• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoleto

• Governor Tarkin

• davemclaren

• Bazzas right boot

Governor Tarkin
9 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

She made a reference to it in one of her billion statements.

You had to go and ruin my perfectly good lie with the truth. :muggy:

Governor Tarkin
3 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

:getout:

That's a couple of times you've posted that smiley at me, Dave. I fear it's becoming a habit. :(

It was only a small fib anyway.

We actually had a brief discussion about that days match, before moving on to the plays of Arthur Miller (with a brief digression into his ill-fated marriage to Marilyn Monroe).

i8's chamois leather didn't come into it at all.

Just now, Governor Tarkin said:

That's a couple of times you've posted that smiley at me, Dave. I fear it's becoming a habit. :(

It was only a small fib anyway.

We actually had a brief discussion about that days match, before moving on to the plays of Arthur Miller (with a brief digression into his ill-fated marriage to Marilyn Monroe).

i8's chamois leather didn't come into it at all.

I like the plays of Arthur Miller so all good despite your false news faux pas!! 

Governor Tarkin
1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

I like the plays of Arthur Miller so all good despite your false news faux pas!! 

It may have been fake news but it wasn't a faux pas, Dave. 

Everyone knows Kickback is no place for the truth.  :2thumbsup:

Bazzas right boot
5 hours ago, GinRummy said:

The more protests, boycotts, etc etc the more it will force the owners hand. As I said anything that show the strength of feeling is good imo.

Yip, so it's not to show anyone how you feel or what you think is right. 

It's to ensure you get your own way. 

It stinks imo tbh. 

Not getting what we want so we'll do harm to the club to ensure we get it. 

Fantastic. 

9 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

It may have been fake news but it wasn't a faux pas, Dave. 

Everyone knows Kickback is no place for the truth.  :2thumbsup:

Truth is a relative concept.  

Tom Hardy’s Dug

I’d understand a financial focussed boycott if we had an owner that was pilfering money out of the club. But a financial protest in the current circumstances seems hugely counterproductive and just as harmful to the team in the near future (depriving the club of money).

Sorry - well meaning but a daft idea.

Governor Tarkin
3 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Truth is a relative concept.  

But it's not a concept in relativity.

There are no truths, Dave, only interpretations.

:interehjrling:

9 hours ago, TheStig said:

People will continue to throw money at the club purely because they love it. You can still pump money in and make your feelings knowm about how things are at the moment, its not a one or the other type situation.

It is for her. That is the issue. While there are still 8000+ fans ploughing money in to the club she could not give a shit about what happens on the turf. Or how we feel about it.

Edited by Wham Bam Austin McCann

Forever Hearts
4 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

It stinks imo tbh. 

Fantastic. 

Good, you've grasped the concept of protests and boycotts. 👍

6 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

It stinks imo tbh. 

Fantastic. 

Levein leading the club to relegation is the harm that’s being done. Wake up.

Bazzas right boot
4 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

Good, you've grasped the concept of protests and boycotts. 👍

I knew that. 

Just confirming with others it's not about making our feelings or position clear it's about mob rule to enforce change. 

Nothing can go wrong with that. Nothing. 

Forever Hearts
53 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

I knew that. 

Just confirming with others it's not about making our feelings or position clear it's about mob rule to enforce change. 

Budge needs to get it through her head that supporters are absolutely scunnered and the time for mealy mouthed words has long past. If you can't handle that then too bad. 

Geoff Kilpatrick
7 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Budge needs to get it through her head that supporters are absolutely scunnered and the time for mealy mouthed words has long past. If you can't handle that then too bad. 

I think Budge knows supporters are sick to the back teeth. The trouble is she either too stubborn or too fearful of responding. That's an indictment of her either way.

38 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

No, if you can't handle it then it's too bad. 

If you can't support the team / club then walk away. Genuine fans will not back you in hurting the club.

27 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

I think Budge knows supporters are sick to the back teeth. The trouble is she either too stubborn or too fearful of responding. That's an indictment of her either way.

She, and CL, are going to see this out, imo.

Big changes next season. With the changes being lauded, people will buy up STs. I’m convinced of that. Won’t stop many fans wondering what could have been if CL had stepped aside after the cup final. A wasted opportunity.

1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

I knew that. 

It's not mob rule it's fan pressure.

“Some folk” need to learn to read , the idea of the OP was to open debate , see differing points of view and discuss sensibly .

It wasn’t a ‘let’s do this’ or ‘must do this’ . 

Absolutely no need for holier than thou attitudes, petty comments or sly digs . 

point made successfully . 

42 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

If you can't support the team / club then walk away. Genuine fans will not back you in hurting the club.

You really are vociferous in your support of Levein and Budge.

How on earth you managed to stay silent and not post regarding anything else for the last 10 years I'll never know.

Forever Hearts
53 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

I have. I won't be giving Hearts another penny until she sacks Levein. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
8 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

How on earth you managed to stay silent and not post regarding anything else for the last 10 years I'll never know.

I suppose I may be accused of the same by some.

I wouldn't say I defend vociferously, however I do have a sense of calm and rational.

The charges against Budge are basically she wants the stadium to be free from anti social behaviour and loyalty to her manager, which oddly is something that is being lauded as brave.

I think we will see very soon whether Levein has really lost it all. I am calm all the same, she will not follow him over the cliff

Allowayjambo1874
12 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Works for the club? 

I was was fortunate enough to win a hospitality via a competition on here a few years ago and I asked Anne Park to her face if they looked at this forum and she told me they did. Didn’t ask about posting right enough. 

Allowayjambo1874
Just now, Sir Gio said:

I wouldn't say I defend vociferously, however I do have a sense of calm and rational.

The charges against Budge are basically she wants the stadium to be free from anti social behaviour and loyalty to her manager, which oddly is something that is being lauded as brave.

I think we will see very soon whether Levein has really lost it all. I am calm all the same, she will not follow him over the cliff

I have yet to see a media pundit or anyone else describe  her loyalty to CL as ‘brave’.

Misguided or unwavering is the usual phrase used. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
5 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Your choice, but not one I would ever consider myself or thousands of others. But it's a choice, no right or wrong answer, it's how strongly you feel about the variables.

Club still winning for me. I have faith that with better players back in place there will be a vast improvement.

Mulraney, Clare and MacLean are squad players, suffering badly now with the responsibility of carrying the team offensively

9 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

I think you touch on a very good point. The modernisation of the club by getting rid of anti-social behaviour etc and most other aspects of AB's reign are for me, a completely seperate issue from wanting to put pressure on the club to get rid of CL.

People trying to bandy everything together and try and criticise Ann on heaps of issues are 1) losing support from other 'Levein out' supporters and 2) muddying the message we are hopefully trying to send to the club.

Edited by GinRummy

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 minutes ago, Allowayjambo1874 said:

I have yet to see a media pundit or anyone else describe  her loyalty to CL as ‘brave’.

Misguided or unwavering is the usual phrase used. 

You need to listen to other Sportsound pundits than the boy that doesn't enjoy Hearts win.

Pretty unanimously agreed, it was early in the season and the ridiculously bad run of injuries would surely skew the picture.

Allowayjambo1874
1 minute ago, Sir Gio said:

You need to listen to other Sportsound pundits than the boy that doesn't enjoy Hearts win.

Pretty unanimously agreed, it was early in the season and the ridiculously bad run of injuries would surely skew the picture.

Fair enough

5 minutes ago, Allowayjambo1874 said:

Fair enough

Compare Michael Stewarts attitude towards Levein and Hearts with his attitude towards Heckingbottom and Hibs or even Lennon and Celtic after their recent shocking results.

I don't think Stewart even made comment on Hearts injuries, he just wellied straight into Levein.

Edited by Spoleto
spelling

22 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

We'll see you next season then because Levein will be given a reprieve until he has at lease three or four players back from injury. If he still fails after that then I believe he would walk willingly. Either way I'm sure he will be replaced at the end of the season.

Forever Hearts
1 minute ago, Spoleto said:

We'll see you next season then because Levein will be given a reprieve until he has at lease three or four players back from injury. If he still fails after that then I believe he would walk willingly. Either way I'm sure he will be replaced at the end of the season.

Fingers crossed he goes sooner rather than later. 

1 hour ago, Spoleto said:

Genuine fan what a load of crap 

24 minutes ago, glynnlondon said:

Perhaps the happy clappers could have a counter protest

gxuM60O.gif.4576ab7495def17cf3bf963e417c940a.gif

gxuM60O.gif

I don’t think trying to polarise into two totally opposing camps, with no tolerance of each other, helps a lot or even reflects the many varied views on Ann and Craig. 

33 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

No you are not the same.

You didn't lie in wait for 10 years before posting.

3 minutes ago, Barack said:

I'd wondered about that myself. He is very positive, despite Hearts' failings...(Admirable. But a long time to go, without not even commenting on our Cup win v Hibs, or forget your log-in, for example)

)...which even after my defence of CL last year, & at the start of this, has vanished.

'Spoleto' is either named after an anagram of something else, or just a town in Italy.  

Lets poo?? 😳

Governor Tarkin
1 hour ago, Kenbo said:

Why don't we all chip in and take a front page advert out in one of the rags! Lol

Better hiring a plane.

Allowayjambo1874
25 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

Compare Michael Stewarts attitude towards Levein and Hearts with his attitude towards Heckingbottom and Hibs or even Lennon and Celtic after their recent shocking results.

I don't think Stewart even made comment on Hearts injuries, he just wellied straight into Levein.

I actually don’t give a flying **** about hibs and how they are doing I only care about Hearts and imo (and it’s just my opinion) Stewart though at times can be skewed has hit the nail on the head often about us and CL.

Posters writing about Stewart’s agenda or saying ‘aye we’re bad but what about hibs’ are a waste of time as all that they are doing is deflecting from the main issue.

we are garbage on the pitch with no clear plan, direction, focus or fight. we have a manager who has lost the dressing room, an owner who is at odds with the fans and a support that is disenfranchised.

Everything else talked about atm is pish, pure and simple and until the above issues are addressed this club is heading in one direction. 

The 2-3 people left with the same mindset as yourself are at it. Either trolling, hibs fans or have difficulty in  cognitive reasoning (trying to be PC here).

and that my friend is the views of about 95% of the genuine fans. 

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

My way of protest is to use my credit card when buying tickets. Take that Ann ya wee d***.

Edited by Bring Back Paulo Sergio

17 minutes ago, Barack said:

I'd wondered about that myself. He is very positive, despite Hearts' failings...(Admirable. But a long time to go, without not even commenting on our Cup win v Hibs, or forget your log-in, for example)...which even after my defence of CL last year, & at the start of this, has vanished.

'Spoleto' is either named after an anagram of something else, or just a town in Italy.  

I take it you did the same as me and googled it?

We_are_the_Hearts
18 minutes ago, Barack said:

Its an L away from Lose plot! Which he has if he isn't a Hibs fud.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
4 minutes ago, Allowayjambo1874 said:

I actually don’t give a flying **** about hibs and how they are doing I only care about Hearts and imo (and it’s just my opinion) Stewart though at times can be skewed has hit the nail on the head often about us and CL.

Posters writing about Stewart’s agenda or saying ‘aye we’re bad but what about hibs’ are a waste of time as all that they are doing is deflecting from the main issue.

we are garbage on the pitch with no clear plan, direction, focus or fight. we have a manager who has lost the dressing room, an owner who is at odds with the fans and a support that is disenfranchised.

Everything else talked about atm is pish, pure and simple and until the above issues are addressed this club is heading in one direction. 

The 2-3 people left with the same mindset as yourself are at it. Either trolling, hibs fans or have difficulty in  cognitive reasoning (trying to be PC here).

Nailed it.

Allowayjambo1874
1 minute ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

Its an L away from Lose plot! Which he has if he isn't a Hibs fud.

Pose tool? 

Paranoia and anger run deep amongst the "real" fans it seems.

Fortunately, as we know, they are just the noisy minority. 

Most of us are genuine fans who support the club through thick and thin.

47 minutes ago, Allowayjambo1874 said:

You miss my point entirely, but then I think you do that on purpose.

1 hour ago, Allowayjambo1874 said:

Fantastic post.