Ryotaro Meshino song

Bking9

There's something that the hearts want you to know....

The best in the world is Ryotaro Meshino...

He's sublime, give him the ball and he'll score every time....

Si senor, pass the ball to Mesh and he will score....

Repeat....

Think this song would create some atmosphere, this laddie doesn't hide just wants the ball all the time and gives us a glimmer of hope in most games of which I've seen. Would love to see it catch on and really make the most of this little guy. You never know if we can make him feel loved could get another potential loan?? Or if the lyrics are miles out and you feel the need to adjust them and turn it into a Levien Oot song feel free 😝. Since that the way every other thread seems to go...

Think we'd have to call on the young team for it to catch on right enough, also think we'd have to go in front in a game to generate the required atmosphere 🤣

Leveins Battalion

He has a song,invented by real people at the Hibs game,sadly we have been utter shite since so no one has sung it,like all our other songs,no one sings now because there is nothing to sing about.

6 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Tinpot stealing songs from other clubs

Liverpool stole it from wolves 😂😂. That's what happens now I would call them football chants.

What about 'the Billy boy's' (gorgie boys)  Did we make that up? 

Try something different and got shot down by the 15 thousand plus club. Thanks for your input though 👍🏼

15 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

He has a song,invented by real people at the Hibs game,sadly we have been utter shite since so no one has sung it,like all our other songs,no one sings now because there is nothing to sing about.

Sorry bud I wasn't at the hibs game, I think I seen it on the other Meshino thread tbh but just thought it hadn't caught on, as you say, we've had hee haw to sing about so maybe it's just that.

been here before
1 hour ago, Bking9 said:

There's something that the hearts want you to know....

The best in the world is Ryotaro Meshino...

He's sublime, give him the ball and he'll score every time....

Si senor, pass the ball to Mesh and he will score....

Repeat....

Think this song would create some atmosphere, this laddie doesn't hide just wants the ball all the time and gives us a glimmer of hope in most games of which I've seen. Would love to see it catch on and really make the most of this little guy. You never know if we can make him feel loved could get another potential loan?? Or if the lyrics are miles out and you feel the need to adjust them and turn it into a Levien Oot song feel free 😝. Since that the way every other thread seems to go...

Crazy idea here...

Go to the game or the boozer beforehand. Maybe you and a couple of your pals start singing it. If its decent folk might join in and itll catch on, if not then they wont.

Or just post it on here and vainly expect others to do it.

Edited by been here before

22 minutes ago, BRAVEHEART1874 said:

si senor - spanish?  at a push a brazilian  but for a japanese player 

😂 ah **** it.