Rooney vs Vardy

Rick James

6 hours ago, Sarah O said:

Think we're all hoping that. God bless Mrs Vardy and her unborn child. This stress can't be good for her. 

Lul

Haha I did laugh at that line “how dare you while I’m heavily pregnant”  🤣  Not bothered when she was selling info while Rooney was pregnant!

I bet the Sun had Info on her shagging about and this was the deal to keep that story quiet.

Not being up to speed on such things can anyone tell me if either of these ‘celebs’ were famous in their own right? Or was it simply on the back of becoming a high profile footballer’s jizztrap? 

Mega slag vs Some average bint who has confused her husbands fame and talent for her own

Tbf at least Vardy has always been a clear cut footballer shagging gold digger. Colleen is a ****ing drip who lets her husband walk all over her whilst pretending she is some inspiration for young women. 

Hopefully ends in them both crying on Loose Woman. If you want a laugh google the picture of Danielle Lloyd having a pringle munched out her clunge. 

11 hours ago, skinnybob72 said:

Not being up to speed on such things can anyone tell me if either of these ‘celebs’ were famous in their own right? Or was it simply on the back of becoming a high profile footballer’s jizztrap? 

They weren't famous but Rooneys have been together since they were kids I think. Vardy is the stereotypical wag and proud of it. 

I actually really like this story, total break away from all the shitty politics, a greedy fake plastic WAG being caught out feeding The Scum newspaper and being called out in the great way.

Wish I hadn't Googled the Pringle picture though :(  Waste of a good Pringle.

3 hours ago, Armageddon said:

I actually really like this story, total break away from all the shitty politics, a greedy fake plastic WAG being caught out feeding The Scum newspaper and being called out in the great way.

Wish I hadn't Googled the Pringle picture though :(  Waste of a good Pringle.

Yup, didn’t give me the urge to go out and buy a tub of Pringles :(

Edited by iantjambo

• 8 months later...
On 11/10/2019 at 02:59, The Brow said:

Mega slag vs Some average bint who has confused her husbands fame and talent for her own

Tbf at least Vardy has always been a clear cut footballer shagging gold digger. Colleen is a ****ing drip who lets her husband walk all over her whilst pretending she is some inspiration for young women. 

Hopefully ends in them both crying on Loose Woman. If you want a laugh google the picture of Danielle Lloyd having a pringle munched out her clunge. 

How did I miss this. :rofl:

Looked like a ready salted one which is just pretty pointless tbh.

1 hour ago, Locky said:

How did I miss this. :rofl:

Looked like a ready salted one which is just pretty pointless tbh.

Really must learn not to let curiosity get the better of me over things like this. Phone feels, dirty now. 😔

Filing under Alaskan pipeline and Cleveland steamer.

9 minutes ago, muldoon74 said:

Really must learn not to let curiosity get the better of me over things like this. Phone feels, dirty now. 😔

Filing under Alaskan pipeline and Cleveland steamer.

A Scouse Pringle.

I know some of you won't believe me but that Danielle Lloyd does nothing for me at all.

Tommy Brown
16 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

I know some of you won't believe me but that Danielle Lloyd does nothing for me at all.

But, you'll like Pringles, surely?

:lol:

Just now, Tommy Brown said:

But, you'll like Pringles, surely?

:lol:

Still would and yes.

1 hour ago, Dawnrazor said:

I'm with you. Shes an absolute common as muck slag who's popped out multiple babies and looks like she would give you an std by sneezing. Horrific. 

Shes got an only fans account. That says all you need to know about her desperateness. 

1 hour ago, The Brow said:

Shes got an only fans account. That says all you need to know about her desperateness. 

I've seen that, Kerry Katona has one too😅😅😅

1 hour ago, Dawnrazor said:

I've seen that, Kerry Katona has one too😅😅😅

See now I might watch that one....

Tapped more times than a blind cobblers thumb comes to mind 

• 2 years later...
Jeffros Furios
40 minutes ago, RobboM said:

Hmmmm 🤔 Libelous?

:munny:

She's a trouble making attention seeking media whore 

I've no interest in wags but even the way she turned up at court annoyed me .

Trollop ! 

10 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Trollop ! 

then she said this after losing. i would imagine judges dont take too kindly to people saying they got it wrong

Mrs Vardy said in a later statement she was "extremely sad and disappointed" at the judge's decision.

"It is not the result that I had expected, nor believe was just. I brought this action to vindicate my reputation and am devastated by the judge's finding... as for the rest of her judgement, she got it wrong and this is something I cannot accept.

jack D and coke
On 23/06/2020 at 16:53, The Brow said:

See now I might watch that one....

Tapped more times than a blind cobblers thumb comes to mind 

Fired over more times than the Helmand Province…

Taken doon more boxers than Mike Tyson..

Seen more **** eyes than a Japanese optician..

Rogered more times than a coppers walkie talkie…

Anymore?😀

2 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Anymore?😀

Seen more cockends than weekends.

jack D and coke
Just now, Dawnrazor said:

Seen more cockends than weekends.

More pricks than a second hand dartboard 😀

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

No time for this story, both seem like pretty unpleasant characters tbh, but you cannae be calling women slags, whores and trollops ffs. 😄. Have a word man. 

A Boy Named Crow

The only good thing that came out of this was the term Wagatha Christie, that was clever. The actual details of the case though, puerile nonsense!

Freedom of the press is an important thing,  but as a society we could really be doing with freedom from the tabloid press. What was the point in any of this???

Edited by A Boy Named Crow

jack D and coke
6 hours ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

The only good thing that came out of this was the term Wagatha Christie, that was clever. The actual details of the case though, puerile nonsense!

Freedom of the press is an important thing,  but as a society we could really be doing with freedom from the tabloid press. What was the point in any of this???

Guy made a good point on the radio yesterday I hadn’t heard anywhere else was that the Rooney’s were possibly annoyed it was The Sun more than anything. Most people with a brain hate that rag but scousers with a real verve. 
That Kelvin Mackenzie was and still is tbh, a real piece of filth. 

The damage these papers have done over the years is immeasurable. 
There should be a party when Murdoch dies. 

been here before
6 hours ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

Keeping with yhe Wagatha Christie theme, I quite liked it being described as The Scousetrap.

A Boy Named Crow
1 hour ago, been here before said:

Keeping with yhe Wagatha Christie theme, I quite liked it being described as The Scousetrap.

Ha! Not heard that one 🤠

JudyJudyJudy
16 hours ago, milky_26 said:

then she said this after losing. i would imagine judges dont take too kindly to people saying they got it wrong

Mrs Vardy said in a later statement she was "extremely sad and disappointed" at the judge's decision.

"It is not the result that I had expected, nor believe was just. I brought this action to vindicate my reputation and am devastated by the judge's finding... as for the rest of her judgement, she got it wrong and this is something I cannot accept.

What “ reputation” ? 

JudyJudyJudy
17 hours ago, Jeffros Furios said:

The Vardy boot is a slag .

16 hours ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Trollop ! 

Concerning 

JudyJudyJudy
12 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Anymore?😀

0BF7308B-6769-4DF3-BDFF-84161A96E6C6.jpeg

For anyone thinking of doing anything similar the judge did say Rooney should have given Vardy an opportunity to answer her complaint before she went public with it. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
17 hours ago, milky_26 said:

:rofl:

Go on you boot, appeal and cost yourself another £1m

6 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

:rofl:

Go on you boot, appeal and cost yourself another £1m

What does she actually do? Other than be the husband of a famous footballer? It is pathetic and both of them are a stain on women kind. They certainly ain’t no role models for independent minded women. 

Jeffros Furios
1 hour ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Concerning 

My first post could be about you James :gok:

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
On 29/07/2022 at 21:10, jack D and coke said:

More pricks than a second hand dartboard 😀

A face like a painter's radio.

JudyJudyJudy
On 30/07/2022 at 11:01, Jeffros Furios said:

My first post could be about you James :gok:

R (20).gif

Roxy Hearts

Vardy has the unfortunate status of being unattractive on the outside and the inside! Comes across as a dreadful person. Shallow and bereft of any decency.