** Pre match bus venues for LC semi final **

davemclaren

@hutchybowling helps run a bowling club near hampden that is available to two bus loads and a small mini bus  of hearts fans before the game if anyone is interested. they would have the club to themselves with typical bowling club prices. there would be no rangers fans in the venue. could you please pass on the message to anyone who may be interested. many thanks gaz

please contact @hutchybowling for details if interested. 

13 minutes ago, EarnockJambo said:

I'm ashamed to say that i lived right next to the bowling club for 2 years and never set foot in the place. :(

Doubt if I would have either.  Over here they're full of silly old gits and bolshie women.

Quite scary.

GorgieRules22

Looking like we have a bus going here so thought I would give this thread a bump to see if there’s any other coaches going through that need a club....sounds ideal 👌🏻

On 09/10/2019 at 09:20, davemclaren said:
@hutchybowling helps run a bowling club near hampden that is available to two bus loads and a small mini bus  of hearts fans before the game if anyone is interested. they would have the club to themselves with typical bowling club prices. there would be no rangers fans in the venue. could you please pass on the message to anyone who may be interested. many thanks gaz

In case anyone else is interested. 

GorgieRules22

Canny get much better than a 20 minute walk to Hampden or a 5 minute drive. We’re booked in here....I’d imagine all the other clubs will be fully booked by now.

Bumping this in case anyone is still interested. 

On 13/10/2019 at 10:25, davemclaren said:

Bumping this in case anyone is still interested. 

Is there still space for a bus load of around 25 people mate? Thanks

On 15/10/2019 at 20:10, GorgieRules22 said:

Anyone else looking to get themselves booked into a club give this guy a shout we’re booked in 👍🏻

We’re booked in also, hopefully get a few more along as well👍

Anyone else looking for somewhere to go before the semi? We’re booked in here and hopefully get a bigger crowd in👍