TIME TO BOYCOTT MATCH

dellboy1971

13 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Really, not successful?

She taken over a husk of a football club,  where we are now compared to then.

You are coming across  very short sighted  and you must also have a short memory.

She is far more visionary , intelligent, balanced, competent and successful than the average football fan, so I'll trust her more than your average punter who by nature is more  emotional and short sighted.

I've been going for 40 years and to be honest I know more about football than she does.

This vision? What is it? To remove the soul from the club because that is exactly what's happening.

Competent? She forgot to order the seats and arranged for an orchestra to play ruining half the pitch before the start of the season to name 2 examples.

Balanced? She is only interested in the corporate fans not those of us that have invested a small fortune for the love of it over the years.

Successful? She is a successful business woman. Football is not a business.

I might be short sighted but I cant see any evidence of us going forward or even stagnating. 

But you keep believing mate for whatever your motives are. 

Edited by Back to 2005

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• GinRummy

• Boab

• soonbe110

1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

I trust she will sack him if/ when the time is right.

Not just sacking him because the pitchforks are out.

She is more intelligent, has more information, and has more foresight than me so I trust her with the club almost 100%.

He has failed against Dr Budge’s own stated standards. Yet she hasn’t pulled the trigger.

That does not show intelligence and foresight, it’s just weak. 

Bazzas right boot
50 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

I've been going for 40 years and to be honest I know more about football than she does.

This vision? What is it? To remove the soul from the club because that is exactly what's happening.

Competent? She forgot to order the seats and arranged for an orchestra to play ruining half the pitch before the start of the season to name 2 examples.

Balanced? She is only interested in the corporate fans not those of us that have invested a small fortune for the love of it over the years.

I might be short sighted but I cant see any evidence of us going forward or even stagnating. 

:conspiracy:

If you can't understand the relationship between the business side and the football side in modern day football then your first statement is bull shite.

That then, unfortunately for you  renders the rest of your post utter nonsense.

You even admit to being short sighted just for the banter.

As a side note, You also mention the seats, is that the seats in our brilliant new stand, how did that come about?:1132:

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

He has failed against Dr Budge’s own stated standards. Yet she hasn’t pulled the trigger.

That does not show intelligence and foresight, it’s just weak. 

depends, can take a strong leader to stand by someone in adversity.

Two sides to that coin.

5 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

depends, can take a strong leader to stand by someone in adversity.

Two sides to that coin.

Not really. If a leader cannot adapt his/her plans when something in the business is going wrong they are weak. 

14 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

If you can't understand the relationship between the business side and the football side in modern day football then your first statement is bull shite.

As a side note, You also mention the seats, is that the seats in our brilliant new stand, how did that come about?:1132:

No doubt about it.....it will be the best stand in the championship! 

Incidentally relegation would not make good business sense. 

Posting nonsense you say. Well if anybody would know....

Bazzas right boot
13 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

Not really. If a leader cannot adapt his/her plans when something in the business is going wrong they are weak. 

can be both ways.

Flexibility is admirable, as  is sticking by the your plans to see them through even in terms of adversity.

Adapting is also only good if it works  better than the original plan. 

Time will tell ofc on all fronts

tbh, I agree, it's not looking good atm.

But on point, stopping cash  getting to the club and not supporting the club on match day is not my game.

6 hours ago, Back to 2005 said:

Well put 👍👍👍🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦

11 minutes ago, jambali said:

That banner at the top suggests it is to be avoided.

Defintely. Bound to be working class types there! 

1 hour ago, Back to 2005 said:

Defintely. Bound to be working class types there! 

half those who say they will attend we won’t ! Still be in bed from the bevvy or coke judging by the look of the ******s attending it . I note loads of Casuals and a few well know lads now barred from Tynie . Lovely bunch 

Psychedelicropcircle
On 10/10/2019 at 15:15, Smith's right boot said:

As a side note, You also mention the seats, is that the seats in our brilliant new empty stand, how did that come about?:1132:

Ftfy

Its already started , and once we are pumped by Rangers and then out of the cup, the momentum will pick up.

For the record, I hope we beat ranagers and are progress to the final , but just cannot see it .

pettigrewsstylist

How about.

1. Craigs moving back upstairs.

2. We are actively recruiting as we dont believe the solution exists in house currently.

3. CL will remain at helm till new person sourced. This may include waiting for right person if nescessary.

Job done right?

Currently.......treated like mushrooms. 

She truly believes in his methods and judgment. Ann Budge is not weak, just mistaken. If she had been weak CL would have gone by now.

I was prepared to run with it 3 yrs ago. I no longer believe  CL be the  person in charge of first team affairs at the club. I have serious concerns over his mgmt style affecting his ability to motivate and communicate, the misleading and arrogant trolling of the support is detracting from his long regarded reputation at this club.

Sad days.

On 10/10/2019 at 14:12, Leveins Battalion said:

You do get that every fan in here having a go at Budge is because of her unwavering loyalty to Levein yeah?Not her vision or ability to build a successful PLC.

Budge has made mistakes, she admits that, but her biggest mistake is ignoring the Hearts support. When the fans have voiced and demonstrated their opinions on Levein and his Boot Room they have been not only ignored but disrespected. The harm Levein & co. are doing to the team Hearts fans support will not be tolerated anymore enough is enough.

1 hour ago, mitch41 said:

Budge has made mistakes, she admits that, but her biggest mistake is ignoring the Hearts support. When the fans have voiced and demonstrated their opinions on Levein and his Boot Room they have been not only ignored but disrespected. The harm Levein & co. are doing to the team Hearts fans support will not be tolerated anymore enough is enough.

Correct Mitch the support will always win 

1 hour ago, mitch41 said:

Disrespected what rubbish is this

Just because she holds a different point of view and has a backbone unlike some on here you think you have been disrespected !!

Boo Hoo she won't do what I want, I'm being disrespected ,it's not fair, I'm going in the huff blah blah blah

Have a word with yourself and stop being so overdramatic

She is giving him every chance and wants to see what will happen when we get near a first choice 11...even with a few back shortly that won't happen until mid December at least but she won't wait that long if there are no signs of improvment with some of the injured players back in the next couple of weeks

This club is in a semi final of one of the two major cup competitions under the same 'poor management' ..knocking out the sides currently 3rd and 4th in the table or have you forgotten that

8 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Just because she holds a different point of view and has a backbone unlike some on here you think you have been disrespected !!

Boo Hoo she won't do what I want, I'm being disrespected ,it's not fair, I'm going in the huff blah blah blah

She is giving him every chance and wants to see what will happen when we get near a first choice 11...even with a few back shortly that won't happen until mid December at least but she won't wait that long if there are no signs of improvment with some of the injured players back in the next couple of weeks

This club is in a semi final of one of the two major cup competitions under the same 'poor management' ..knocking out the sides currently 3rd and 4th in the table or have you forgotten that

Your second last paragraph. How do you know how long she will wait? For all you know she may have no intention of getting rid of CL. irrespective of results or injuries,  

Edited by GinRummy

30 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Your second last paragraph. How do you know how long she will wait? For all you know she may have no intention of getting rid of CL. irrespective of results or injuries,  

I think she is waiting on Levein doing the right thing and resigning.

That is the only way he will go.

Just now, Gambo said:

Few people in football resign though. They wait for a pay off.

1 hour ago, Gambo said:

i was at Hampden for a Scotland game late in his reign and he was booed by the tartan army every time his face was in the big screen. Didn’t resign after that and even when he was sacked did he not try to sue

13 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

i was at Hampden for a Scotland game late in his reign and he was booed by the tartan army every time his face was in the big screen. Didn’t resign after that and even when he was sacked did he not try to sue

Anyone would if they felt their contract wasn’t being honoured, sufficiently. 

17 hours ago, CJGJ said:

How many chances does Levein get. Is he Ann’s golden boy who can do no wrong. Levein didn’t want the job (his words) and only agreed to take the job when his big pal Jon Daly was overlooked because of a lack of experience. Levein should never of been made manager, he also should never of kept the job of DOF. You will never understand what a good manager does with a team. You are in love with a man who is out of his depth and ever since he got the job has come out with excuse after excuse and is always blameless yet too many decisions he’s made would get him the sack in every league in the world. He has a squad of players he signed or kept and he’s never been toiling to field a team like Locky had to go through when we couldn’t sign players because of administration.

4 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

How many chances does Levein get. Is he Ann’s golden boy who can do no wrong. Levein didn’t want the job (his words) and only agreed to take the job when his big pal Jon Daly was overlooked because of a lack of experience. Levein should never of been made manager, he also should never of kept the job of DOF. You will never understand what a good manager does with a team. You are in love with a man who is out of his depth and ever since he got the job has come out with excuse after excuse and is always blameless yet too many decisions he’s made would get him the sack in every league in the world. He has a squad of players he signed or kept and he’s never been toiling to field a team like Locky had to go through when we couldn’t sign players because of administration.

😀😀😀😀😭😭😭😭😀😀😀😀😀🤡🤡🤡🤡

16 hours ago, GinRummy said:

Few people in football resign though. They wait for a pay off.

It is the way that football related contracts are written.  For managers/head coaches "gardening leave" is common.

Levein is not a man who will resign of his own fruition.  The board would have to remove him but solely from his position as Head Coach, his position as DoF is ring-fenced while Ann Budge remains in charge.  Different once FoH take over, although by that time Hearts could be back in the Championship.   

3 hours ago, Lord BJ said:

I agree with this. I presume we will need to remove from the board and also pay off his dof contract at some point.

That’s going to cost us as well. 

Isn't his contract up end of season ?

44 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

His managerial contract is up. I don’t believe this applies to his dof position. Hence why it Is allegedly ridiculous sums to get rid completely. (I was told it was excess of 500k to get rid of CL that doesn’t make sense to me and I struggle to believe it. However, I’m struggling to doubt the person who told me also 🤷🏻‍♂️)

So when his managerial contract expires he will still be employed as dof and sit on board. Unless something it done to alter that. 

He won’t walk, so to get out club we will have to give him a pay off. 

I could be wrong but I don’t think he has a defined dof contract as such. We have got ourselves into a terrible situation around his contracts/positions. 

Not really. He will have a contract for any dof/manager position and his directorship will be up every few years for re-election. 

Bazzas right boot
4 hours ago, Lord BJ said:

I agree with this. I presume we will need to remove from the board and also pay off his dof contract at some point.

That’s going to cost us as well. 

His contract is up at the end of season. 

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

Dof? I understand he has no fixed length on that. I hope to **** your right and I’m wrong.

Could have a point on DoF role, but tbh no one will care if the we gets results who the dof is. 

If his contract has  no fixed length and just a normal rolling permanent contract then I'm unsure there would be any pay off at all. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

pettigrewsstylist
1 hour ago, Lord BJ said:

His managerial contract is up. I don’t believe this applies to his dof position. Hence why it Is allegedly ridiculous sums to get rid completely. (I was told it was excess of 500k to get rid of CL that doesn’t make sense to me and I struggle to believe it. However, I’m struggling to doubt the person who told me also 🤷🏻‍♂️)

So when his managerial contract expires he will still be employed as dof and sit on board. Unless something it done to alter that. 

He won’t walk, so to get out club we will have to give him a pay off. 

I could be wrong but I don’t think he has a defined dof contract as such. We have got ourselves into a terrible situation around his contracts/positions. 

Dont believe Ann Budge has allowed a 500k position.

30 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

You believe his dof role up at end of season then? I hope your right but It’s not my understanding.

He can be removed from the board anytime the board want that to happen. That’s just need a vote, albeit AB does need to tell them how to vote.

There wern't mny of us who voted against his re-appointment to the board at the last AGM. Those that did got stick.

23 hours ago, CJGJ said:

We had a pretty injury free side in 2017/18. We were still sh!te

On 10/10/2019 at 14:19, Back to 2005 said:

She didn’t forget to order the seats - Scott Gardiner did, and as the hard headed business woman she is, she sacked him!

So you have to ask yourself why she has not sacked our current Manager for similar incompetence! 🤔

Bazzas right boot
7 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

She didn’t forget to order the seats - Scott Gardiner did, and as the hard headed business woman she is, she sacked him!

So you have to ask yourself why she has not sacked our current Manager for similar incompetence! 🤔

😂😂😂😂

1 hour ago, Lord BJ said:

You believe his dof role up at end of season then? I hope your right but It’s not my understanding.

He can be removed from the board anytime the board want that to happen. That’s just need a vote, albeit AB does need to tell them how to vote.

I don’t know the detail of his contract. I would imagine his original Dof contract would have been replaced by a new one when he took over as Manager. It’s not normal to have two contracts running simultaneously. 

i think it would need Special resolution voted on by shareholders to remove a director. 

Worth coming on here, once in a while to see what a bunch of utter roasters are in the forefront - the plane-hirers, basically. I will advise AB to hang on bravely until the lot of them have figured out that it’s only £1.50 these days for the megabus to the place where they belong. Meanwhile I suggest: support the team 👍