TIME TO BOYCOTT MATCH

dellboy1971

3 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

She's not ignoring us, she just doesn't agree. 

That's what folk are not getting amongst all this. 

Well she's wrong and 90% plus of our support aren't wrong. Is she just stubborn or just not able to make the decision to sack Levein and his pals. Levein might be able to pull the wool over Ann and a small amount of JKBers but the vast majority can see he is out of his depth managing Hearts.

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• GinRummy

• Boab

• soonbe110

Ron Burgundy
2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

1st point. 

Robbie? 

Fan or mob rule should not dictate decisions at the top. 

Most fans are emotional, short sighted and many tbh have their own agenda's and priorities . 

2nd point 

Imo, the fans should get behind team on match day. Protest after. 

She should sack him because she thinks it's the best thing, not because of mob rule. 

3rd point 

Protest after the game. 

Protest before the game 

Boo at full time. 

Tbh, fling your own faeces at the glass on the main stand, I don't care, it's not during the match. 

4th point 

I think he needs to go. 

Me, as a supporter I'll support the team through bad and good times. 

Mental, eh? 

The last part is designed to paint you as a better fan than those that have a different view on the best way to cut the cancer from the club.

And believe me anyone who wanted Hibs to win the Scottish Cup is way down the "better fan" pecking order.

1 hour ago, jake said:

Gonnae stop saying that fan ownership gives you the fear.

Its utter shite and trying to use the FOH as a bad idea is shite.

You seem to think theres harsh treatment by the fans about the last years results towards the lack of action.

When you have someone like Levein who is overseeing the results and hasn't been sacked then the support has to take drastic action.

What do we do then because Levein needs emptied or do you disagree?

Stop taking life so seriously Jake.

annushorribilis III
42 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Hearts winning matches is always a good outcome from my perspective. 

How could it not be, from anyone's perspective ? 

36 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

Thanks for your honest reply.

He has had his chance for me, I wanted rid of him a bit before the cup final last season, I felt any chance we had of winning was to get someone else in.

when he got that game I hoped it was his last but we keep stumbling along with him at the helm.

my opinion is he’s lost the dressing room now.

tell me something though, if you were Craig Levein and you had that outburst post match slating your players work ethos and desire.

would you have stood and shook their hands as they left the pitch?

No, it was a strange one and possibly last throw of the dice for him. He knows three or four will be back for next game so ideal opportunity for him to have a go but still strange approach. Everyone has their tipping point though. 

annushorribilis III
40 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

So it’s nothing to do with Levein it’s really just about winning? If the next manager loses his first five games do we have another protest? And so on and so on. 

What's your point? 

IF CL starts winning games (and that's a mighty big IF) then he and AB are vindicated . Seems quite common sense to me but you appear to be struggling with the idea. 

Your next sentence is just nonsense. 

You ask if "it’s really just about winning?". Seriously? 

19 minutes ago, annushorribilis III said:

How could it not be, from anyone's perspective ? 

No idea, though it has been mooted as a positive by some previously, in order to get  to a particular end. 

29 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

The last part is designed to paint you as a better fan than those that have a different view on the best way to cut the cancer from the club.

And believe me anyone who wanted Hibs to win the Scottish Cup is way down the "better fan" pecking order.

Booooom. Hopefully this is the final nail in your love fest for Levein. Your love for him is nauseating. Ron is correct. You come across as some Uber fan when realistically you never venture away from Gorgie. You do your thing, let the majority protest. 

25 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

No, it was a strange one and possibly last throw of the dice for him. He knows three or four will be back for next game so ideal opportunity for him to have a go but still strange approach. Everyone has their tipping point though. 

Serious question, who’s the 3 or 4 that will be back next game?

uche I can see happening but Naismith and haring won’t have any matches under their belts.

cant see that ending well.

14 minutes ago, Hercules said:

Booooom. Hopefully this is the final nail in your love fest for Levein. Your love for him is nauseating. Ron is correct. You come across as some Uber fan when realistically you never venture away from Gorgie. You do your thing, let the majority protest. 

I think the majority certainly want a change of manager but I doubt the majority will actively protest. Time will tell though. 

8 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

Serious question, who’s the 3 or 4 that will be back next game?

uche I can see happening but Naismith and haring won’t have any matches under their belts.

cant see that ending well.

He expects Uche Naismith Haring and Walker to be available.  No one says fully match fit or ready to play 90 mins but if they are all available that means at least four of Saturdays 18 are out if not more. No idea what the result will be, was just trying to explain where he is coming from. 

Nowadays the old play four or five games in the reserves first isn’t normal practice. Get them fit on the training ground and feed them into the first team seems to be the way of it. 

49 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

"cut the cancer from the club" What a disgusting comparison to make, hate Levein all you like but comparing him to that ******* of a disease is a step too far.

Bazzas right boot
53 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

I don't care tbh.

I'm not a better fan than anyone else, I am stating a fact . I will be going to the game and I won't be boycotting. People can decide what that makes me themselves. 

Why- because I think supporters, on match day should support the team. That's my opinion. Many on here think the same.

You are trying to make yourself look a bigger Hearts man by bringing up up hibs cup win and that hating hibs more is a must. I dislike rangers more than Hibs, I also think  a weak rangers in anyway is best for Hearts. You disagree, fair enough.

You continue to bring it up to belittle me and make look like a shite Hearts fan, that's your call and if want to do that 4 years later, crack on.

My st, my foh pledge and the fact that I will be at the next home game supporting Hearts would say different.

I won't be boycotting, I think as supporters we should support the team on match day.

I think boycotting is not a good idea, it will adversely effect the team and give the opponents a lift.

Quite simple.

You disagree, fair enough, nothing to do with hibs tho. We are playing Rangers next.

If you want to bang on about hibs and the cup pm me, start a thread or go on hibs net. It's tiresome and de rails every thread and has nothing to do Hearts and our current situation.

Fozzyonthefence
11 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

He expects Uche Naismith Haring and Walker to be available.  No one says fully match fit or ready to play 90 mins but if they are all available that means at least four of Saturdays 18 are out if not more. No idea what the result will be, was just trying to explain where he is coming from. 

Nowadays the old play four or five games in the reserves first isn’t normal practice. Get them fit on the training ground and feed them into the first team seems to be the way of it. 

I really hope he doesn’t start all 4 of them, can’t see that ending in anything but disaster.  

The players in the dressing room, AB and her Board members and a nationwide TV audience will hear, as a backdrop to the game next Sunday , loud and vociferous protests against Levein. The players will know that his time is nearly up but, hopefully, the message will cut through all of the stubborness and arrogance of Levein and the blind faith and naivety of Budge and one or the other will bring this charade to an end. Both are guilty of mismanagement and, through poor pillars of governance at the club, have been able to preside over 3 years of sheer mediocrity.  The fact that Levein is able to laugh off any suggestion of him leaving shows you what a desperate situation we are in.

Coburg Hearts
22 minutes ago, graygo said:

"cut the cancer from the club" What a disgusting comparison to make, hate Levein all you like but comparing him to that ******* of a disease is a step too far.

Absolutely outrageous for him to compare the state of our club with cancer. 

Brauhauser2012

I'm not boycotting games, I paid good money for my ST and I enjoy the excuse to catch up with my remaining friends who are willing to suffer the football.

If you want to protest, just remain in your seat after the game for fifteen minutes. Its far more inconvenient for those who pass of the protesters as non supporters while not blocking anyone else (fellow fans) from watching the game or leaving. I think this is called a sit in protest, something they invented in the 1940's.

Edited by Brauhauser2012

35 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

The players in the dressing room, AB and her Board members and a nationwide TV audience will hear, as a backdrop to the game next Sunday , loud and vociferous protests against Levein. The players will know that his time is nearly up but, hopefully, the message will cut through all of the stubborness and arrogance of Levein and the blind faith and naivety of Budge and one or the other will bring this charade to an end. Both are guilty of mismanagement and, through poor pillars of governance at the club, have been able to preside over 3 years of sheer mediocrity.  The fact that Levein is able to laugh off any suggestion of him leaving shows you what a desperate situation we are in.

They are boycotting so those in attendance will not hear a thing......that is what posters have said and encouraged others to do isn't it ?

I still think throwing tennis balls, waving flags, holding up red card etc during the match will get media interest and get the message across.

Imagine the whole wheatfield doing something all together at the same time. It wouldn't matter what it was as long as enough people did it 

1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

I think the majority certainly want a change of manager but I doubt the majority will actively protest. Time will tell though. 

Think we maybe need a separate Father Ted type protest for some of us more sensitive souls here Dave. No rushing the doors, no sectarian nonsense, no personal abuse, some deck chairs for our older fans and maybe a nice cup of tea.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

I bought a season ticket, Hamilton is the only game I've used it. I won't be buying another ticket while Levein is at the club.

For a protest to be effective, it needs maximum exposure, so that means it will have to be when the game is live.

Tennis balls, toilet rolls, banners, etc are all effective, will get noticed and get the message across.

This will make media headlines, ramping up the pressure on Budge and Levein.

Who knows, maybe Levein will do the right thing and resign because of it.

2 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

The crowds for the first three league games was 3k down, that’s over £200k. Add in the other home games and you’re now over £300k. Over the season that’s way more than it would cost to sack all the coaching staff. Can we afford not to sack them?

Might want to rethink the strategy guys.

7 minutes ago, jockmac said:

For a protest to be effective, it needs maximum exposure, so that means it will have to be when the game is live.

Tennis balls, toilet rolls, banners, etc are all effective, will get noticed and get the message across.

This will make media headlines, ramping up the pressure on Budge and Levein.

Who knows, maybe Levein will do the right thing and resign because of it.

Dead rabbits, saucepans and Lego would get shit loads more media attention.

3 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Dead rabbits, saucepans and Lego would get shit loads more media attention.

Very weird the way your mind works 

Ron Burgundy
2 hours ago, graygo said:

Maybe to you. I’ll describe him exactly as I see him.

if you don’t like it then too fecking bad. 

Jambo 4 Ever
1 hour ago, jambopilms said:

I still think throwing tennis balls, waving flags, holding up red card etc during the match will get media interest and get the message across.

Imagine the whole wheatfield doing something all together at the same time. It wouldn't matter what it was as long as enough people did it 

Bit immature really 

3 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Says more about you than him.

Ron Burgundy
1 minute ago, graygo said:

Says more about you than him.

I’m not here to impress anyone.  I couldn’t give a shit what some subservient little yes fan thinks. 

I don't think a boycott is the smart thing to do and it has the potential to hurt us longer term.  It could be interpreted by the TV companies as a lack of interest in the game and Scottish football in general.

1 minute ago, Ron Burgundy said:

I’m not here to impress anyone.  I couldn’t give a shit what some subservient little yes fan thinks. 

Good job you're not, you wouldn't like what you heard. You might even get a wee bit upset, a bit like you are now. You seem like an angry person.

1 hour ago, jambopilms said:

I think this approach is a better suggestion.

Seymour M Hersh
11 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

th.jpeg

heartandsoul
2 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Great post Enzo

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 hour ago, McCrae said:

I don't think a boycott is the smart thing to do and it has the potential to hurt us longer term.  It could be interpreted by the TV companies as a lack of interest in the game and Scottish football in general.

What :rofl:

kingantti1874
59 minutes ago, McCrae said:

Lol, no I wouldn’t think so.. but anyway there doesn’t need to be an organised boycott.. a year of frankly horrendous performances has ensured that people will find better things to do than spend their money and free time watching another levein surrender ..

craigs fault and Ann’s fault 100%.. support from the fans is beyond question Whether they turn up for this or not.. if he wasn’t a club legend and Ann hadn’t done a great job this aside  they’d be lynched by now..  

They have failed spectacularly on the pitch, levein becuase he is not capable, Ann becuase she refuses to make the necessary decisions. 

12 minutes ago, McCrae said:

TV companies only give a toss about the Old Firm up here.  

9 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Lol, no I wouldn’t think so.. but anyway there doesn’t need to be an organised boycott.. a year of frankly horrendous performances has ensured that people will find better things to do than spend their money and free time watching another levein surrender ..

craigs fault and Ann’s fault 100%.. support from the fans is beyond question Whether they turn up for this or not.. if he wasn’t a club legend and Ann hadn’t done a great job this aside  they’d be lynched by now..  

They have failed spectacularly on the pitch, levein becuase he is not capable, Ann becuase she refuses to make the necessary decisions. 

Am not against the idea of a protest, it’s how it’s done that matters.

Just now, McCrae said:

Doh... gaps in stadiums don’t make good tv.

Agreed. But its been happening at places like Motherwell and Kilmarnock for years.  Hardly been detrimental to the pish TV deal we already get.

1 minute ago, Randy Marsh said:

Agreed. But its been happening at places like Motherwell and Kilmarnock for years.  Hardly been detrimental to the pish TV deal we already get.

Things have however been improving, look at the attendances in Edinburgh.

4 minutes ago, Randy Marsh said:

TV companies only give a toss about the Old Firm up here.  

Agreed...because attendances suggest that Scotland only cares about them as well.

5 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

1st point. 

Robbie? 

Fan or mob rule should not dictate decisions at the top. 

Most fans are emotional, short sighted and many tbh have their own agenda's and priorities . 

2nd point 

Imo, the fans should get behind team on match day. Protest after. 

She should sack him because she thinks it's the best thing, not because of mob rule. 

3rd point 

Protest after the game. 

Protest before the game 

Boo at full time. 

Tbh, fling your own faeces at the glass on the main stand, I don't care, it's not during the match. 

4th point 

I think he needs to go. 

Me, as a supporter I'll support the team through bad and good times. 

Mental, eh? 

So 90% plus of our support who want and have expressed their view that Levein should be sacked are all classed as being a mob.

Mob rule means control of a political situation by those outside the conventional or lawful realm, typically involving violence and intimidation.

Now can you please admit there is no mob rule.

4 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

I predict Enzo that you will be right. 

Boycott or not they will absolutely smash us and whatever Hearts fans decide to go to the match will voice their opinions on Levein and Budge and they will have to sit there and take it. That’s definitely what’s coming!!

Personally I will not set foot into Tynecastle again until he is removed as manager but I hope he gets the message after the next match and leaves for good. 

kingantti1874
23 minutes ago, jambos are go! said:

As I have said before anyone who goes through with a boycott we are better off  without.

Disagree - I respect those willing to sacrifice to accelerate a decision designed to return Is back to somewhere near respectability, rather than the absolute joke we have become..

baron of ness

U

10 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Disagree - I respect those willing to sacrifice to accelerate a decision designed to return Is back to somewhere near respectability, rather than the absolute joke we have become..

I watched a Hearts team struggling through the seventies and early eighties, we sacked more managers than you could shake a stick at and all it got us was relegation 

Don't  think Craig Lavein is the answer but don't want to go back to those days.