TIME TO BOYCOTT MATCH

dellboy1971

14 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Do you ever add to the thread or just enjoy being snarky and having a wee argument? 

Yet Another poster on here who can go numerous posts on a thread without even remotely touching on the op or subject matter. 

Standard patter son and as usual not big and not clever. 

Please can you explain your post which made no sense.

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• GinRummy

• Boab

• soonbe110

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Unfortunately I will be thousands of miles away but want to make it clear I would never boycott Heart of Midlothian over the choice of a manager. 

Hope its a 4 0 Hearts win as unexpected as the Celtic one was. Imagine boycott of that game? It was shortly after an appalling home run, only abated 5 days prior to the Celtic game. 

53 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

"This is not Playskool Ann"

"We need wins Ann not Mary Poppins"

"Budge you know **** all"

"Edinburgh has enough libraries and community centres Ann"

Ann Budge Hibs supporter 

Bazzas right boot
17 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Not you mate. I don’t understand your stance on our club at all but I do think it’s genuine.

I'm up for CL leaving. 

Not for a McCann type replacement tho. 

I don't really care if folk protest before or after the game, but imo the game is for getting behind the team, shite or good. 

Oh, n I dislike rangers cheating ******* fc more than hibs. 

👍

My stance is pretty simple tbh😉

10 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Thing is as well, I know lads who’ve been going away for yonks who just cannot be arsed anymore. Football is so shite they’re not even bothering. This is what Budge seems blind to. People have given up on Levein

It’s grim. St Mirren was awful, garbage actually. Depressing really as the Motherwell away game was good, on and off the park. Regardless of the 11 on the park, there should be much more than what’s being served up.

Bazzas right boot
10 minutes ago, 7628mm said:

Standard patter son and as usual not big and not clever. 

Please can you explain your post which made no sense.

You've still not touched on the subject matter. 

3/4 posts in. 

All you've done is noise folk up. 

Standard patter from you. 

Crack on tho. Each to their own. 

Bazzas right boot
28 minutes ago, Boab said:

That should be who, Tosh, no ?

Probably, who tho? 

😂

Actually, could be why- why do you think that. 

Who- who do you think it is. 

Then you ask why about the who. 

😂

Edited by Smith's right boot

Nope, Niet, Nada, Nix, & Nay to the OP, I will take my seat in the wheatfield, have a read at my program, look to left a have a right laugh at the simian like fellows singing their Hate filled songs in the Roseburn, then concentrate on the game, cheering our team when they do well and give abuse to the Ludge member in black.

Not happy about the state of affairs at the moment, but neither am I a fair weather fan. 

2 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

A bigger statement would be for us all to run on the pitch live on TV imo. 

An even bigger one would be to do the above naked. 

Parachute in? 

Plenty bigger statements out there, you're not put much effort into it tbh. 

Is there no end to the shit you post????

33 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

There are a few blatant club plants on here

I'm a Leafy Burgonia. 

2 hours ago, dellboy1971 said:
  Hide contents

Time is right to start boycotting the game no better game than Rangers game at home live on TV

my suggestion should be stand outside main stand until 15 to 20 minutes gone then walk in no bigger statement than that live on TV

Sounds like a plan. I will be working so unable to make it.

I did like the action Schalke, I think, made a few years ago when they put a huge banner up stating, I think, " If you want to find us we are in the pub". If memory serves me correctly they all turned up half way through the 1st half.

1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

Or rangers beat 😉

Thank you Yoda. 

57 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

We should just the place down. 

Really send a message. 

Please can you explain exactly what you are trying to say here?  It makes no sense whatsoever to me in the current format.

Thanking you in advance.

1 minute ago, jamboozy said:

you could spread it on your burgonia? win-win:lol:

Maybe not a good idea with the dirty protest in hindsight. 

Lots of the support don't seem to have the stomach for it.

5 of my group boycotting the game. Afternoon in the Westfield for a few beers. 

Would happily attend Tynecastle pre match for a demonstration however.

2 hours ago, Locky said:

Here's a mad notion, turn up, create an atmosphere, cheer the boys on, and if we get beat, just go home or to the pub.

Doubt it will catch on mind.

I can see the merits of that scenario ... the problem is that for too long fans have been going away frustrated and angry at yet another loss of pathetic draw, the Saturday afternoon out is becoming annoyingly predictable. I suspect it will not be long before people just cut out the middle man and just save their dosh from the game and stay in the pub... and not be made angry at yet another feeble display.  Don't get me wrong it would be foolish in the extreme to think that changing the manager will somehow transform this shower into a team of champions league winners . I cannot help but think however there must be some positive impact on team performance with a change of manager.

Just now, Noah Claypole said:

Maybe not a good idea with the dirty protest in hindsight. 

Lots of the support don't seem to have the stomach for it.

A lot may start harking back to the shed longing to go home with pish stained jeans?

12 minutes ago, jamboozy said:

Nope, Niet, Nada, Nix, & Nay to the OP, I will take my seat in the wheatfield, have a read at my program, look to left a have a right laugh at the simian like fellows singing their Hate filled songs in the Roseburn, then concentrate on the game, cheering our team when they do well and give abuse to the Ludge member in black.

Not happy about the state of affairs at the moment, but neither am I a fair weather fan. 

That is so Celtic likesy 😔

2 minutes ago, jamboozy said:

A lot may start harking back to the shed longing to go home with pish stained jeans?

A lot on here won’t remember the Shed. It was cleaner than some people make out......sometimes !

Just now, dannymack said:

That is so Celtic likesy 😔

Nah mate, Hate that manky mob as much if not more, I was having a dig at the favouritism that is shown in these games, that's all:thumbsup:

34 minutes ago, Boab said:

Ah, just realised it was you who was on that thread, mate. Apologies, you are spot on. The 7K at the basketball Semi was quickly brushed under the carpet !

Not happy about this shit mind. We should be bouncing around the country with a big support. Games going straight to general sale, like St Mirren, with a 1200 allocation, tells us where we are right now.

As Kevin Kyle stated on one of those pod casts, the Derby victory is great at the time, form goes out the window but it's what you do after it that really counts, a draw at St.Midden and a home defeat against Killie will not open the flood gates for the fans attending the semi. If we get zero points against Rangers, Livi and St.Johnstone then we'll be lucky to match the 7k that went to the Ferguson basketball game.

If everyone was on board it would undoubtedly get us what we want: a new manager. An empty stadium would leave Budge in no doubt whatsoever.

Never going to happen though.

1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

After a few more games attrition will undoubtedly achieve an empty stadium anyway.

Going going everyone gone!!!

1 minute ago, Boab said:

A lot on here won’t remember the Shed. It was cleaner than some people make out......sometimes !

wish the fashion of not wearing socks was aboot on big games Boab.:15:

1 minute ago, jamboozy said:

Nah mate, Hate that manky mob as much if not more, I was having a dig at the favouritism that is shown in these games, that's all:thumbsup:

Cool 😎 nudge nudge wink wink 😉😉

1 minute ago, dannymack said:

As Kevin Kyle stated on one of those pod casts, the Derby victory is great at the time, form goes out the window but it's what you do after it that really counts, a draw at St.Midden and a home defeat against Killie will not open the flood gates for the fans attending the semi. If we get zero points against Rangers, Livi and St.Johnstone then we'll be lucky to match the 7k that went to the Ferguson basketball game.

I remember they were giving away daft scarves with every ticket sold for that Semi. Just remembered that. Shit, maybe things aren’t that bad !

2 minutes ago, jamboozy said:

wish the fashion of not wearing socks was aboot on big games Boab.:15:

Well, I think i’ll just leave the rest of my supper !

Thanks for that, mate !🤢

1 hour ago, TypoonJambo said:

as soon as the first goal goes in, confidently assuming its against us, turn our backs and stand in silence.

That will really help the players in the game. 

1 hour ago, dannymack said:

Kickback doesn't represent the majority, therefore your spot by stating that there's already a backlash of supporters starting to stay away. 

There's been a ticket announcement for Livingston away and already the vast majority of social media Hearts fans are sticking 2 fingers up at the club for this, of course there will be a support there but certainly not as many as we'd normally take. 

If the majority want Levein out then a more direct action approach must be taken, it doesn't help when someone makes a suggestion they instantly get shot down in flames. 

Empty seats at Livingston and Tynecastle may not cause a reaction but  a poor support at Hampden may well start the ball rolling. 

St.Johnstone in midweek before Hearts head to Hampden 😣😣😣😣

I’ll be there. 

2 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

Go but turn back on the game for 5 minutes. 

Do we really have to turn back round for the other 85 mins. 😒😕

All the Man-babies can head up to the new nursery to protest.

Maybe Mrs B will lay on Milk and Cookies for the better behaved. 

5 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

All the Man-babies can head up to the new nursery to protest.

Maybe Mrs B will lay on Milk and Cookies for the better behaved. 

Just accept being whipping boys and prepare for the championship?

Those who want to boycott - OK.

Those who don't, how about all in the main stand sitting elsewhere? Leave the Director's box isolated in an empty stand on TV

John mcCartney

food n all.....saw so many punters munching away on scran in section T on Saturday.
If you lot boycott that for a match that will fecking rattle her for sure.

1 hour ago, mitch41 said:

What about taking over Ann and her directors seats at half time. Am I good or what. What a message that would be.

Or dragging Levein from the dug out during the game? Can you imagine the publicity? He probably wouldn't be so smug after that. 

2 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

There is a list of 7 members on here who wanted Hibs to beat us in the hope Levein got sacked.

Care to go after them?

Or were you one of them?

Not entirely sure what you’re on about.

Edited by Irufushi

2 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Oh what, it may have a negative impact and we may lose?

:gok:

News Flash : We will lose regardless.

You said the same before the Hibs game Sherlock.

2 hours ago, j1964m said:

Done it after the killie  game phoned and told them to sell my seat told them will be back when criag is sacked

And he's still there?

Maybe you're just not that important after all.

been here before
2 hours ago, mitch41 said:

What about taking over Ann and her directors seats at half time. Am I good or what. What a message that would be.

Go on then. Im right opposite those seats in the Wheatfield so Ill keep an eye on you doing it.

Unless you're full of wind and pish that is.

Edited by been here before

44 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Or dragging Levein from the dug out during the game? Can you imagine the publicity? He probably wouldn't be so smug after that. 

Peace man. No need to get physical. To win support and make your point you have to think inside the box. 

31 minutes ago, graygo said:

You said the same before the Hibs game Sherlock.

Did I? Probably though as I am never too confident nowadays.

I'm not a boycotter but think a symbolic back turn or similar would be more effective, particularly during a televised game.

I've seen these threads pop up a few times over recent years when managers are doing shit and they are often received the same way.

It makes me think, is there a point where you would consider a boycott? 

Even if you were opposed to the idea, would you ever say enough is enough or do you genuinely believe you always support the team no matter what?

I've never advocated doing so and I'm not sure if I would  (I'd have a bloody cheek, I don't turn up most weeks anyway)

I'm not advocating a boycott now but is there a breaking point and you just don't think we have reached it yet, or are you fundamentally opposed to it in principle and would never contemplate it no matter how bad things got.