• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• GinRummy

• Boab

• soonbe110

1 hour ago, Irufushi said:

not as crazy as a hearts supporter wanting hibs to win the cup eh 😂

There is a list of 7 members on here who wanted Hibs to beat us in the hope Levein got sacked.

Care to go after them?

Or were you one of them?

15 minutes ago, Haringshairband said:

Away and fling shite at the moon 

Can't get close enough with the amount on here howling at it.

1 minute ago, Haringshairband said:

I don't think I need to remind you that the majority of fans are not happy with the current set up, showing our displeasure doesn't make us Hubs fans... If anything I would say the people who are happy are the Hibs fans.

Is that what you think?

If you think the majority of Hearts supporters would support an idea like this to the detriment of the Hearts team then I think you're sorely mistaken. I certainly HOPE that you are mistaken.

2 minutes ago, been here before said:

I wasnt going to boycott the game buut the OP rocket HAS USED CAPS in the title for attention.

Swing it for me.

He might have hit caps lock by accident but suspect he can spell but😎

coatbridgejambo
1 hour ago, Sherbet said:

As the majority of fans have season tickets queen ann wont give a stuff as she has our money. The only effect will be empty seats. Best to boycott the semi where the empty seats will be an embarrassment also the financial impact will.not only affect us but also hibs celtic and rangers as the gate money is pooled

I prefer this idea. win win .accept the game itself obviously ☹

Just now, Spoleto said:

Is that what you think?

If you think the majority of Hearts supporters would support an idea like this to the detriment of the Hearts team then I think you're sorely mistaken. I certainly HOPE that you are mistaken.

Don't worry, you are not mistaken.  

TyphoonJambo

as soon as the first goal goes in, confidently assuming its against us, turn our backs and stand in silence.

3 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

Is that what you think?

Oh what, it may have a negative impact and we may lose?

:gok:

News Flash : We will lose regardless.

1 minute ago, TypoonJambo said:

as soon as the first goal goes in, confidently assuming its against us, turn our backs and stand in silence.

The silence part is covered.

1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

Oh what, it may have a negative impact and we may lose?

:gok:

News Flash : We will lose regardless.

I hope the players have a better attitude than you.

chester copperpot

This thread saddens me. No matter what your thoughts are on boycotting we have some total zoomers in our midst.

Edited by chester copperpot

Hectormasson
47 minutes ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

Just every one sing Levein get to **** and make sure it's heard on telly Mrs budge will be cringing in her seat then again she will probably put out another statement saying the clown is doing a great job

What about her genuine fans ??🤣🤣🤣🤣🙈🙈🙈might upset them ,all this anti levein stuff.....

6 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Or in your case it should be "butt"!

Bazzas right boot
23 minutes ago, Deodato said:

How does that affect your dangly bits if you were to drop in like that. 

My moobs? 

19 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

We should just the place down. 

Really send a message. 

That message would be heard loud and clear by the 0.5% of Hearts supporters that can understand WTF you have just tried to say.

Perhaps English is not your 1st language.

1 minute ago, Spoleto said:

Apologies to anyone logging in - this really is Kickback and NOT hibs.net

Sad, but true.

It looks rather more like Iheartcraig.com, this is the biggest congregation of the fan boys club in weeks. 

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

This thread saddens me. No matter what your thoughts are on boycotting we have some total zoomers in our midst.

We have some absolute roasters. 

If I am taking this thread seriously at all, I'd say support the team during the 90 minutes , then protest after the game. 

Imo supporting the team through the 90 should be a given. 

On here, after the game, folk in the pub  etc can say and do what they want, no one really cares what some random group in a pub does or what some absolute belter over the Internet thinks and posts. 

Folk can protest after the game, do what they see fit. 

2 minutes ago, Jodami said:

It looks rather more like Iheartcraig.com, this is the biggest congregation of the fan boys club in weeks. 

It is Tuesday and some think it is safe to come back onto JKB. How very brave of them, poor wee fearty lambs.

Edited by 7628mm

It should have been ten
9 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

Spot on

21 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

Is that what you think?

Having Levein in the dugout will be to the detriment of the team. 

1 hour ago, Italian Lambretta said:

Sadly a rather large part of our support have already given up and started boycotting Tynecastle.

But nothing to see here sweep sweep everything's all rosey in the Budge garden. 

Kickback doesn't represent the majority, therefore your spot by stating that there's already a backlash of supporters starting to stay away. 

There's been a ticket announcement for Livingston away and already the vast majority of social media Hearts fans are sticking 2 fingers up at the club for this, of course there will be a support there but certainly not as many as we'd normally take. 

If the majority want Levein out then a more direct action approach must be taken, it doesn't help when someone makes a suggestion they instantly get shot down in flames. 

Empty seats at Livingston and Tynecastle may not cause a reaction but  a poor support at Hampden may well start the ball rolling. 

St.Johnstone in midweek before Hearts head to Hampden 😣😣😣😣

Edited by dannymack

1 minute ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Boycott not for me ! Always back the team on the pitch but could understand not buying merchandise etc 

I admire your attitude but for me these are a unique set of circumstances. The power Levein holds over the club seems to make him untouchable. Fans need to find an effective way to show we have had enough.

11 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

Apologies to anyone logging in - this really is Kickback and NOT hibs.net

Sad, but true.

Stop posting then.

Hibs.net love Levein.

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, 7628mm said:

That message would be heard loud and clear by the 0.5% of Hearts supporters that can understand WTF you have just tried to say.

Perhaps not. 

1 hour ago, Locky said:

Here's a mad notion, turn up, create an atmosphere, cheer the boys on, and if we get beat, just go home or to the pub.

Doubt it will catch on mind.

Can we go to the pub if we’re getting beat rather than got beat ? That implies hanging on to the end ! 

3 minutes ago, dannymack said:

Kickback doesn't represent the majority, therefore your spot by stating that there's already a backlash of supporters starting to stay away. 

There's been a ticket announcement for Livingston away and already the vast majority of social media Hearts fans are sticking 2 fingers up at the club for this, of course there will be a support there but certainly not as many as we'd normally take. 

If the majority want Levein out then a more direct action approach must be taken, it doesn't help when someone makes a suggestion they instantly get shot down in flames. 

Empty seats at Livingston and Tynecastle may not cause a reaction but  a poor support at Hampden may well start the ball rolling. 

I said even before the Killie defeat that we would do well to shift the 17K on offer. It didn’t go down to well with people who thought we should have got half the stadium. Your real world observations are relevant. 

Bazzas right boot
8 minutes ago, 7628mm said:

6 minutes ago, 7628mm said:

It is Tuesday and some think it is safe to come back

Do you ever add to the thread or just enjoy being snarky and having a wee argument? 

Yet Another poster on here who can go numerous posts on a thread without even remotely touching on the op or subject matter. 

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

There are a few blatant club plants on here

Why? 

1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

Nope. 

But I'll support the team on match day. 

Crazy, ehh.... a supporter  Supporting the team on match day. 

Dunno if it will catch on. 

Not on here it won't. Quite a few from the darkside.

been here before
28 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Cool yu fundo a tpoy.

👏

4 minutes ago, Boab said:

I said even before the Killie defeat that we would do well to shift the 17K on offer. It didn’t go down to well with people who thought we should have got half the stadium. Your real world observations are relevant. 

Same here Boab, I quoted some factual attendances from previous L.C. Semi Finals but some folk weren't willing to accept it. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
5 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Why? 

Not you mate. I don’t understand your stance on our club at all but I do think it’s genuine.

Just now, dannymack said:

Same here Boab, I quoted some factual attendances from previous L.C. Semi Finals but some folk weren't willing to accept it. 

Ah, just realised it was you who was on that thread, mate. Apologies, you are spot on. The 7K at the basketball Semi was quickly brushed under the carpet !

Not happy about this shit mind. We should be bouncing around the country with a big support. Games going straight to general sale, like St Mirren, with a 1200 allocation, tells us where we are right now.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 minute ago, Boab said:

Ah, just realised it was you who was on that thread, mate. Apologies, you are spot on. The 7K at the basketball Semi was quickly brushed under the carpet !

Not happy about this shit mind. We should be bouncing around the country with a big support. Games going straight to general sale, like St Mirren, with a 1200 allocation, tells us where we are right now.

Thing is as well, I know lads who’ve been going away for yonks who just cannot be arsed anymore. Football is so shite they’re not even bothering. This is what Budge seems blind to. People have given up on Levein