TIME TO BOYCOTT MATCH

dellboy1971

Spoiler

Time is right to start boycotting the game no better game than Rangers game at home live on TV

my suggestion should be stand outside main stand until 15 to 20 minutes gone then walk in no bigger statement than that live on TV

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• GinRummy

• Boab

• soonbe110

Bazzas right boot

A bigger statement would be for us all to run on the pitch live on TV imo. 

An even bigger one would be to do the above naked. 

Parachute in? 

Plenty bigger statements out there, you're not put much effort into it tbh. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

Just now, Smith's right boot said:

A bigger statement would be for us all to run on the pitch live on TV imo. 

Parachute in? 

Plenty bigger statements put there, you're not put much effort into it tbh. 

Do you want Levein to stay? Genuinely wondering 

It’s an excellent idea. Something radical like this would really force AB’s hand and get lots of publicity. The massive problem is apathy. I just can’t see it gaining enough support.

Haringshairband

The op will have folk mocking him for this but I believe that the fans have to ramp up the pressure in order for us to rid ourselves of Levein and the coaching staff.

As the majority of fans have season tickets queen ann wont give a stuff as she has our money. The only effect will be empty seats. Best to boycott the semi where the empty seats will be an embarrassment also the financial impact will.not only affect us but also hibs celtic and rangers as the gate money is pooled

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

Do you want Levein to stay? Genuinely wondering 

Nope. 

But I'll support the team on match day. 

Crazy, ehh.... a supporter  Supporting the team on match day. 

Dunno if it will catch on. 

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Nookie Bear said:

But if everyone took a smoke bomb in...🤔

Stink bomb as a symbolic gesture? 

Easier to sneak in as well, just be careful they don't break in your pocket. 

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, graygo said:

Can you keep well back from the turnstiles please, I like to stroll up and have easy access.

Thanks in advance.

😁😁

Good point. 

Nae queues for food either. 👍

Edited by Smith's right boot

2 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

But if everyone took a smoke bomb in...🤔

I see the demons have pulled up again for flares at the Cluj game.

Rascals !

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

Nope. 

But I'll support the team on match day. 

Crazy, ehh.... a supporter  Supporting the team on match day. 

Dunno if it will catch on. 

not as crazy as a hearts supporter wanting hibs to win the cup eh 😂

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Irufushi said:

not as crazy as a hearts supporter wanting hibs to win the cup eh 😂

Or rangers beat 😉

Here's a mad notion, turn up, create an atmosphere, cheer the boys on, and if we get beat, just go home or to the pub.

Doubt it will catch on mind.

Just now, Locky said:

Here's a mad notion, turn up, create an atmosphere, cheer the boys on, and if we get beat, just go home or to the pub.

Doubt it will catch on mind.

That’s the worst idea for a protest I’ve ever heard.

9 minutes ago, Haringshairband said:

The op will have folk mocking him for this but I believe that the fans have to ramp up the pressure in order for us to rid ourselves of Levein and the coaching staff.

The op will have folk mocking as nobody can understand what he posts. But that doesn't stop the rest diving into another Levein out thread.

Haringshairband
1 minute ago, XB52 said:

The op will have folk mocking as nobody can understand what he posts. But that doesn't stop the rest diving into another Levein out thread.

I understood what he posted above, maybe people should return to school and do intermediate English.

FERRY HEARTS

My Boycott is coinciding with my Holiday thank Feck 

I don’t think anyone I know would want a Freebie to watch the pish were being served up Diabolical Levein oot 

Italian Lambretta

Sadly a rather large part of our support have already given up and started boycotting Tynecastle.

But nothing to see here sweep sweep everything's all rosey in the Budge garden. 

Italian Lambretta

We could stop buying merchandise and food within the stadium. Anything that puts jobs at risk will put pressure on our deluded leader. 

buzzbomb1958

Just every one sing Levein get to **** and make sure it's heard on telly Mrs budge will be cringing in her seat then again she will probably put out another statement saying the clown is doing a great job

Nephew and I are boycotting the Rangers game. Decided after full time on Saturday we wouldn't attend. Alternative plans already made so there's no chance of a change of mind. 

If we do or say nothing we'll continue to be treated like mugs by Budge/Levein. Turning up for the ritual shitefest and trooping out quietly will not change anything. Not suggesting our absence alone will, but thousands of empty seats, particularly  in front of the cameras, will speak volumes about the discontent of the majority. 

Sad that the usual suspects see fit to persist with their antagonistic posts. How on earth they can be content is beyond me; to say nothing of their gleeful trolling of fellow Hearts supporters. Assuming, of course, that they are actually Hearts supporters.  

avhudtheteeshirt

The only people being hurt by any boycott are season ticket holders who have paid up front!!!!

Boycotts may work and we get a new manager, but if any new manager sees empty stands, why would they want to come????

Unless we have Naismith, Haring and Walker back  the size of the crowd will likely look like some sort of boycott.

I said I wouldn’t be back until Leveins away (apart from the semi which is a day out).

Think there is a few with similar thoughts. 

The thought of watching  yet another lottery ball freak selection 11 and another tactical shitefest from that utter imposter of a manager will likely result in an absolute roasting by newco.

There’s just a real feeling of helplessness and apathy in the support which is due to the criminal backing of our hopeless management team by Ann Budge who is just letting it all go to ruin 

Edited by 1971fozzy

2 minutes ago, avhudtheteeshirt said:

The only people being hurt by any boycott are season ticket holders who have paid up front!!!!

Boycotts may work and we get a new manager, but if any new manager sees empty stands, why would they want to come????

Because they would likely realise the reason 

58 minutes ago, dellboy1971 said:
  Hide contents

Time is right to start boycotting the game no better game than Rangers game at home live on TV

my suggestion should be stand outside main stand until 15 to 20 minutes gone then walk in no bigger statement than that live on TV

They'd probably delay kickoff to allow everyone to file in. 😂

59 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Parachute in? 

How does that affect your dangly bits if you were to drop in like that. 

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

What about taking over Ann and her directors seats at half time. Am I good or what. What a message that would be.

We should just the place down. 

Really send a message. 

5 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

What about taking over Ann and her directors seats at half time. Am I good or what. What a message that would be.

👏👏👏

Just now, heartandsoul said:

We should all bring a book to read during the game. It's like a library anyway.

Given some of the posters on here the books would have to be from the "Noddy and Friend" catalogue.

Haringshairband
Just now, Spoleto said:

Obvious trolling by the OP.

I don't think I need to remind you that the majority of fans are not happy with the current set up, showing our displeasure doesn't make us Hubs fans... If anything I would say the people who are happy are the Hibs fans.

been here before

I wasnt going to boycott the game buut the OP rocket HAS USED CAPS in the title for attention.

Swing it for me.