A wee experiment

Shaggy2

Following on from the Craig Levein interview thread and several posters asking to hear it, I wondered if there would be interest in cutting podcasts to Hearts content only. As a wee experiment I’ve cut last night’s Terrace, Sportsound and Open Goal to 26 minutes of Hearts only. Will save folk a bit of time and hearing OF nonsense when tuning in to hear about HMFC. If there’s interest I’ll do this as much as I can. If not, c’est la vie!

11 minutes ago, Shaggy2 said:

Following on from the Craig Levein interview thread and several posters asking to hear it, I wondered if there would be interest in cutting podcasts to Hearts content only. As a wee experiment I’ve cut last night’s Terrace, Sportsound and Open Goal to 26 minutes of Hearts only. Will save folk a bit of time and hearing OF nonsense when tuning in to hear about HMFC. If there’s interest I’ll do this as much as I can. If not, c’est la vie!

Great idea. 

16 minutes ago, Shaggy2 said:

Superb! Thanks very much for doing this 👍

24 minutes ago, Shaggy2 said:

Excellent thanks 🙏 

25 minutes ago, Shaggy2 said:

Brilliant idea. I’d be well up for more of this.

Cracking idea OP. I find myself doing the same with Sportscene but with the visual aid of fast forwarding the iPlayer, it's easier done.

26 minutes of content across 3 podcasts? I'd be interested to know how long Celtic and Rangers got each.

A Shoreditch Heart

god that was a such depressing listen, but thanks for sorting for us all -  a great idea mate - pease keep it going!

Thanks Shaggy!

(although I feel dirty having agreed with Michael Stewart's opinions) :)

Edited by redjambo

2 hours ago, Captain Price said:

You can cut out that open goal pish with Slaney Boy

To be fair, it’s well signposted if you don’t want to listen to that part. Personally, I think the Open Goal podcast is excellent but there is a lot of ripping of the pish. Kevin Kyke clearly cares about us, though. Next time I’ll post a list of contents and start times from each podcast. 

Cheers for all the positive feedback. If anyone has any suggestions of other podcasts which may have Hearts content I’d be grateful to hear and I would add them in, too. 

In the meantime, Scarves Around The Funnel has a new episode available. 

https://scarvesaroundthefunnel.co.uk/2019/10/08/episode-50-fifty-shades-of-maroon/

Edited by Shaggy2

27 minutes ago, Shaggy2 said:

To be fair, it’s well signposted if you don’t want to listen to that part. Personally, I think the Open Goal podcast is excellent but there is a lot of ripping of the pish. Kevin Kyke clearly cares about us, though. Next time I’ll post a list of contents and start times from each podcast. 

Cheers for all the positive feedback. If anyone has any suggestions of other podcasts which may have Hearts content I’d be grateful to hear and I would add them in, too. 

In the meantime, Scarves Around The Funnel has a new episode available. 

https://scarvesaroundthefunnel.co.uk/2019/10/08/episode-50-fifty-shades-of-maroon/

Excellent idea.  Well done.

Psychedelicropcircle

On behalf of clay pot & smiths other baw 

this is is not necessary we have enough negativity on here 😭😭😭😭😭

I’ll have some of this tho we’ll done OP

Jambo 4 Ever
20 hours ago, Shaggy2 said:

its good but no need in the swearing

Jambo 4 Ever
4 hours ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Grow up.

Ummmmm Excuse me!

i don’t see why the first guy had to swear - there was no need 

Craig Gordons Gloves
21 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

Ummmmm Excuse me!

i don’t see why the first guy had to swear - there was no need 

If you listen to the Terrace podcast regularly, you'll know that they don't swear gratuitously but swearing, being a hugely common part of scottish football, is what the hosts do because they're also football fans. As to why you think there is no need.  Each to their own but i personally think that swearing is ****in cool.

7 minutes ago, Jap Jambo said:

awfully glad you have too much time on your hands!!

seriously though it's a great thought and very helpful. thank you.

Haha, thank Edinburgh Council and their underhanded revenue raising that’s turning our city into an Uber car park!!! Got plenty time on rank with my laptop. 😀

Edited by Shaggy2

Great, thanks. Hate to say it but Michael Stewart almost spot on, hard to disagree with most of his comments. 

Edited by Big Moysey
Wrong name came up auto

1 hour ago, Big Moysey said:

Great, thanks. Hate to say it but Michael Stewart almost spot on, hard to disagree with most of his comments. 

I think the most telling comments are from Derek Fergusson, former player and friend of CL’s ... and even he thinks it’s time to go. Kevin Kyle another who has no agenda and has been saying for a while CLs times up. These guys have played here they know what’s expected, they know what’s going on inside Tynecastle perhaps AB should start to listen to these ‘football people’

Complete waste of air time award goes to Billy Dodds with that muppet Slaney a close 2nd.

Edited by Rudy T