Rangers

AlimOzturk

A tonking I'm afraid, but I will still be there to support the club, badge and colours I love, HMFC the team for me.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Hearts

• Unknown user

• IveSeenTheLight

• Bazzas right boot

Sad thing is Levein will have written this one off already. He has never in two spells mounted anything like a challenge to the cheeks. The odd freak result but nothing to suggest anything other than a drubbing on the cards. See Defoe at Tynecastle last season for example.

Berra against Defoe and/or Freddo gives me the fear.  Their midfield too strong with only Whelan and maybe a returning Haring to stop them. 

Best hope is to brick their bus halfway along the M8.

44 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

The only upside to getting spanked by Rangers is that poster who wanted Hibs to win the cup will be spewing. :jj:

A guy in my work today said and I quote "losing to Hibs 2 weeks ago was the worse thing that could have happened to us right now".  Yes, I got what he meant but a deserved one of these:

:cornette:

Edited by i8hibsh

11 minutes ago, jamboozy said:

A tonking I'm afraid, but I will still be there to support the club, badge and colours I love, HMFC the team for me.

No flags or drums though I hope.

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

They'll take 20 off us over the 4 games.

You’re probably right, he’s never beaten them at Tynecastle and they will get everything from now until the end of the season.

Just now, i8hibsh said:

No flags or drums though I hope.

My drum is broken :15:  but one good thing about it is _ there is one thing in my life that can't be beaten! 

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Ray Gin said:

At the current rate we'll need to forfeit the game due to not having enough fit players to field a team.

That would only be a 3 nil defeat, goal difference might be important at the end of the season if CL is still in charge.

2 minutes ago, jamboozy said:

My drum is broken :15:  but one good thing about it is _ there is one thing in my life that can't be beaten! 

Lol, give it to Levein.  He will have that beaten within minutes.

Just now, i8hibsh said:

Lol, give it to Levein.  He will have that beaten within minutes.

He will hold it in the wrong position.

40 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

Can't wait tbh, wish it was this weekend. 

Well said. 

35 minutes ago, graygo said:

Hard to believe that some "supporters" will "give it a miss" because we might lose, you would have missed some cracking games and results with that kind of thinking. 

:yas:

34 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

I reckon at Hampden on a big wide pitch, aye. Not so much at Tynecastle, But we'll see. I'd stay away from sharp objects until then.

Yeah Tynecastle the stadium that we have failed to win a league match this season and we haven’t even played any decent teams yet. 

Cant wait 😳😳😳

13 minutes ago, rick witter said:

Yeah Tynecastle the stadium that we have failed to win a league match this season and we haven’t even played any decent teams yet. 

Cant wait 😳😳😳

I didn't suggest Hearts would win, or even draw.

Edited by Riccarton3

We will get destroyed and he will still survive.If the world were to blow up I'm starting to think Levein would be left with the cockroaches he is that untouchable.

Bazzas right boot

If we can cut out the brain farts we'll have a decent chance. 

The worrying thing is I feel no more  or less confident than playing them at home then Killie or Hamilton. 

Every game seems to feel the same atm. 

Defend well, a few players back we'll have a chance. 

Chuck goals in at the back, so the basics wrong they'll hammer us. 

3 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

Sad to say it but they are back. Maybe not to the level of before but strong enough to mount a proper serious title challenge this year. With Lennon in charge at celtic I can see them unfortunately winning the title this year. Gerrard is a better manager than him IMO They will invest heavily in January if they are top or there abouts. 

Depresses me when I think about the opportunity Scottish football had to finally end this duopoly when they dropped down the divisions. 

Dreading our upcoming game against them. Our shite form coupled with Leveins record against them doesn't bode well. 

Back??? what from the dead that would be a good trick. Sick of hearing this and also people using the phrase "old firm" makes me cringe every time I hear it.

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, graygo said:

Fu***ng bunch of surrender monkeys.

We might well get beaten, we might even lose heavily but feck coming on here and almost gloating about it. We've probably never gone into a game against them as favourites and we've managed to beat them before.

Piss poor thread.

👍

You saying to us

" no surrender" 

😂

Wheels are truly off Hearts right now.

Pressure all on Rangers to keep their place at the top while having one eye on their Porto game. Everyone is expecting Hearts to get gubbed, including most of it not all of our own fans. Heck, even Levein, if he's still in charge, will expect us to get gubbed and pick formation/tactics accordingly. So I think Hearts might actually nick a win here...

kingantti1874
2 minutes ago, Marooon! said:

Levein was at Ibrox yesterday. 

to see how a proper manager gets him team playing with energy and enthusiasm and a will to ****ing win? They are everything we aren’t.. sickening.

22 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

to see how a proper manager gets him team playing with energy and enthusiasm and a will to ****ing win? They are everything we aren’t.. sickening.

What are you basing this proper manager stuff on? He's won feck all yet and spent more millions doing it than you get for winning the lottery.

He might end up being a proper manager but he's not there yet.

Edited by graygo

portobellojambo1
29 minutes ago, Marooon! said:

Levein was at Ibrox yesterday. 

Possibly looking at the option of going 3-7-0 against them or maybe trying to determine if the way we and they play maybe gives us the option of removing our keeper and putting an extra defender in to go  4-7.

Edited by portobellojambo1

Smoked-Glass
2 hours ago, kirkierobroy said:

Because either of Scotland's Shame winning anything is unfortunate.

Thats all those 2 have ever done

5 hours ago, Dannie Boy said:

Levein has no idea how to play Rangers. That’s a big worry.

Right now he will be thinking if we can keep it down to a 3-0 loss 

55 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Applying for the D.o.F. job hopefully

He was sitting in front of Gazza, wonder if he asked for tips on how to score a goal? 

Edited by Marooon!

Guest ToqueJambo
4 hours ago, graygo said:

We might well get beaten, we might even lose heavily but feck coming on here and almost gloating about it. We've probably never gone into a game against them as favourites and we've managed to beat them before.

Piss poor thread.

This. What's happened to our support?

Guest ToqueJambo
1 hour ago, kingantti1874 said:

to see how a proper manager gets him team playing with energy and enthusiasm and a will to ****ing win, plus about £20m+ in wages and transfer fees? They are everything we aren’t.. sickening.

FTFY. But yeah I've been quite impressed with the way Gerrard has gone about things. He won't be there much longer.

5 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

FTFY. But yeah I've been quite impressed with the way Gerrard has gone about things. He won't be there much longer.

Can't see Klopp going this season

A_A wehatethehibs
1 minute ago, Biguche said:

Can't see Klopp going this season

Man United job will be available shortly though ! :lol: 

kingantti1874
1 hour ago, graygo said:

What are you basing this proper manager stuff on? He's won feck all yet and spent more millions doing it than you get for winning the lottery.

He might end up being a proper manager but he's not there yet.

I like the way he had them playing, pace, energy, 100% commitment from everyone there, everyone knows their job. 

People play shit - they are out, no favourites. No cares about the opposition. Just play the way they want to. 

yes he has a big wage bill, we’ve got a big wage bill in comparison to the teams we’ve been getting beaten off for a year

Edited by kingantti1874

59 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

I like the way he had them playing, pace, energy, 100% commitment from everyone there, everyone knows their job. 

People play shit - they are out, no favourites. No cares about the opposition. Just play the way they want to. 

yes he has a big wage bill, we’ve got a big wage bill in comparison to the teams we’ve been getting beaten off for a year

Does he have 8 first choice players out injured?

Can't wait for the " they were there for the taking" " they are shite" " if only we had a go"

We will be playing with a similar line up to the last few weeks and get battered by a much better team 

5 hours ago, graygo said:

Hard to believe that some "supporters" will "give it a miss" because we might lose, you would have missed some cracking games and results with that kind of thinking. 

Have you seen something this season the rest of us haven't to think it will be a cracking game from our point of view? We're shit they are pretty good, nothing wrong with calling it how it is.

6 hours ago, graygo said:

Piss poor thread.

This. We've got a small element of complete numpties "supporting" Hearts at the moment. 

Forever Hearts
2 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

This. We've got a small element of complete numpties "managing and coaching" Hearts at the moment. 

Fair point. 

4 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

This. We've got a small element of complete numpties "supporting" Hearts at the moment. 

Yes, you and your wee gang 

1 minute ago, Forever Hearts said:

Fair point. 

Thanks for proving it. 

Enjoy your day shopping, knitting or baking cakes.You won't be missed at the Semi.

Forever Hearts
2 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

Thanks for proving it. 

Enjoy your day shopping, knitting or baking cakes.You won't be missed at the Semi.

Aw diddums. 

Current form suggests we get a doing but I thought that before the cup final and it didn't happen. Having said that I've absolutely no idea what we need to do to have any kind of a chance.

2 minutes ago, 1953 said:

Current form suggests we get a doing but I thought that before the cup final and it didn't happen. Having said that I've absolutely no idea what we need to do to have any kind of a chance.

Get rid of the manager 👍

2 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

Get rid of the manager 👍

Get rid of the booers.

Edited by Spoleto
spelling