Rangers

AlimOzturk

Sad to say it but they are back. Maybe not to the level of before but strong enough to mount a proper serious title challenge this year. With Lennon in charge at celtic I can see them unfortunately winning the title this year. Gerrard is a better manager than him IMO They will invest heavily in January if they are top or there abouts. 

Depresses me when I think about the opportunity Scottish football had to finally end this duopoly when they dropped down the divisions. 

Dreading our upcoming game against them. Our shite form coupled with Leveins record against them doesn't bode well. 

Edited by AlimOzturk

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Hearts

• Unknown user

• IveSeenTheLight

• Bazzas right boot

1 minute ago, Dannie Boy said:

Levein has no idea how to play Rangers. That’s a big worry.

So 3-6-1 formation week Saturday?

5 minutes ago, Dannie Boy said:

Or pretty much everyone else except the Vermin!!

Dreading it , first time I've welcomed the international break. Our performances against them last season were appalling,  given our "bad luck" with injuries this has a thrashing written all over it. There is a 1 percent chance of a Hearts victory.

Italian Lambretta
Just now, The Old Tolbooth said:

A good game for everyone to boycott, we're getting hammered anyway. 

Might as well giving them another stand. After all we are a business and its all about making as much money as possible.

Howdy Doody Jambo

Even if we were playing well and scoring goals for fun and were at the top of the league 

The referee would give them everything anyway, we've double no chance this season with Levein in charge 

Just play the youth team 

Was always going to happen I am afraid. Would love to welcome the challenge but sadly we are now challenging at the wrong end of the table.

:vrface:

Fozzyonthefence
4 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

Might as well giving them another stand. After all we are a business and its all about making as much money as possible.

You’re probably right.  After all they’re allowed to misbehave and do what they want / sing what they want, so just give them the whole stadium, make it a sell out and there will be zero arrests no matter how many FTPs or pitch invasions they do.

Italian Lambretta
12 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

You’re probably right.  After all they’re allowed to misbehave and do what they want / sing what they want, so just give them the whole stadium, make it a sell out and there will be zero arrests no matter how many FTPs or pitch invasions they do.

Aye Budge will be rolling out the red carpet for her pals from weegie land

Edited by Italian Lambretta

Fu***ng bunch of surrender monkeys.

We might well get beaten, we might even lose heavily but feck coming on here and almost gloating about it. We've probably never gone into a game against them as favourites and we've managed to beat them before.

Piss poor thread.

6 minutes ago, graygo said:

We might well get beaten, we might even lose heavily but feck coming on here and almost gloating about it. We've probably never gone into a game against them as favourites and we've managed to beat them before.

Piss poor thread.

Indeed. 

They maybe need a hug.

John Findlay
9 minutes ago, graygo said:

Piss poor thread.

well said

27 minutes ago, Getintaethem said:

Game might suit us, we do like to set up with eight defensive outfield players.

Not great when the majority of said players are poor at defending though.

We’ll get embarrassed.

Dikamona and Berra v Morelos and Defoe, it’ll be like shooting fish in a barrel. 0-3 absolute minimum. 

Who’s after that, Livi and St Johnstone away? We’ll be lucky if we get another point from these 3 games. 

I don’t know what the **** the board are thinking or what they are sniffing or smoking, but can they not see the glaringly obvious now that this is not going to turn around, fans will get more & more pissed off and we’re running out of games to salvage the season. 

Maybe a hiding off the Rangers will finally force the board to take action. Wouldn’t hold my breath though. 

59 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

Dreading it , first time I've welcomed the international break. Our performances against them last season were appalling,  given our "bad luck" with injuries this has a thrashing written all over it. There is a 1 percent chance of a Hearts victory.

1% you say? I’ll take that. 

Smoked-Glass
1 hour ago, AlimOzturk said:

Sad to say it but they are back. Maybe not to the level of before but strong enough to mount a proper serious title challenge this year. With Lennon in charge at celtic I can see them unfortunately winning the title this year. Gerrard is a better manager than him IMO They will invest heavily in January if they are top or there abouts. 

Depresses me when I think about the opportunity Scottish football had to finally end this duopoly when they dropped down the divisions. 

Dreading our upcoming game against them. Our shite form coupled with Leveins record against them doesn't bode well. 

Why unfortunately?  Someone has to stop celtic.   Odious club that have been top for too long. (2012)

Edited by Smoked-Glass

1 hour ago, Dannie Boy said:

Levein has no idea how to play anyone except Hibs.

I think some serious doings are on the cards over the two games, if he's still in charge.

We are Nearly always underdogs against them so I’ll be going along hoping for a decent performance and result......as usual!! 😎

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
1 hour ago, Dannie Boy said:

He has an idea, it's just that it is and has always been that they are too good for us. 

Governor Tarkin
1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

Was always going to happen I am afraid. Would love to welcome the challenge but sadly we are now challenging at the wrong end of the table.

:vrface:

The only upside to getting spanked by Rangers is that poster who wanted Hibs to win the cup will be spewing. :jj:

Edited by Governor Tarkin

Jamstomorrow
53 minutes ago, graygo said:

Piss poor thread.

Well said Sir.  C'mon Hearts, get right intae them.

Contemplating giving the league game a miss. Listening to the bigot fest and getting humped at home does not make a good day, also the pick n mix team that we will put out plus our tactical wizardry should just add to it, what a state of affairs. Having said that I will probably relent and go along, suppose a canny help masell.

Edited by micole

Ron Burgundy
26 minutes ago, Smoked-Glass said:

Why unfortunately?  Someone has to stop celtic.   Odious club that have been top for too long. (2012)

Correct. Hearts and every other club take the old firm length without so much as a whimper so we can hardly moan about it being back to a two horse race rather than one.

I would be gutted to see any club win 10 leagues in a row so I will be hoping that the blue half of the arse cheek win the league rather than the green one.

4 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Correct. Hearts and every other club take the old firm length without so much as a whimper so we can hardly moan about it being back to a two horse race rather than one.

I would be gutted to see any club win 10 leagues in a row so I will be hoping that the blue half of the arse cheek win the league rather than the green one.

Couldn’t care to be honest. Neither of the two winning trophies helps us in any way that I can see. 

kirkierobroy
36 minutes ago, Smoked-Glass said:

Why unfortunately? 

Because either of Scotland's Shame winning anything is unfortunate.

1 hour ago, Ray Gin said:

At the current rate we'll need to forfeit the game due to not having enough fit players to field a team.

To be honest, we will probably end up with a better score that way. 

Ron Burgundy
3 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Couldn’t care to be honest. Neither of the two winning trophies helps us in any way that I can see. 

It won't make or break me but let's face it one of them is gonna win it so I'd rather it was them.

2 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

It won't make or break me but let's face it one of them is gonna win it so I'd rather it was them.

the ideal, I suppose, Ron, is if they share the trophies so that they are both successful

Will TCFKAGR remove the 5 stars from their fake badge and replace it one when / if they win their first ever top league title ?
Will be going on the 20th, with hope that we can muster some fight and maybe, just maybe get a result (however unlikely this may seem).  The semi final however, is looking like a non - starter for me, despite it being just down the road for me.  No doubt tickets will go on sale before the league game takes place to potentially force our hands into buying tickets for the marginally better South Stand in case we end up with the shitey ones next to the hun horde in the East Stand!

1 minute ago, innerjambo said:

We'll get shafted and humiliated.

I reckon at Hampden on a big wide pitch, aye. Not so much at Tynecastle, But we'll see. I'd stay away from sharp objects until then.

Hard to believe that some "supporters" will "give it a miss" because we might lose, you would have missed some cracking games and results with that kind of thinking.