The silence from FOH

Walter Bishop

5 minutes ago, Jodami said:

How do you see it working Dave? I had presumed the members would select a chairperson and a board for a fixed term in the way that other fan owned clubs do. I am a bit remiss and looking at my FoH communications, is there a structure they have already outlined.

https://www.foundationofhearts.org/media/312/governance-proposals.pdf

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• graygo

• Walter Bishop

• wavydavy

• Forever Hearts

I always thought that the board of the FOH would back its members and put forward any views the members had on the running of Hearts. Now I'd like to know if our FOH officials have any plans to find out what the members want in view of the current management of the Hearts football team. 

6 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

I always thought that the board of the FOH would back its members and put forward any views the members had on the running of Hearts. Now I'd like to know if our FOH officials have any plans to find out what the members want in view of the current management of the Hearts football team. 

[email protected]

This could be a start for you. 

1 hour ago, Forever Hearts said:

You really are a delicate little flower.

Bullying. 😂

So threats made to a person or mail sent to them with threats are not bullying in your opinion

You should be ashamed and others ie Geoff but you won't be I'm sure.......................until it happens to your family or friends

Let's hope that never happens but if it ever did simply show them your post and they'll understand your position as a fine upstanding member of the community who does nothing but turn a blind eye and indeed may be seen to encourage such action by not condemning what has gone on.

Board of Hearts directors and where they stand on Levein.

Ann Budge.                     For

Eric Hogg.                        ?

Craig Levein.                   For

Donald Cumming.           ?

Kevin Windram.                ?

Stuart Wallace.                 ?

Jacqui Duncan.                 ?

I would hope that Stuart Wallace would let it be known, if he finds out, what his FOH members

want on the management of Hearts.

Forever Hearts
9 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

So threats made to a person or mail sent to them with threats are not bullying in your opinion

You should be ashamed and others ie Geoff but you won't be I'm sure.......................until it happens to your family or friends

Let's hope that never happens but if it ever did simply show them your post and they'll understand your position as a fine upstanding member of the community who does nothing but turn a blind eye and indeed may be seen to encourage such action by not condemning what has gone on.

Obviously I would never condone abusive mail/emails etc but people are more than entitled to let Budge and Levein know that we've had enough of this garbage and it's time for change.