Alan Power

Bongo 1874

Thought he had a good game today and seemed to get the better of our midfield. Robbed Irving a couple of times. Kilmarnock player of the season last year aswell, would certainly be a better option to have than Bozanic and Clare. 

Liam Millar gave Michael Smith the run around today aswell his pace was just to much for Michael to handle which is a worry as rangers will obviously target that with players like Kent etc. 

fabienleclerq

Tbf I8 would be better than bozanic, hands down the most negative player I think I've seen. Shows for the ball then plays a safe pass backwards. 

Hectormasson
31 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

Tbf I8 would be better than bozanic, hands down the most negative player I think I've seen. Shows for the ball then plays a safe pass backwards. 

Wage thief,imposter,,,🙈🙈🖕

1 hour ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Thought he had a good game today and seemed to get the better of our midfield. Robbed Irving a couple of times. Kilmarnock player of the season last year aswell, would certainly be a better option to have than Bozanic and Clare. 

Liam Millar gave Michael Smith the run around today aswell his pace was just to much for Michael to handle which is a worry as rangers will obviously target that with players like Kent etc. 

While he does other things well enough defensively, it’s no surprise as Smith is quite easily skinned in a one on one for a full back. 

Jambof3tornado
17 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

They have guys with a bit of balls in midfield.

Correct. They still looked good even now mulumbu is away.

They work hard for each other.

We were a shambles.

I thought and said last season that Killie had some good players and a good manager (Clarke) who likes to play possession and pace in his team. Turned it round for Killie and improved the players that were already there sitting bottom under McCulloch. I liked Jones, Power, Brophy, O'Donnell, and as we we've struggled for leftbacks....Greg Taylor, the best affordable leftback (wagewise) we could afford in Scottish football. Shows that a change of manager can completely change fortunes. 

Edited by jambonian