It's About Time we Asked for Divine Intervention

colinmaroon

Today's Mirror:

"Britain could be about to be battered by the coldest winter since 1963 - and the temperature may start to plummet in little over a week.  Forecasters warn the weather is about to turn and it could be the bleakest in 56 years. The savage climate will be the worst many can remember, experts say with the cold snap just ten days away. Snow may even hit this month - setting us up for a very challenging November and December with a frost already not far way."

Only a few games this year?  I'll settle for that.

The issuing of blankets for the knees can not be far away in the directors box...

The Skyline will be Artic

heartandsoul
1 hour ago, colinmaroon said:

Today's Mirror:

"Britain could be about to be battered by the coldest winter since 1963 - and the temperature may start to plummet in little over a week.  Forecasters warn the weather is about to turn and it could be the bleakest in 56 years. The savage climate will be the worst many can remember, experts say with the cold snap just ten days away. Snow may even hit this month - setting us up for a very challenging November and December with a frost already not far way."

Only a few games this year?  I'll settle for that.

Blessing in disguise I say. Save me from being bored out my skull watching the dross on display 

Jamstomorrow

With our horrendous injury situation and results, maybe an exorcism at Tynie is what we need!!  We're doomed!  Doomed ah tell ye!!

Hmm, think the weather experts say this every year. When they get it right every one in ten years they are seen as geniuses. 

Coldest I’ve been at tynecastle was against Motherwell- (6-0) good game but got chilblains in my big toe. 😣 

Unknown user

It's the least we can do.

I mean that literally, it isn't actually possible to do less in any given situation than hope things get better through some divine force or another.

4 hours ago, FruitJuice said:

I'd turn to satanism if it helped get rid off Levein!  Too far Rev?

I think that's the problem!

Wee dolls and pins down Fester Road way.

Seymour M Hersh
7 hours ago, colinmaroon said:

I think that's the problem!

Wee dolls and pins down Fester Road way.

That's their sisters and the needles they use Colin. 

We nearly won the league in 85/86.

Shit start then went on a run as we managed to keep our games as all others were cancelled.

Roll it on, I knew big Craig would come good.....

Nurse!!!  I've shit meself again.

Was a hibs top buried under the foundations of our new stand? have we been cursed just like hibs with a hearts top buried under their East stand