Forget about all the stats....

busby1985

been here before

The made up scenario where Levein was apparantly strutting about boasting how great we are and how brilliant the training methods are to anyone who would listen.

Not the fact he might have been answering a question.

And your "telling everyone how hreat we were" Im not seeing that in your article either. 12 hours long enough fir you to point that out?

10 months raging about this.

Crazy.

Edited by been here before

10 minutes ago, been here before said:

The made up scenario where Levein was apparantly strutting about boasting how great we are and how brilliant the training methods are to anyone who would listen.

Not the fact he might have been answering a question.

And your "telling everyone how hreat we were" Im not seeing that in your article either. 12 hours long enough fir you to point that out?

10 months raging about this.

Crazy.

I think every hearts fan has been raging about hearts and Levein for the past 10 months, no?

He was asked if he’s mellowed since going back into management 🙈🙈 that was the question. He then answers by saying how relaxed he is due to the fact he doesn’t have to take control, he leaves it to his coaches and that he doesn’t even need to get involved until a day or so before a game. A first team manager telling the national press he doesn’t have to take part in training most days 😂😂 Name another manager that has said similar or would even mention something like that in an interview if he wasn’t trying to big up our system, the system Levein introduced by the way. How is that not boasting? 

You must be deliberately not reading the interview or you’re just at it. 

9 hours ago, graygo said:

Yes it is, if someone is spouting pish they need pulled up for it. 

Is that a problem to you?

And yet you have no problem with the pish that Levein serves up and spouts every week.

You just want to pull fans up but not the man at the root of all our problems. 

been here before
10 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

I think every hearts fan has been raging about hearts and Levein for the past 10 months, no?

He was asked if he’s mellowed since going back into management 🙈🙈 that was the question. He then answers by saying how relaxed he is due to the fact he doesn’t have to take control, he leaves it to his coaches and that he doesn’t even need to get involved until a day or so before a game. A first team manager telling the national press he doesn’t have to take part in training most days 😂😂 Name another manager that has said similar or would even mention something like that in an interview if he wasn’t trying to big up our system, the system Levein introduced by the way. How is that not boasting? 

You must be deliberately not reading the interview or you’re just at it. 

There are none so blind...

2 minutes ago, Gambo said:

And yet you have no problem with the pish that Levein serves up and spouts every week.

Sums this place up. I have one on me cause I dared quote an interview from 10 months ago that sums up all our problems. Am mental tho. Just waiting on the “hobo” tag. 

13 hours ago, been here before said:

So explaining how the set up works is "bragging"?

Is his "bragging" in anyway comparable to your hysterical bragging bullshit?

Well he certainly ain’t bragging now coz we are fecking shit!!!

12 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Not true, I've got a huge problem with the pish I'm watching on the pitch just now.

Edited by graygo

21 minutes ago, Gambo said:

I think you are wasting your time with certain posters on here.

the only people who want Levein to stay as manager are Hibs or arseholes!!

it really is that straightforward.

30 minutes ago, Gambo said:

This.  

13 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

I think you are wasting your time with certain posters on here.

the only people who want Levein to stay as manager are Hibs or arseholes!!

it really is that straightforward.

The silence from a certain few posters is quite incredible. Maybe at last they are realising the truth of the matter in that CL is the  wrong man for the job or are they just laying low until the next time  we scrape a draw of maybe even a scrappy win.