Skippy Doodle

Skippy Doodle

Decided to work on some Hearts related GIF material - no real reason for choosing this first one - just fun to see Neil Lennon getting flattened haha

Feel free to request GIFS on this thread and I will work on getting them done on that same day/evening - can be anything goals,tackles,celebrations etc

4 minutes ago, Skippy Doodle said:

Decided to work on some Hearts related GIF material - no real reason for choosing this first one - just fun to see Neil Lennon getting flattened haha

Feel free to request GIFS on this thread and I will work on getting them done on that same day/evening - can be anything goals,tackles,celebrations etc

Beautiful, could do with removing the score caption though! 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
12 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

Beautiful, could do with removing the score caption though! 

Sometimes,  albeit not often there are some things more beautiful than goals  :)

Auld Reekin'
1 hour ago, Skippy Doodle said:

Was that the game where Hartley and Stamp both got sent off? If so, they were both constantly trying to wind-up Lennon and get in wee digs and niggles on him, to provoke him to over-reaction and retaliation. Didn't work and backfired badly, unfortunately...

Skippy Doodle
1 hour ago, Auld Reekin' said:

Was that the game where Hartley and Stamp both got sent off? If so, they were both constantly trying to wind-up Lennon and get in wee digs and niggles on him, to provoke him to over-reaction and retaliation. Didn't work and backfired badly, unfortunately...

Yeah 2004 Scottish cup tie

3 hours ago, Skippy Doodle said:

Sure that was the same game when Maybury did a two footer at knee height on nicotine teeth later on?

Skippy Doodle
20 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

Sure that was the same game when Maybury did a two footer at knee height on nicotine teeth later on?

giphy.gif

The gif of Rudi tell the shite to GTFO is one of my all time favourites but it looks really dated now picture wise.

I'm sure the technology has evolved far enough that these old classics could get a new shiny upgrade.

After all, the sentiment never gets old. 

Skippy Doodle
10 minutes ago, Bauld said:

The gif of Rudi tell the shite to GTFO is one of my all time favourites but it looks really dated now picture wise.

I'm sure the technology has evolved far enough that these old classics could get a new shiny upgrade.

After all, the sentiment never gets old. 

giphy.gif

49 minutes ago, baxterd1974 said:

Hickey's celebration would be good.

Hickey has had a few strikes at goal he has a lot to offer, when he steps into a midfield slot your going to have a lot of choices for gifs. His debut and goal will be folklore down Gorgie villified down lochend.

A gift of him scoring celebrating with jambo soldier

Oooft

How about Uche racing down the touchline with smith on his back

Skippy Doodle
40 minutes ago, Byyy The Light said:

Mikey Stewart falling on his arse in the tunnel after the kick.

Whoooomph.

8 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

This page is surely heading for the classics. Skippys on fire

:fireman:

Yip, nice work Skippy :greggy: