Who, in your opinion, is a *****?

Deodato

10 hours ago, Last Laff said:

That don’t impress me much either.

Claire Balding, Jonathon Sutherland and that prick off the weather to the list please? Anyone involved with Wheel of Fortune except Jenny Powell too. 

What about Carol smilie?

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ri Alban

• leginten

• Unknown user

• been here before

I P Knightley
17 hours ago, Hector Riva said:

image.jpeg.47e56036fe1553efe4e8ca8bee743f5a.jpeg John Invadale

Even looking at him through rose c**ted spectacles doesn't make him any better :D

I'm prepared to let him off the hook, though, because I can turn him off and he has no bearing on my life. 

The real c**ts are the c**ts who influence my life (and my family's) by being c**ts.

C**ts like David Cameron and George Osborne who  launched us into the polarisation of Brexit just so they could save their pig-******* hides.

C**ts like Boris Johnson and  Donald Trump who lie and lie and lie to keep themselves in jobs for which they are wholly unfit.

A vain **** like Jeremy Corbyn who hasn't realised that he's out of his depth in his job and, if he were to step aside, there's a chance that he'd do the country a hell of a lot of good.

C**ts like Piers Morgan, perhaps the biggest pie-face **** of them all, publishing hatred and intolerance which ignorant people soak up like a bundh of supine, lapdog c**ts. In fact, any **** who reads the Daily Mail and anyc**t who writes for it or publishes it. And Rupert Murdoch, the scrotum-faced old ****.

Unknown user
2 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

Even looking at him through rose c**ted spectacles doesn't make him any better :D

I'm prepared to let him off the hook, though, because I can turn him off and he has no bearing on my life. 

The real c**ts are the c**ts who influence my life (and my family's) by being c**ts.

C**ts like David Cameron and George Osborne who  launched us into the polarisation of Brexit just so they could save their pig-******* hides.

C**ts like Boris Johnson and  Donald Trump who lie and lie and lie to keep themselves in jobs for which they are wholly unfit.

A vain **** like Jeremy Corbyn who hasn't realised that he's out of his depth in his job and, if he were to step aside, there's a chance that he'd do the country a hell of a lot of good.

C**ts like Piers Morgan, perhaps the biggest pie-face **** of them all, publishing hatred and intolerance which ignorant people soak up like a bundh of supine, lapdog c**ts. In fact, any **** who reads the Daily Mail and anyc**t who writes for it or publishes it. And Rupert Murdoch, the scrotum-faced old ****.

:facepalm:

Can't believe I forgot Piers Morgan, the real ****'s ****.

Auld Reekin'

Anyone mentioned this fat, moronic, complete-and-utter ersepiece yet?

10024399.jpg?display=1&htype=0&type=resp

4 hours ago, superjack said:

What about Carol smilie?

Throw her in the bin.  Is that you agreeing with the rest? 😁

Edited by Last Laff

Craig Gordons Gloves
23 hours ago, ri Alban said:

The Wombles, Bagpuss and little Ted.

Woah Woah Woah there fella.  All of these are legends of my childhood and should never, ever be dissed.  I need you to go and stand in the corner and think hard about what you've done.  You can rejoin the rest of us when you admit the horrors of your mistake.

1 minute ago, Craig Gordons Gloves said:

Woah Woah Woah there fella.  All of these are legends of my childhood and should never, ever be dissed.  I need you to go and stand in the corner and think hard about what you've done.  You can rejoin the rest of us when you admit the horrors of your mistake.

:hartley:

SwindonJambo
8 hours ago, I P Knightley said:

Poetry, Sheer Poetry  :D

Eloquently put sir ;)

4 hours ago, Last Laff said:

Throw her in the bin.  Is that you agreeing with the rest? 😁

Totally, but I would include Jenny Powell, always found her to be an annoying ****.

I will also add Ricky Gervais, a complete and utter **** who is as funny as a kick in the nuts. And the entire cast of all soap operas, and the people who watch them, ****ing ****s.

1 hour ago, superjack said:

Totally, but I would include Jenny Powell, always found her to be an annoying ****.

I will also add Ricky Gervais, a complete and utter **** who is as funny as a kick in the nuts. And the entire cast of all soap operas, and the people who watch them, ****ing ****s.

Shes tidy as **** though.

gervais is a good shout for on the list.  Another random is Mark Martin from the radio who sounds like he wants to fire into teenagers all the time.  Peter Grant can get added too. 

1 hour ago, Last Laff said:

Shes tidy as **** though.

gervais is a good shout for on the list.  Another random is Mark Martin from the radio who sounds like he wants to fire into teenagers all the time.  Peter Grant can get added too. 

I'd swap peter grant for Paul mcstay. Peter grant knew his limits, mcstay assumed he was a world beater as successive Scotland managers kept giving him caps solely as he played for celtic. In fact he was a **** among ****s.

Michael MacIntyre

Katie Hopkins

Piers f’n Morgan

Alison Hammond

Michael Gove

everyone on The Apprentice 

23 hours ago, Natural Orders said:

Harsh on lineker 

Detest the xenophobic, greedy, jug-eared, crisp-promoting twat. 

A **** if ever there was one.

6 hours ago, leginten said:

The BBC’s official royal arselicker, Nicholas Witchell.

A ****.

The Royal Family, Full stop.

Who, on your opinion is a Naga?

The biggest @#£_ on TV. Pity the watchdog mob didn't have her removed. The uppity self obsessed little boot!

I want to name a few other ****s but I'm not allowed to until they themselves post on this thread. Basically, there are a lot of posters on here who are super ****s.

10 minutes ago, superjack said:

I want to name a few other ****s but I'm not allowed to until they themselves post on this thread. Basically, there are a lot of posters on here who are super ****s.

:wavey:

The Real Maroonblood
8 hours ago, leginten said:

The BBC’s official royal arselicker, Nicholas Witchell.

A ****.

This and Lineker.

I P Knightley
10 hours ago, leginten said:

Detest the xenophobic, greedy, jug-eared, crisp-promoting twat. 

A **** if ever there was one.

Xenophobic? I wouldn't have levelled that against him.

There's other stuff about him that' marks him down as a twat of quite high order. 

1 hour ago, I P Knightley said:

There's other stuff about him that' marks him down as a twat of quite high order. 

I also don't see the xenophobic angle with lineker.  Going by his tweets he seems politically liberal.  Couldn't stan him as an England player but I don't mind him now.  

2 hours ago, I P Knightley said:

Hear hear!

Lineker is a lot of things, but xenophobic isn’t one of them .

On ‎03‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 11:10, I P Knightley said:

:laugh2::laugh2: Brilliantly put sir.

17 hours ago, superjack said:

I'd swap peter grant for Paul mcstay. Peter grant knew his limits, mcstay assumed he was a world beater as successive Scotland managers kept giving him caps solely as he played for celtic. In fact he was a **** among ****s.

Good shout tbh 👍

1 hour ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Mark Lawerenson, Garth Crooks and John ******* Barrowman.

Arrogant pricks.

I can't believe I forgot Lawrenson.

8 hours ago, I P Knightley said:

Listen to him presenting a match that features Germany some time. Clearly detests the Germans and is given a platform to do publicly by the BBC.  Addresses the whole of the UK as if everyone somehow shared his broken Little Englander mentality.

As I said, a ****.

Big Slim Stylee

Any Edinburgh Councillor. Since I’ve been back, I’m utterly stunned at their financial ineptitude. I also get now why no one of any sense would bother standing. It’s an absolute farce.

Edited by Big Slim Stylee

I P Knightley
41 minutes ago, leginten said:

Listen to him presenting a match that features Germany some time. Clearly detests the Germans and is given a platform to do publicly by the BBC.  Addresses the whole of the UK as if everyone somehow shared his broken Little Englander mentality.

As I said, a ****.

So, being pedantic, he's anti-German, not xenophobic. And, specifically, anti- German national football team. 

A bit like us being anti-Hibs 

7 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

So, being pedantic, he's anti-German, not xenophobic. And, specifically, anti- German national football team. 

A bit like us being anti-Hibs 

Quite. Except we’re not paid a fortune on Kickback or at Tynecastle to be professional, unbiased, inoffensive presenters.

If Lineker’s schtick was directed at a country whose inhabitants happened to have a different skin colour, it wouldn’t just be xenophobia he was accused of. It would be racism.

Dagger Is Back
On 03/10/2019 at 11:10, I P Knightley said:

👏👏

2 hours ago, Noah Claypole said:

Rab ^^^^ Nesbitt

Ainslie Harriot

Ben Shephard 

Is there a real person with the name rab nesbit?  He must be a right bassa if you don't like him.  You're the easiest going poster on here.  

I P Knightley
4 hours ago, leginten said:

Quite. Except we’re not paid a fortune on Kickback or at Tynecastle to be professional, unbiased, inoffensive presenters.

If Lineker’s schtick was directed at a country whose inhabitants happened to have a different skin colour, it wouldn’t just be xenophobia he was accused of. It would be racism.

I see it as sporting rivalry. He bigs up Leicester at the expense of all others, except, maybe, Tottenham. Your charge of racism holds no water add he had no beef with Austria, Switzerland, Poland or any others. To take your skin colour piece a bit further, it's like him have a go at the football team of Ghana while saying only vanilla stuff about the teams of Nigeria, Liberia, Burkina Faso and so on; whilst saying nothing derogatory about anyone else from any of those countries. You'd be the only one accusing him of racism. 

By all means, have a go at the guy's character for the way he handled himself when his baby boy was in hospital with meningitis and his fragrant wife was at his bedside but "xenophobia" and "racism" are slightly (and surprisingly,  for you) hysterical. 

I usually ignore reality TV celebrities but that fat boring lump off feck all Gemma Collins is everything that is wrong with this shite.  A useless fecking idiot who other idiots find interesting.  I despise that pointless cow.