Who, in your opinion, is a *****?

Deodato

10 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

I see it as sporting rivalry. He bigs up Leicester at the expense of all others, except, maybe, Tottenham. Your charge of racism holds no water add he had no beef with Austria, Switzerland, Poland or any others. To take your skin colour piece a bit further, it's like him have a go at the football team of Ghana while saying only vanilla stuff about the teams of Nigeria, Liberia, Burkina Faso and so on; whilst saying nothing derogatory about anyone else from any of those countries. You'd be the only one accusing him of racism. 

By all means, have a go at the guy's character for the way he handled himself when his baby boy was in hospital with meningitis and his fragrant wife was at his bedside but "xenophobia" and "racism" are slightly (and surprisingly,  for you) hysterical. 

I don’t think you have to have a go at every country under the sun to be called a xenophobe or a racist. In a world where you can be done for racially aggravated breach of the peace for calling Craig Bellamy a ‘Welsh *******’ at a football match, it’s not hard to see Lineker’s tedious, ongoing, faux-humorous, obsessive desire for all of us to want the Germans to lose as something a bit darker and deeper than sporting rivalry. I suppose I should be quite relieved that in Lineker’s case the public purse only funds one lot of nastiness.

It’s mental scarring, of course. 1990 and all that. Quite a big year for mental scarring down south. 

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ri Alban

• leginten

• Unknown user

• been here before

Eddi reader. Her from fairground attraction.  I heard her say she's a lover of all but one of the most arrogant unfriendly feckers this country has produced.  The Scottish woman I cant stand the most.  

17 hours ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

Any Edinburgh Councillor. Since I’ve been back, I’m utterly stunned at their financial ineptitude. I also get now why no one of any sense would bother standing. It’s an absolute farce.

Try living in Bath. BATH and NE Somerset council care more about getting the tourists more than the citizens who pay inflated Council Tax payments. 

Big Slim Stylee
46 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Try living in Bath. BATH and NE Somerset council care more about getting the tourists more than the citizens who pay inflated Council Tax payments. 

You know I reckon it’s the same in so many tourist destination  places mate. It’s always just “Well they have to pay as they live here so we’ve got them by the balls. Now back to stinging the outsiders so we can all fiddle as much as we can on our expenses!”

41 minutes ago, jake said:

Bow before the king of ;$%@#&

images.jpeg-3.jpg

👏 Great shout. Makes Piers Morgan look quite civil.

On 03/10/2019 at 15:21, sandyk said:

All F@nnies

***** Craddock

***** Blankers-koen

***** Chmelar

***** Brice

***** Neguesha

Sandyk - as the original poster, I have to applaud the originality of this one. Respects. 

shaun.lawson
On 04/10/2019 at 14:24, leginten said:

Listen to him presenting a match that features Germany some time. Clearly detests the Germans and is given a platform to do publicly by the BBC.  Addresses the whole of the UK as if everyone somehow shared his broken Little Englander mentality.

As I said, a ****.

Nope. Just didn't like losing to them all the time.

Pray tell - exactly where does your ridiculous nonsense sit alongside Lineker being about the most loudly pro-EU celebrity there is? Or him decrying the UK government's treatment of immigrants and refugees?

You know what I see when you make posts like this? A quite laughable chip on your shoulder. The offence you take at even the merest banter about the Germany football team is genuinely hilarious. But as you're a football fan, you really ought to know: poking fun at others in football is a sign of respect. Quite often, of fear.

shaun.lawson
18 hours ago, leginten said:

it’s not hard to see leginten's tedious, ongoing, obsessive desire to complain endlessly about BBC Sport and accuse its presenters of racism as something a bit darker and deeper than sporting rivalry. 

It’s mental scarring, of course. 1954, 1958, 1974, 1978, 1982, 1986, 1990, 1996, 1998. Quite some mental scarring up north. 

See what I did there?

3 minutes ago, shaun.lawson said:

Pray tell - exactly where does your ridiculous nonsense sit alongside Lineker being about the most loudly pro-EU celebrity there is? Or him decrying the UK government's treatment of immigrants and refugees?

You know what I see when you make posts like this? A quite laughable chip on your shoulder. The offence you take at even the merest banter about the Germany football team is genuinely hilarious. But as you're a football fan, you really ought to know: poking fun at others in football is a sign of respect. Quite often, of fear.

Don’t worry about me, Shaun. I’m probably just what your average xenophobe would describe as a “dickhead Scotland fan”.

shaun.lawson
2 minutes ago, leginten said:

Don’t worry about me, Shaun. I’m probably just what your average xenophobe would describe as a “dickhead Scotland fan”.

There's complete straw men. And then there's this. It's like you just abandon all your customary reason and common sense when it comes to Lineker. Really rather odd.

Unknown user
4 minutes ago, shaun.lawson said:

I'm sure you're basically a nice guy Shaun but **** me, "Pray tell"

:facepalm:

shaun.lawson

All Tories.

All Republicans.

And me, obviously. As Smithee has just highlighted.  

3 minutes ago, shaun.lawson said:

There's complete straw men. And then there's this. It's like you just abandon all your customary reason and common sense when it comes to Lineker. Really rather odd.

I just don’t like funding Lineker’s public platform for xenophobia. Or being addressed by him via the UK’s public service broadcaster as if I somehow shared his weird hang-up.

And it’s me that’s odd?

shaun.lawson
Just now, leginten said:

I just don’t like funding Lineker’s public platform for xenophobia. Or being addressed by him via the UK’s public service broadcaster as if I somehow shared his weird hang-up.

And it’s me that’s odd?

1. As others have pointed out too, there is no xenophobia on his part whatsoever.

2. Scotland had the chance to vote for independence. Then you wouldn't have had to suffer Lineker et al ever again. It voted NO. 

5 minutes ago, shaun.lawson said:

1. As others have pointed out too, there is no xenophobia on his part whatsoever.

2. Scotland had the chance to vote for independence. Then you wouldn't have had to suffer Lineker et al ever again. It voted NO. 

His xenophobia exists as far as I’m concerned. And what on earth does the referendum result have to do with my objection to funding it?

“Scotland voted no.” FFS.

Are you now the Daily Mail or the Morning Star in your latest incarnation? You should make up your mind.

Edited by leginten

shaun.lawson
4 minutes ago, leginten said:

His xenophobia exists as far as I’m concerned. And what on earth does the referendum result have to do with my objection to funding it?

“Scotland voted no.” FFS.

Are you now the Daily Mail or the Morning Star in your latest incarnation? You should make up your mind.

It's a simple statement of fact. Had there been a YES vote, obviously Scotland would have a heck of a lot more coverage focused purely on Scotland. 

And seeing as we can all play this game: your xenophobia exists as far as I'm concerned. Why? Because I say so. Which is the entire sum of your argument. 

Just now, shaun.lawson said:

It's a simple statement of fact. Had there been a YES vote, obviously Scotland would have a heck of a lot more coverage focused purely on Scotland. 

And seeing as we can all play this game: your xenophobia exists as far as I'm concerned. Why? Because I say so. Which is the entire sum of your argument. 

Who was asking for more coverage based purely on Scotland?

Or don’t you understand the difference between that and coverage which is supposed to be aimed at the whole of the UK?

5 hours ago, Deodato said:

Sandyk - as the original poster, I have to applaud the originality of this one. Respects. 

😁 Could have got into bother at work by typing in 'ladies, F@nnies' 

3 minutes ago, sandyk said:

😁 Could have got into bother at work by typing in 'ladies, F@nnies' 

Or 'Tranny...'

9 hours ago, shaun.lawson said:

Aw naw, Sky/Virgin/BT/Internet are running oot!

I P Knightley
1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

I've just realised, was this supposed to be a c word thread? :D

Can't be; there are five asterisks in the thread title. I'm struggling to think of a really offensive word with five letters but I worked on the basis of it being equivalent to the C word.

Minge, maybe?

5 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

Can't be; there are five asterisks in the thread title. I'm struggling to think of a really offensive word with five letters but I worked on the basis of it being equivalent to the C word.

Minge, maybe?

:D Rhymes with Danny.

Edited by ri Alban

I P Knightley
1 minute ago, ri Alban said:

:D Rhymes with Danny.

That would be a different list. Being a bit of a Dani'n'Danny is a lot tamer than being a complete Gareth Hunt.

Calling Piers Moron a F.***.y is almost affectionate. I can't be associated with that sort of thinking.

1 minute ago, I P Knightley said:

That would be a different list. Being a bit of a Dani'n'Danny is a lot tamer than being a complete Gareth Hunt.

Calling Piers Moron a F.***.y is almost affectionate. I can't be associated with that sort of thinking.

Agree wholeheartedly. :thumb:

Gary Lineker

Naga Munchetty

Owen Jones

James Corden

Claudia Winkleman

Jasmine Alabhai-Brown

Joanne Cherry

Hampden Demolition

James Cordon

Alfredo Morelos

Neil Lennon

My boss

Katie Hopkins

Eddie Hearn

Jamie Oliver

The whole Kardashian/Jenner family.

The royals

1 hour ago, Hampden Demolition said:

My boss

My boss.On the whole is ok, but he is obsessed with my work stats and cant see passed the numbers on my call log which really pisses me off. 

Hampden Demolition
Just now, Marvin said:

My boss.On the whole is ok, but he is obsessed with my work stats and cant see passed the numbers on my call log which really pisses me off. 

I hardly hear from my boss to be honest which may be a good thing. He isn’t an approachable person and as a director of the company I work for, doesn’t show any leadership qualities.

1 hour ago, Hampden Demolition said:

James Cordon

Alfredo Morelos

Neil Lennon

My boss

Katie Hopkins

Eddie Hearn

Jamie Oliver

The whole Kardashian/Jenner family.

The royals

Gotta say, warmed to him recently since the viral sensation on Twitter that is No Context Hearn. Wholeheartedly agree on the rest though