February - Mulraney, Brandon, Hughes

March - SN, Cochrane, Godinho

April - Bobby, Doyle 

May - Djoum, MacDonald, Morrison 

June - Smith, Clev 

July - Souttar, Wighton

August - Lee, Bozanic

September - Haring, Clare

I may be wrong but it seems that each month at least one of the players featured has had an issue with injury  or bad luck or were no longer here. Even the undroppable Sean was dropped in “his” month. 

Turned the calendar this morning to reveal the management team. Just saying...😳

letsalldothebeattie

I have said several times when the calendar has been brought up that it seems to be pointless as players seem to be gone or out of favour by time its their month. I think the club should bring out nostalgic calendars like Tynecastle through the years or historical moments through our history. I get the squad one for the kids but as I said it seems pointless

Fxxx the SPFL

let's hope Soapy is back soon with Halkett out for a while, stick Dikamona in the Soldier will sort out opposition forwards.

Howdy Doody Jambo

Maybe a calendar should be focused with pictures of previous great player's rather than present player's 

letsalldothebeattie
1 minute ago, Old Castle Rock said:

Maybe a calendar should be focused with pictures of previous great player's rather than present player's 

That's what I said something like a nostalgia calendar of past greats and historical moments through the years

Howdy Doody Jambo

1 minute ago, letsalldothebeattie said:

That's what I said something like a nostalgia calendar of past greats and historical moments through the years

Exactly you have to earn the right to be a fan's pin up for a month, Craig Wighton or Drew Busby? 

9 minutes ago, Old Castle Rock said:

Exactly you have to earn the right to be a fan's pin up for a month, Craig Wighton or Drew Busby? 

A Callander girl?

7 minutes ago, Old Castle Rock said:

Those were our heroes. 

The calendar should be up to date so that it features players who can become our kids heroes.

My boy loves Uche. He is only 6. He doesn't want a picture of Robbo or Rudi in his calendar because while I can tell him plenty stories they don't have any of the meaning to him that they do me.

He wants to turn the page on his calendar and see Uche. The man who scored the goal against Hibs last time he saw the game on TV. Or the man who scored the goal against Inverness when I took him to the semi final at Hampden. That has meaning to him.

Jambo 4 Ever
2 hours ago, Ray has bus pass hooray said:

let's hope Soapy is back soon with Halkett out for a while, stick Dikamona in the Soldier will sort out opposition forwards.

why is he called soilder?   just coz he is from Africa?

letsalldothebeattie
1 minute ago, Natural Orders said:

He called himself it when he joined us the JamboSoldier

1 hour ago, Natural Orders said:

I assume you were ready to jump on the hearts support there for being racist or something ya wee weasel!!

you are always ready to pounce on the support.

Howdy Doody Jambo
2 hours ago, Bauld said:

Those were our heroes. 

The calendar should be up to date so that it features players who can become our kids heroes.

My boy loves Uche. He is only 6. He doesn't want a picture of Robbo or Rudi in his calendar because while I can tell him plenty stories they don't have any of the meaning to him that they do me.

He wants to turn the page on his calendar and see Uche. The man who scored the goal against Hibs last time he saw the game on TV. Or the man who scored the goal against Inverness when I took him to the semi final at Hampden. That has meaning to him.

Yeah totally agree maybe a mixture of hero's of today, and old club legend's that way the kids could get a bit of history and a bit of nostalgia for the adults 

We've not really got 12 super heroes just now to fill a calendar for next year's though 

Jambo 4 Ever
1 hour ago, 1874robbo said:

I assume you were ready to jump on the hearts support there for being racist or something ya wee weasel!!

you are always ready to pounce on the support.

Ummm no - was a simple question to which I got a simple answer from let’s all do the Beattie 

so so please refrain from name calling and accusations 

thanks 

Please don't bring out a "legends" calendar year, it's bad enough that it's causing injuries to the current squad I would fear for former players lives.

Be worth it to see Levein and Gary Mackay with their arm round each other on the cover though.

1 hour ago, Natural Orders said:

Ummm no - was a simple question to which I got a simple answer from let’s all do the Beattie 

so so please refrain from name calling and accusations 

thanks 

Aye ok then.

been here before
8 hours ago, Natural Orders said:

Do soilders only come from Africa?

5 minutes ago, rick witter said:

Is that a town in Scotland? 

You should know.  You looked it up to ascertain Hearts' upcoming fixtures.  Didn't you?

1 hour ago, JamboAl said:

You should know.  You looked it up to ascertain Hearts' upcoming fixtures.  Didn't you?

😂😂😂

Hectormasson
On 01/10/2019 at 10:11, Cruyff Turn said:

It’s just a curse. Full stop.

Correct t I believe we are cursed !! 🙈🙈🙈🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

On 01/10/2019 at 13:08, Natural Orders said:

He played like a soldier hero at ER last season! ❤️👊🏾

On 01/10/2019 at 10:01, letsalldothebeattie said:

I have said several times when the calendar has been brought up that it seems to be pointless as players seem to be gone or out of favour by time its their month. I think the club should bring out nostalgic calendars like Tynecastle through the years or historical moments through our history. I get the squad one for the kids but as I said it seems pointless

Absolutely.   I never buy the calendar.   I would buy one like that, though.  

On 01/10/2019 at 09:46, Shaggy2 said:

January - Mitchell, Dunne, Amankwaa 

February - Mulraney, Brandon, Hughes

March - SN, Cochrane, Godinho

April - Bobby, Doyle 

May - Djoum, MacDonald, Morrison 

June - Smith, Clev 

July - Souttar, Wighton

August - Lee, Bozanic

September - Haring, Clare

I may be wrong but it seems that each month at least one of the players featured has had an issue with injury  or bad luck or were no longer here. Even the undroppable Sean was dropped in “his” month. 

Turned the calendar this morning to reveal the management team. Just saying...😳

Let’s hope daly’s Hamstring recovers swiftly then...

Edited by Dayman