Places to go before the Semi Final

viva hate

Not sure if this is what you're looking for but I know a number of supporters stay central then jump out in time for game. 

Can be a bit sketchy as many others will have same idea. 

If we weren't playing Rangers the clockwork would accommodate us.... 😂

Edited by Blacky87

Selkirkhmfc1874
4 minutes ago, viva hate said:

Shed looks a good shout. Annoying as thee bowling club was great on the last two occasions. Dirt cheap booze as well well. 

Don't worry we be back there for final 

12 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Given that we’re only getting a share of the South Stand and the East Stand, the options will be pretty meagre I suspect.  

Have they announced the allocation of tickets yet? No doubt hold some back close to segregation & only allow them to be sold once the others have been. Meaning good seats are empty or given back to ranges & the shit seats behind the goals filled with high loyalty point fans.

Big Slim Stylee
5 hours ago, viva hate said:

Just phoned Glasgow indoor bowling club who will be catering for Rangers fans only before the Semi Final. Does anybody have any other ideas. 

First thing on my mind today to phone them.

1 minute ago, allystrachan said:

Have they announced the allocation of tickets yet? No doubt hold some back close to segregation & only allow them to be sold once the others have been. Meaning good seats are empty or given back to ranges & the shit seats behind the goals filled with high loyalty point fans.

We’ve been shafted. 

14 minutes ago, allystrachan said:

They have to do it that way after the Aberdeen shambles last season. There is absolutely no way they will allow seats to remain empty again. 

Any decent places in and around Rutherglen?? 

Edited by rick witter

48 minutes ago, DG_HMFC said:

Church on the hill was decent before the SC final.

A crowd of us walked in and walked straight back out, queue to the bar was massive, went to a hotel about 30 seconds around the corner, place was bouncing. Mind you, sevco will have that end all sewn up.

hutchybowling

hi everyone I help run a bowling club on Caledonia road in Glasgow about 30mins walk to Hampden. we can accommodate two bus loads before semi final. You would have the club to yourself no other fans. let me know guys if interested cheers gaz