LC Semi Final - Tickets on sale Monday 14/10 ( updated )

Sooperstar

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Hearts

• davemclaren

• Newton51

• Mikey1874

King Of The Cat Cafe
   3 hours ago,  highlandjambo3 said: 

Unfortunately we now have to face the jizzfest west coast weegia who will now undoubtedly be creaming themselves over a cheek final.

...and all the mind games designed to unsettle our players.

8 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Just out of interest when was the last time we got to three semi finals in one calendar year?

late fifties early sixties possibly

12 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

Hope we are on the Saturday 

It's gone in to my fixtures calendar on the Saturday. Hoping that's correct too. Wonder what time they'll conjure up for kickoff? 12:30 or 5:30 is my guess.

2 minutes ago, Gershwin said:

It's gone in to my fixtures calendar on the Saturday. Hoping that's correct too. Wonder what time they'll conjure up for kickoff? 12:30 or 5:30 is my guess.

Would guess around midday 

18 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

Hope we are on the Saturday 

4 minutes ago, Gershwin said:

Looking more likely for the Sunday👎

We_are_the_Hearts
8 minutes ago, Walrus said:

Looking more likely for the Sunday👎

Why? Hibs always seem to get the Saturday!! Is that the Petrie/Lawwell factor?

11 minutes ago, Gershwin said:

Is there a reason for that? 

7 minutes ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

Why? Hibs always seem to get the Saturday!! Is that the Petrie/Lawwell factor?

I believe there are other, political, events happening in Glasgow city centre that day which mean it would be wiser to have the Huns play on the Sunday. 

We_are_the_Hearts
1 minute ago, Walrus said:

I believe there are other, political, events happening in Glasgow city centre that day which mean it would be wiser to have the Huns play on the Sunday. 

Only in this stupid country eh!

Stewie Griffin

Looking on Glasgow councils website it says there’s a procession by the Apprentice boys of Derry on the 2nd of November no mention of anything on the Sunday 

55 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Just out of interest when was the last time we got to three semi finals in one calendar year?

I know what you are getting at, but technically this is only our second semi final this calendar year (2019).

1 minute ago, Stewie Griffin said:

Looking on Glasgow councils website it says there’s a procession by the Apprentice boys of Derry on the 2nd of November no mention of anything on the Sunday 

So obviously they would play Celtic v Hibs the same day as that!

That said, playing Hearts Rangers same day is a bit daft too.  IMO.

2 minutes ago, Stewie Griffin said:

Saturday it is then !

11 minutes ago, Stewie Griffin said:

Fantastic!!

We_are_the_Hearts
16 minutes ago, Stewie Griffin said:

Surely we are the Saturday then?

20 minutes ago, Stewie Griffin said:

It's a small parade. 

Other things are happening, don't think they have been confirmed (publicly  anyway). Meeting's on going to confirm who is playing when but the initial thought was certainly us on the Sunday. 

Stewie Griffin
2 minutes ago, Walrus said:

It's a small parade. 

Other things are happening, don't think they have been confirmed (publicly  anyway). Meeting's on going to confirm who is playing when but the initial thought was certainly us on the Sunday. 

Hopefully you're right , the Sunday would suit me better plus more chance of a better ko time  

1 hour ago, Ray has bus pass hooray said:

more like 51/1 can't see the hobbits beating the smellies

No. There's another Hearts/Celtic final on it's way.

We_are_the_Hearts
11 minutes ago, Stewie Griffin said:

Hopefully you're right , the Sunday would suit me better plus more chance of a better ko time  

The Saturday game is likely to be 5:30

39 minutes ago, Walrus said:

It's a small parade. 

Any idea why us on the Sunday? 

highlandjambo3
2 hours ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:
   3 hours ago,  highlandjambo3 said: 

Unfortunately we now have to face the jizzfest west coast weegia who will now undoubtedly be creaming themselves over a cheek final.

...and all the mind games designed to unsettle our players.

Oh.... almost forgot the 500k offer for hickey rumour, which is guaranteed from the daily rangers to be announced sometime in the next 2 weeks, he is after all a boyhood hun fan and would love to pull on the cheek top....😖

1 minute ago, willie wallace said:

Anyone know when  the "Big Four"Scottish clubs🤗 last made the semi finals of a cup competition together.

Erm! Aberdeen are out and Hubz got through instead so not this season anyway.🤗

2 hours ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

The Saturday game is likely to be 5:30

That's a bit early is it not!

Some will just be getting home from their Friday night out. 

Shanks said no

Police will have a large say in this one as its potentially the first weekend after Brexit. No way they would have wanted a cheeks game and they conveniently got their wish.

Forever Hearts
2 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Police will have a large say in this one as its potentially the first weekend after Brexit. No way they would have wanted a cheeks game and they conveniently got their wish.

Draw rigged? 🙄

maroonedinbriz

Please give ScotRail time to plan ahead to ensure they won't have enough staff to operate the trains scheduled for Glasgow on that weekend.

King Of The Cat Cafe
25 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Draw rigged? 🙄

"You may well think so.  I couldn't possibly comment".

download.jpg

9 hours ago, Coolio said:

:facepalm:

And so it begins - The doom and gloom merchants just can't help themselves.

Wouldn't say its doom and gloom, history points to a Rangers win. We struggle to give them a game at the best of times, add in the fact we have never beat them at Hampden before. On the other hand that record has to come to a end at some point.

Seymour M Hersh
4 hours ago, Boris said:

I know what you are getting at, but technically this is only our second semi final this calendar year (2019).

Good point I should have said 12 month period. 

12 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Rangers will have a massive crowd for this, I think they may get whole of North and West and half of South. 

it should be 50/50

they get enough help from refs & media etc.

53 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Rangers will have a massive crowd for this, I think they may get whole of North and West and half of South. 

No.

They'll get 50% of the available tickets, after all the sponsors/comps, etc, etc, have been removed, and we will get the same number.

They will have no more tickets than us provided we can sell ours, which we will.

4 hours ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Oh.... almost forgot the 500k offer for hickey rumour, which is guaranteed from the daily rangers to be announced sometime in the next 2 weeks, he is after all a boyhood hun fan and would love to pull on the cheek top....😖

Guaranteed.  Don't you just love tradition.  Your timing might be out though.  I think they'll leave to the week of the game.

59 minutes ago, Tennant's 6's said:

it should be 50/50

they get enough help from refs & media etc.

I imagine it would be 50/50....  Or 18,000-20,000 each, with the SPFL and sponsor s getting about 10,000.....   Sponsor s etc

Bazzas right boot
3 hours ago, willie wallace said:

Anyone know when  the "Big Four"Scottish clubs🤗 last made the semi finals of a cup competition together.

Last year sc

Aberdeen, Hearts, the terrorists and the stinking cheating rotten hun *******s. 

1 hour ago, Coolio said:

No.

They'll get 50% of the available tickets, after all the sponsors/comps, etc, etc, have been removed, and we will get the same number.

They will have no more tickets than us provided we can sell ours, which we will.

Think you, and others, are being a bit optimistic regarding how many we’ll shift for this. I may be wrong but, considering tickets were available right up to the SC Final, I don’t think we’ll sell half. I’ll take an educated guess now and say 16k.