Skyline Lounge

Libertarian

For the first time in my life I have booked Hospitality and I'm taking my wife to the Skyline Lounge for the Aberdeen match in December. Has anyone been to this lounge for Hospitality. I would be interested in hearing what you thought of it and how it compares with the other Hospitality packages. Personally, I'm really looking forward to it.

13 minutes ago, Hearts Daft said:

For the first time in my life I have booked Hospitality and I'm taking my wife to the Skyline Lounge for the Aberdeen match in December. Has anyone been to this lounge for Hospitality. I would be interested in hearing what you thought of it and how it compares with the other Hospitality packages. Personally, I'm really looking forward to it.

My daughter had her wedding day at Tynie just over a week ago. Ceremony was in the Skyline and it is very smart indeed.

Food is very good at Tynie so wouldn't worry about it - enjoy!!

Just now, davemclaren said:

Went there for the fireworks. Food was very good and I enjoyed the ambience. Felt a bit posher than the other suites. 

Very much so Dave

Jean Louis Valois

Booked into the Skyline lounge with the family a week on Saturday, looking forward to it. Haven’t done hospitality at tynecastle before so will be a different experience.

48 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

View of  the castle is magnificent :peepwall: 

Especially when you stand on the air handling unit. You get supplied a hi vis vest to wear over yer suit jacket. 

1 hour ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

without wanting to cause a shitstorm, what is the actual reason for it not being as good as promised in the designs?

1 hour ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

Meh view of the castle hasn't changed in hundreds of years. I used to have an office on the corner of Castle St & Princes St. Was the most expensive offices in Edinburgh at the time. After a few fireworks displays it got a bit old....

Having my stag do in March back in Edinburgh, we’re playing Motherwell and hoping to book into the skyline lounge for it. 

Edited by DarioHMFC

Just now, The Spy Who Loved Me said:

All random photos, 3 course meals.

You must try the ‘blue murder’ cheese from Tain - delicious.

😉

10 hours ago, gjcc said:

I advise printing this off and holding it in the background of any pics from the balcony. 

7408BE0B-3CEB-4B9F-82BD-0F1A216F743F.jpeg

And it will look like this .....

F61F4ED6-226A-4BE8-B494-EE00066E89AB.jpeg