Just how bad....

Thought Police

Just now, gjcc said:

It is if you’ve got an account for occasions such as this. :blush: 

Think id get found out far too fast to ever try that 😂

4 minutes ago, sadj said:

Posts like this last one make me wonder. How many hearts infiltrators are there on there? Or is it just sinking in?6744B1DB-2B54-4DBE-9D3D-04AEF8730565.thumb.png.43f858dd7fcac1f1408c2bd0141e8aeb.png

1 minute ago, gjcc said:

Posts like this last one make me wonder. How many hearts infiltrators are there on there? Or is it just sinking in?6744B1DB-2B54-4DBE-9D3D-04AEF8730565.thumb.png.43f858dd7fcac1f1408c2bd0141e8aeb.png

Has to be a jambo , surely none of them will ever admit that stat. Natural Order don’t you know

23 minutes ago, sadj said:

The hardest part is to resist the temptation to respond to their more deluded posts Sadj.  I've been on the verge a few times, but knew I'd blow my cover if I posted what I was thinking.

I never post over there, just observe and laugh my cock off.

I suppose it would be easy enough to build up a post count just by responding to fairly innocuous posts and sort of agreeing with everyone, so never attract attention as a potential troll, then once you've got enough of a post count, you could start having a laugh winding them up.  I'm sure there are more than a few infiltrators on here who have deployed that tactic.

Guest ToqueJambo
1 hour ago, farin said:

It was a skyline of sorts, looked like a big bin liner though today. 🙄

AC2BBF44-82B6-4A15-9E7A-2474739108E4.thumb.jpeg.ffb2ed4d33368cab5c0c1a66bade6e38.jpeg

Can now see it's a skyline, although... why? At the time I thought they just weren't very good at measuring. You'd have thought Hibs fans would have learned by now the more effort they put into their match displays the worst the outcome of the match will be.

1 hour ago, RobNox said:

The hardest part is to resist the temptation to respond to their more deluded posts Sadj.  I've been on the verge a few times, but knew I'd blow my cover if I posted what I was thinking.

I never post over there, just observe and laugh my cock off.

I suppose it would be easy enough to build up a post count just by responding to fairly innocuous posts and sort of agreeing with everyone, so never attract attention as a potential troll, then once you've got enough of a post count, you could start having a laugh winding them up.  I'm sure there are more than a few infiltrators on here who have deployed that tactic.

I like the idea but just no chance i could not bite and point out how deluded such ideas as they have always been the dominant force in Edinburgh are. 

1 hour ago, Gav M said:

what the hell is the card display up the top? I finally got the skyline with the Celtic sky, but wtf ate the cards supposed to depict!

M I A , what their brains were when they came up with that display

4DA7679F-951A-4E51-9B13-BE10D8DC02C7.jpeg

2 hours ago, gjcc said:

It is if you’ve got an account for occasions such as this. :blush: 

5E94A40C-A16D-46A8-B563-BA4E3D571532.jpeg

Is it reasonable to suggest that may be the last fundraiser that will make its target, now that the wallopers who donated can see how shite a display you get for £1k?

J.T.F.Robertson
3 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

I really hope that they did spend a lot of money.

Whatever they were attempting, it looks like a project by a primary school class.

Intimidating as feck though, I cringed, more than laughed. Truly pathetic!

Still can't see it's a skyline and the sentence makes no sense. FTH.

We own them. Always have, always will. Was so overdue putting them back in their box. Edinburgh is maroon.

4 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

“Where is the player that would not dare to fight for Hibernian?”

Is it Just me or does that make no sense at all? :rofl:

Makes no sense .... Utter drivel

Very poor contrasting. Had to go to EEN to get the message. ****ing embarrassing all round. It's not even funny... they are just so pathetic, its cruel to laugh. Offer then hugs or something...

8 hours ago, Matty said:

Is he the third Proclaimer ?  You know, the even more shite one than the other two. The one they keep locked up in the attic.

2 hours ago, whodanny said:

Is he the third Proclaimer ?  You know, the even more shite one than the other two. The one they keep locked up in the attic.

Think its the mum

millerjames398

They've "hibsed it" there, as pishy as it looked, the mutants obviously spent a fair bit of time to get it made, and organized in the ground,,only to get pumped anyway, live it🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻