Question

soonbe110

Just have to ask the question, couldn’t be bothered setting up a poll

Scenario - we are playing Hibs at Easter Road whilst bottom of the league and ‘in crisis’, better team in first half but 0-0 ht then lose a goal to a 35 yard strike early in second half. 

After 60 mins it’s still 1-0 to the wee team. 

Does the ‘genuine’ Hearts supporter start chanting for the Hearts manager to resign or do they get right behind the team and try to encourage them to go on and win the game 2-1?

1 hour ago, soonbe110 said:

Scenario - we are playing Hibs at Easter Road whilst bottom of the league and ‘in crisis’, better team in first half but 0-0 ht then lose a goal to a 35 yard strike early in second half. 

Does the ‘genuine’ Hearts supporter start chanting for the Hearts manager to resign or do they get right behind the team and try to encourage them to go on and win the game 2-1?

Very good question

2 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

What actually happened at the game?  I wasn't there, so I don't know.

8 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

Some idiots started joining in with the Hibs fans singing sacked in the morning. Support the team until full time then vent anger. Joining in with Hibs fans singing is embarrassing 

Both happened today, are you saying those who did both are not genuine Hearts fans?

17 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

Both sets of fans (quite a large % of Hearts fans) started singing towards Levein, you're getting sacked in the morning, these same Hearts fans also got right behind the players on the park.

pettigrewsstylist

Chant anything negatve at 1-0 down against them? ..no

A genuine fan always backs the players and manager.

I want a change of manager but there is not a chance that I'd boo him or the team, all that does is make the situation worse rather than better

I heard a murmur of levein out.

4000 Jambo's real genuine simpletons bottom of the league jokers. 

Nah

All Jambo's stood up together and applauded the team and Craig. It was like the old days made my body shake everyone exploded into Jambo mode. Meshino Whelan were outstanding in their reaction to Us . Hickey saved us a lot of slavering with that outrageous dink. Superb

Hearts are here

Thankfully the players and coaching staff had more fight than some of our support at 0-1 down.

The scenes at Hickeys goal were incredible though. Everyone united celebrating the same cause for the club we love! 

10 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Both happened today, are you saying those who did both are not genuine Hearts fans?

Not sure I understand any supporter who chants for the manager to resign when we are losing a game 1-0 esp when it’s against the wee team 

9 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Both sets of fans (quite a large % of Hearts fans) started singing towards Levein, you're getting sacked in the morning, these same Hearts fans also got right behind the players on the park.

Disagree on %age of Hearts but neither of us can prove who is right. 

5 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Not sure I understand any supporter who chants for the manager to resign when we are losing a game 1-0 esp when it’s against the wee team 

You don't understand a lot of the Hearts support who attends games do you.

These same fans you moan about, got right behind the team today.

Even although I did not join in the sacked in morning chants, it seemed to work tbf.

The genuine supporter was there already.

Genuinely pissed of genuinely wanting Levein to pull of good subs.

Genuinely going of their nut at both goals.

Genuinely being genuine.

Genuinely I think this one word is genuinely a genuine mististake from Budge but genuinely speaking I dont give a feck right now because football is Barry right now.

Genuine post 

Fozzyonthefence
3 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Was it ok to do when 3-1 down to Motherwell?

Levein is Hearts as **** and we all need to remember that. I agree he needs to move on for us to progress but he wont go out without a fight and I respect him for that.

1 minute ago, Gambo said:

Even although I did not join in the sacked in morning chants, it seemed to work tbf.

Football does funny things to us all.

Specially us genuine supporters.

Like you buddy.

Hope you enjoyed the day .

5 minutes ago, jake said:

Football does funny things to us all.

Specially us genuine supporters.

Like you buddy.

Hope you enjoyed the day .

Will never tire of beating them.

Just now, Gambo said:

Think I usually do. Was disappointed today. As I have said earlier I have no problems with folk chanting and complaining about the team and/or manager. Just not during a game. We should be supporting them. Think the correct term for us is ‘Hearts supporters’ so during games that’s what we should do. Some boo during games, I don’t, certainly would never chant for the manager to go whilst a game is underway.  There’s no doubt the fans helped the team today, except for a one-two minute period. No need for it imo and I’m pretty sure that the chanting about Levein didn’t help the team. The rest of our singing/chanting undoubtedly did. 

16 minutes ago, Gambo said:

This.

1 minute ago, Gorgieshed said:

Levein is Hearts as **** and we all need to remember that. I agree he needs to move on for us to progress but he wont go out without a fight and I respect him for that.

Mate I'm pleased for Levein because hes Hearts to the bone.

I hope he wins every game etc etc.

But being Hearts does not qualify a seat on the bench never mind the bosses seat.

So let's cut that shite out the argument.

Hope he proves me wrong .

But his stats say different.

Hibs are woeful.

Let's see what comes but hes on a match by match contract if up to me .

Which it's not.

Because my support of the club through thick and thin and financial support doesnt mean fek all when it comes to offering employment .

7 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Think I usually do. Was disappointed today. As I have said earlier I have no problems with folk chanting and complaining about the team and/or manager. Just not during a game. We should be supporting them. Think the correct term for us is ‘Hearts supporters’ so during games that’s what we should do. Some boo during games, I don’t, certainly would never chant for the manager to go whilst a game is underway.  There’s no doubt the fans helped the team today, except for a one-two minute period. No need for it imo and I’m pretty sure that the chanting about Levein didn’t help the team. The rest of our singing/chanting undoubtedly did. 

Fans were excellent today imo. Got right behind the team but for 20 secs got a point across that had zero negative impact on team.

33 minutes ago, Finlay James said:

A genuine fan always backs the players and manager.

That's only your opinion stated as fact. You can't define a "genuine" fan so your statement is moot, as is this thread. 

1 hour ago, soonbe110 said:

Not many willing to answer it it seems. 

my guess would be that roughly half the away end this afternoon was chanting 'you're getting sacked in the morning'...for once Craig got the subs right and his tactics helped win the game and restore the natural order once more...guy 2 rows in front of me was positively apoplectic after Mallan's 'wonder strike'.  Then at the end was all taps aff and dancing with the rest of us.

FTH!

8 hours ago, smiler said:

That's only your opinion stated as fact. You can't define a "genuine" fan so your statement is moot, as is this thread. 

Ok, I'll try to define a genuine fan, here goes:

A genuine fan always backs the players and manager

highlandjambo3
11 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

So, why is this question being posed as a scenario when the scenario was actually what was happening yesterday?

here is a question for you, which will give you your scenario answer:  so after 60 minutes, did you hear anyone chanting for the hearts manager to resign?

11 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

Depends whose blood we are up to our knees in I guess...

12 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

This genuine supporter did both.