Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Beast Boy

• Kiwidoug

• RobNox

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

Spotted the other post but aye, dominance......16-9 to Hearts this decade and we’ve only lost 1 of the last 6 derbies in the league. 

Apparently not having Romanov’s dough would lead to a more level playing field and them being able to turn the tide....

I don’t know how they get away with it tbh. They just make stuff up and try and pass it off as fact. Their entire club and history is built on mythology. :rofl:

35 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

Apparently not having Romanov’s dough would lead to a more level playing field and them being able to turn the tide....

Since the start of the admin season;

League derby wins; Hibs 5 - Hearts 7 

Overall derby wins; Hibs 7 - Hearts 9

Total hibs dominance 😂😂😂

37 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

Spotted the other post but aye, dominance......16-9 to Hearts this decade and we’ve only lost 1 of the last 6 derbies in the league. 

Stop using facts!!!!  They're now the dominant force in the derby.

They really think they've owned the derby this decade, or certainly the last 5 years.  In actual fact, it's just been a bit more even than it was before.  We're now beating them most of the time rather than nearly all the time!

Even the papers were writing a year or two back that momentum had shifted.  It happens every time they get a wee result.  We see it's a blip, they think it's dominance.

Sweet stuff.

It should have been ten
6 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Stop using facts!!!!  They're now the dominant force in the derby.

They really think they've owned the derby this decade, or certainly the last 5 years.  In actual fact, it's just been a bit more even than it was before.  We're now beating them most of the time rather than nearly all the time!

Even the papers were writing a year or two back that momentum had shifted.  It happens every time they get a wee result.  We see it's a blip, they think it's dominance.

Sweet stuff.

:spoton:

34 minutes ago, boag1874 said:

The state of the “hearts care more about the derby” line that gets wheeled out when we’re on top in the fixture 😂

1) Seemed to me they cared quite alot about it when they were going for 10iar undefeated and their players were giving it big licks all over social media

2) They only ever fill the ground when we come to town

3) They spent MONTHS of their time (or 10 years in Sergey’s case) obsessing over our finances when we were in bother. Paid other members money to get access to (bullsh*t) “private information” and wrote emails and letters to creditors & Lithuanian heads of state to try scupper our CVA

and finally..

4) Too fecking right we care about the derby. I’d be fuming if I thought our club didn’t care about it as much as Hibs do.

And even then they don't manage to do it

Edited by Justin Z
Grammar is hard

18 minutes ago, Masonic said:

i treat h1b5net like a xmas advent calendar you can take a browse once a day or u can wait for the grand meltdown and enjoy it aww at once

I prefer the latter approach, wait until meltdown then gorge myself silly

1 hour ago, Armageddon said:

I have a profile and 1000+ posts ... times like these are what it's all about!! :)  Sounding all sad and joining their gloom, cannie whack it!

:lol:

Hecky got a 3.5 year deal 😲

Can they even afford to sack him? Especially when they are likely still paying Lennon each month 

6 minutes ago, Rory Mcilroy said:

Can they even afford to sack him? Especially when they are likely still paying Lennon each month 

Tee hee hee

6 hours ago, Jamstomorrow said:

The hobos don't have a loans manager.  They have a a loans arranger . . .   because they are a right cowboy outfit!

I wondered why they were all going Tonto last night. 🌞🇱🇻

31 minutes ago, Rory Mcilroy said:

I didn't think things could get better. You sir, have just proved me wrong.

Not one for reading a hibs forum but decided to have a wee look over. The thread about the derby meaning more to us is a interesting read. A lot of level headed comments that accept that we are just simply better than then.

Edited by TheStig

24 minutes ago, Coburg Hearts said:

I wondered why they were all going Tonto last night. 🌞🇱🇻

Well said kimosabi🙌🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦

13 hours ago, RobNox said:

Yeah, I remember that financial doping during the 17 and 22 match unbeaten runs, culminating in.....Hibs going into admin under Duff and Gray.  They were certainly a couple of the biggest dopes when it came to finances!

When they hit the financial buffers after 17 and during 22 they're debt was £6m+. Ours was £3m+. Yet, we're the cheats?

They appear to believe that Archibald, Houchen, Goram...signed for Hibs for the love of it. Not the big transfer fees/wages they spent to win 3 derbies in between our long periods of dominance.

Tried to reason the above with a Hibby at work once. Total waste of time.

"Naw, nae way, ken? hertz ur cheaturz, likesay".

The most moronic, dumb, deluded, junkie, ugly, bitter, twisted, scuttling fan base in the world.

been here before
6 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

Fans were out in force at Easter Road on Sunday (Photo: Lisa Ferguson)

Just came on to post that. We must have been lookjng at the gallery on the EN webshite at the same time.

😃

2 hours ago, Debut 4 said:

17-9. The Hibby didn't include the Hampden game. I wonder why. :)

12 minutes ago, martoon said:

The most moronic, dumb, deluded, junkie, ugly, bitter, twisted, scuttling fan base in the world.

This sums them up for me too.  :FTH:

55 minutes ago, Rory Mcilroy said:

48 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Tee hee hee

22 minutes ago, JamboAndrew said:

I didn't think things could get better. You sir, have just proved me wrong.

Hibee at work saying that's why Appleton turned them done i.e. if sacked he would expect the full contract being paid out.

Seems to think that Secondbottom won't have this in his package.

1 hour ago, Rory Mcilroy said:

They won't be paying Lennon now he's at Celtic. Pretty sure that's why Levein didn't try to get a job after he was fired from Scotland, as he was still picking up a tasty wage that would have stopped, if he got a new job.

I agree though, difficult to sack a guy with 2.5 years to run/

4 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

They won't be paying Lennon now he's at Celtic. Pretty sure that's why Levein didn't try to get a job after he was fired from Scotland, as he was still picking up a tasty wage that would have stopped, if he got a new job.

I agree though, difficult to sack a guy with 2.5 years to run/

Gardening leave 😁

2 hours ago, Armageddon said:

I have a profile and 1000+ posts ... times like these are what it's all about!! :)  Sounding all sad and joining their gloom, cannie whack it!

:laugh: the snooty **** in me wants to disapprove but that does sound very entertaining

40 minutes ago, Hectormasson said:

Well said kimosabi🙌🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦

What CL said to Heggingbottom at full time.

image.jpeg.17e6e8a20e870df4e15155ebbab7ed3a.jpeg

40 minutes ago, Boris said:

Hibee at work saying that's why Appleton turned them done i.e. if sacked he would expect the full contract being paid out.

Seems to think that Secondbottom won't have this in his package.

Oh well. I take solice in the fact all his signings must have decent lengths on their contracts.

1 minute ago, JamboAndrew said:

Oh well. I take solice in the fact all his signings must have decent lengths on their contracts.

Indeed!

And why they won't punt him until Xmas.  Bring a new manager in for the window.

Enjoy it while it lasts!

50 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Just back from dotnut and it's all true. 

53 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Aye, go on then, I’ll have some of that too.

:fth:

1 hour ago, Armageddon said:

Fans were out in force at Easter Road on Sunday (Photo: Lisa Ferguson)

what's Frank Lampard up at Easter Road for is he lined up as the next manager after he get's hoofed out of Chelsea.

3 minutes ago, Ray has bus pass hooray said:

what's Frank Lampard up at Easter Road for is he lined up as the next manager after he get's hoofed out of Chelsea.

Aye, he does look a bit like him!  :rofl: 

2 hours ago, Rory Mcilroy said:

Guy at my work said they only need to give him 3 month's severance pay but that only applies for the first year of his deal.

No idea if it's true or not just what he has been saying for a few weeks now.

The thread about the policeman celebrating is feking glorious reading, auld Franky boy having the meltdown of the century. Your pain comforts us all ya pish stained trampy hibs twat

The Old Tolbooth

This one particularly pleased me, 8 wins at Tynie in his lifetime? You're only 33 mate, not 63! :rofl: 

It’s engrained in them. They despise us and they have installed this arrogance that they don’t lose derbies.

For all their “big team” talk they have won 3 trophies in my lifetime (33) same as us. But, they have a knack of winning derbies and it’s something they are good at.

I think we’ve won about 8 times in my lifetime at Tynie. How many have they won at Easter Road?

Levein is a crap manager, but always has his teams are up for playing us. They have Locke working at the club who barely lost a derby telling the players how they don’t lose and how crap Hibs are.

A depleted squad, No Soutar, Naismith, Harring, Walker or Washington. Not won a match all season. Fans on his back and want him out. But they can still rock up to Easter Road and turn us over.

No disrespect to Makel and Murray, but should we not have Hibs men in their jobs? Like Hearts have Hearts men. Makel and Murray never played for us, therefore don’t know what it means to beat Hearts. They certainly know what it’s like to beat Hibs playing for Hearts.

Even at development level hearts are desperate to beat us. So, much so they play 6/7 first team players to make sure they do.

Our record under them with Stubbs and Lennon was good and I always felt confident that we would beat them especially at home. Going to yesterday’s game and the build up during the week, I wasn’t confident at all and neither were the players.

We have definitely lost our way again.