• Morgan

• Beast Boy

• Kiwidoug

• RobNox

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, theshed said:

He will get sent off next week against Celtic 

guy needs to to calm down or he will break someone’s leg soon or injure himself 

Exactly. Boy’s dangerous and it’s irresponsible refereeing to not pull it up. Was it him who pulled Ryo to the deck as well? Looked like Beaton was going to pull him up when there was a break in play, but nothing.

The Apprentice
2 minutes ago, theshed said:

He will get sent off next week against Celtic 

guy needs to to calm down or he will break someone’s leg soon or injure himself 

His ‘tackle’ on the Rangers boy last season was one of the worst you’ll see. As you say he’s going to end up injuring himself the way he goes flying recklessly into tackles.

Seems to be very highly rated but is noting more than a younger, right footed version of Paul Hanlon. 

Big Slim Stylee
50 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

Every time we beat them it's always the worst Hearts team they have ever seen 😂

Tbf, this place was squealing at half-time that this was the worst Hibs side in living memory😀

It’s not. But we still won.

FTH.

1 minute ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

Tbf, this place was squealing at half-time that this was the worst Hibs side in living memory😀

It’s not. But we still won.

FTH.

Easily the worst Hibs side since they got relegated. 

4 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

His ‘tackle’ on the Rangers boy last season was one of the worst you’ll see. As you say he’s going to end up injuring himself the way he goes flying recklessly into tackles.

Seems to be very highly rated but is noting more than a younger, right footed version of Paul Hanlon

New James McPake, surely?

Hickey.  Hecky.  What a nightmare for them.

Playing Celtic next week.

We'll be about 50 points clear of them in less than a week.

And in another LC semi.

I have the great misfortune to live down that way but the sweetest sound I heard today was the sound of heavy traffic passing by my place just after our 2nd goal went in.

:glorious:

gorgie rd eh11
1 hour ago, Sagan said:

Honest answer, their pishy site can't handle the amount of people commenting.

Lock down is just no guests allowed so that the members can post without a 3 hour load time. 

Aye i'm sure that's it.   :teehee:

25 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Screenshot_20190922-202556.thumb.jpg.ebd4cb8d24d795139660a156e5f667d0.jpg

Team hug, even the kit man gets embraced.   Cannot be said that there is no passion in the backroom staff.

BTW, they are ALL Hibs in the other dug oot.

Edited by Alec Eiffel

Glamorgan Jambo

The theme of a couple of comments was they're in better shape than us and it was a good result for them as they'll launch Hecky tomorrow and we'll stick with Craig for a few more months.. 

16 minutes ago, Glamorgan Jambo said:

The theme of a couple of comments was they're in better shape than us and it was a good result for them as they'll launch Hecky tomorrow and we'll stick with Craig for a few more months.. 

A new manager won’t help them. You can’t polish a turd.

Haha, for some reason that got me thinking about the old Harry Enfield character, George Whitebread.

Heckingbottom speaking to the players in the dressing room after the game....

'I've got 2 words to say about that performance.  SHITE!'

'What's the other word boss?'

'SHITE!'

been here before
3 hours ago, Swanny17 said:

120F0A6F-AE83-4CAE-BCA8-08ACE1F7CCF1.png

As gratifying as that is if you change the colours and change a couple of the names then that could easily be this board over the last couple of months.

Better call Saul
6 minutes ago, been here before said:

As gratifying as that is if you change the colours and change a couple of the names then that could easily be this board over the last couple of months.

So true 

36 minutes ago, Alec Eiffel said:

Team hug, even the kit man gets embraced.   Cannot be said that there is no passion in the backroom staff.

BTW, they are ALL Hibs in the other dug oot.

No, one of them is a jambo. 

6 minutes ago, been here before said:

Spot on! 

3 hours ago, D4nny_ said:

“It’s Terry Butcher all over again.

I’ve never been this much fuming since the Hamilton relegation playoff.

”Potter made changes, we didn’t”

Im Potter 

5 minutes ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Interested to know the thread on hecky

Which one? :lol:

The latest is headed 'Hecky's Huddies'.  The gist of that thread is that while he may be finished as the manager, they still have the problem of all the shite he has signed and whoever comes in next has a lot of claening up to do.

There's another thread tearing into him for his post match interview, basically throwing the players under the bus again.

Another demanding that he resign tomorrow, as if he's going to resign :lol:

Those are just the threads on page one that actually refer to Heckinbottom in the title.  I'm sure he's getting it tight in other threads about the match today, the one about the club being at a mess at all levels, the one about this being the derby humiliation of all derby humiliations (obviously OP was not at the cup final or semi-final).

It's all very enjoyable reading.

:pleasing:

29 minutes ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Ha ha I  will just to need to Bide my time until it the forum opens up again. 

When it does, you should consider registering.  It really is worth it on evenings like this when they go on lockdown.  

43 minutes ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Ha ha I  will just to need to Bide my time until it the forum opens up again. 

See this one.

All of a sudden, Hearts care more about the derby than Hibs do.  Aye, right.

Today 08:01 PM#1
Testimonial Due

Why does the derby generally seem to matter more to Hearts?

I'm not really talking about the fans, more about the clubs.

When I was a kid in the 1970s I don't recall there being any real worry among Hibs fans about the derby. For a good number of years we were the better team, as evidenced by our respective league positions, and as such we tended to win the vast majority of the derbies - the 7-0 game of course really ramming home our superiority in the fixture.

For me, there was a shift in Hearts' approach when they came back up to the top flight in 1983 and they won what was the first Edinburgh derby to be played in four or five years due Hearts having spent four of contained a few young Jambos like Mackay and Bowman who remembered the 70s and were fired up to turn the tables. Jim Jefferies, who suffered as a player at the hands of Hibs, was another determined to have his revenge when he became Hearts boss (still didn't stop him suffering a 6-2 defeat mind you!). They took a real stranglehold on the fixture which pretty much lasted until McLeish became Hibs boss, but you continue to hear a lot from their players about how it's all but written into their contract that they mustn't lose the derby.

Yes, Hibs have had our fair share of wins in recent years and we've had players at the club who really 'get' what it means to play in the derby, but do Hibs as a club really care as much? It seems to me that while Hearts would regard a season in which they won most of the derbies as a decent one no matter where they finished in the league, Hibs tend to win the fixture when, as in the 70s, they have simply been the better team (as opposed to fixating on the derby as the fixture to win above all others). The departure of Robbie Neilson in particular underlined the Hearts mentality. He'd done a pretty impressive job in taking them out of the Championship and finished third in the top flight, yet by losing a cup tie to Hibs his number was up as far as many fans were concerned.

1 hour ago, Harry Potter said:

Im Potter 

What changes have you made then?

On topic, I think Ron is is a much bigger problem for them than Heckie.

3 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

What changes have you made then?

On topic, I think Ron is is a much bigger problem for them than Heckie.

I agree, Doug.