Hearts polis

Pants Shaton

Just now, Ferris Bueller said:

No doubt he will get grassed on just like that  copper that did the 5-1 a fews years back and got reported.. 

I wonder if some Hibs ***** will complain, but now it's all over the shop he'll probably get his baws chewed by his bosses anyway. 

Still a topper tho! 

Just now, smiler said:

I wonder if some Hibs ***** will complain, but now it's all over the shop he'll probably get his baws chewed by his bosses anyway. 

Still a topper tho! 

I think it’s obvious he saw a projectile (the ball) heading towards him and his natural instinct was to put up his hands and protect himself - until he realised the net was there and he relaxes.

3 minutes ago, Pants Shaton said:

I think it’s obvious he saw a projectile (the ball) heading towards him and his natural instinct was to put up his hands and protect himself - until he realised the net was there and he relaxes.

Now I've watched it again that definitely appears to be the case. 

21 minutes ago, Pants Shaton said:

It's actually superb reflexes from him. Commendation at least, possibly a JBE. 

48 minutes ago, EH11_2NL said:

Some 'boss' will have a hissy fit and the guy will find himself posted to Shetland!

Plenty murders up there nowadays

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, queensferryjambo said:

Establishment club - Police all part of the bigger picture ;)

1415861945.jpg

That's the one I was thinking off.

If he does get pulled up he can depend on the best QC from the faculty of advocates cos they support us ever more just like the polis . Establishment club - creme de la creme of Edinburgh!

Have been in that position many times, hard not to react to something so important, nobody ever said anything.

Only time I got any heat was at a Hibs Celtic  game, it was only about two minutes in when a Hibs player went down, I was passing Pat Crerand of Celtic and he nodded, I said I think he's deid and he laughed and said nah I think he is tired. We passed a couple of words and I carried on round the track. When I got to the players entrance where the bosses stood, the Inspoector looked at my number and said 116 you are here to police not to c hat with players.

1 hour ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Imagine being a Jambo copper at that game...... I’d be lifting some random vermin just cos I could 😆

:biggrin2:

20 minutes ago, bobsharp said:

Have been in that position many times, hard not to react to something so important, nobody ever said anything.

Only time I got any heat was at a Hibs Celtic  game, it was only about two minutes in when a Hibs player went down, I was passing Pat Crerand of Celtic and he nodded, I said I think he's deid and he laughed and said nah I think he is tired. We passed a couple of words and I carried on round the track. When I got to the players entrance where the bosses stood, the Inspoector looked at my number and said 116 you are here to police not to c hat with players.

Hi mate .Hard not to chat with players years ago.Different days.Were you Leith?

7 minutes ago, norrie1952 said:

Hi mate .Hard not to chat with players years ago.Different days.Were you Leith?

No I was A division, but was because of being fitba and Herts daft was when detailed on Saturdays usually was at either Easter Road or Tynecastle. After a short period I became known to the

bosses at Tynie because when off I always stood in the North enclosure at the tunnel so they got used to my face and I always got the track when working. I was known to some at Leith because I played for Southside police and knew a few so got the track there as well.

Edited by bobsharp

It's not the first time this has happened when Hearts have scored. A picture of it was on the cover of a Hearts program in the 70s and fittingly it was a Rab Prentice goal.

As for today, they can't touch him. It's like slipping and reaching out for something to grab holed of. What can you do. Natural instinct and all that🙂. After all, were're not wanting robots for policemen are we.😉

21 minutes ago, niblick1874 said:

It's not the first time this has happened when Hearts have scored. A picture of it was on the cover of a Hearts program in the 70s and fittingly it was a Rab Prentice goal.

As for today, they can't touch him. It's like slipping and reaching out for something to grab holed of. What can you do. Natural instinct and all that🙂. After all, were're not wanting robots for policemen are we.😉

Image result for robocop