Sunday 22nd of September 3pm

Sagan

37 minutes ago, been here before said:

Reading between the lines I reckon it means that should Hearts end up in the top 4 then Levein will walk.

Just what I make of it.

I think he was suggesting that he would walk back to his DOF role although I seriously hope not.

If he does ever walk I hope it is out of the club totally and then we can all start looking positively to the future.

It's a visit

1 hour ago, Riccarton3 said:

Ann Budge should be telling him to zip it. His arrogance is astounding given where we are in the league. 

She might consider zipping it too mate.

2 hours ago, been here before said:

Reading between the lines I reckon it means that should Hearts end up in the top 4 then Levein will walk.

Just what I make of it.

Very perceptive.

11 minutes ago, Sagan said:

What you doing there?

How is it?

I left in June. No idea never saw the place. I was locked up since 2002. I thought your Alcatraz retort was to do with jail. Anyways its a Jamboree evening I'm sure your enjoying personal festivity time as I am m8

7 minutes ago, AJAMBO said:

I left in June. No idea never saw the place. I was locked up since 2002. I thought your Alcatraz retort was to do with jail. Anyways its a Jamboree evening I'm sure your enjoying personal festivity time as I am m8

It was to do with jail. i just got that impression from you mate. 

You said something about being imprisoned then you spoke about your brother being banned from everywhere. 

I just put 2 and 2 together. 

2 minutes ago, Sagan said:

It was to do with jail. i just got that impression from you mate. 

You said something about being imprisoned then you spoke about your brother being banned from everywhere. 

I just put 2 and 2 together. 

Me and my Bro to game together oon our best behaviour no more silly naughty stuff well for now . was outstanding to finally be with you lads again. Along with my sons and family the nostalgia of Hearts kept me alive in the damp darkness. It was magic I'm shaking still  fantastic

• 1 month later...
On 21/09/2019 at 22:12, Morgan said:

Levein will still be Hearts manager at Christmas, regardless of tomorrow’s result.

Will he?

On 21/09/2019 at 22:37, Morgan said:

He won’t be sacked, that’s how I know.

Quote me my ‘pish’ post on the 26th of December, will you?

In the meanwhile, let me point out that your post too, is utter pish.

😂