Fighting in The Stands *Official Thread*

JamboSpur

49 minutes ago, been here before said:

Got to be honest I sometimes look back nostalically on the days of 9000 of us snaking up Easter Road after a game the singing accompanied by the percussion of sirens, car alarms and the odd crash of a breaking window.

Looking up the hill toward London Road was just a sea of maroon and white.

Yes there's a lot of nostalgia looking back ar those days. After a, or should I say "the" victory, there always seemed to be a Hearts flag in one of the top flats in Bothwell St or a lassie with a Hearts top on, shaking her pom poms. I remember a New Year game in the Regent Bar when Pat Stanton ran it, full of Hearts fans and Stanton was knocking ballions into the air, "oh that's Joe Tortolano away" .Great banter back then. 

1 hour ago, been here before said:

Got to be honest I sometimes look back nostalically on the days of 9000 of us snaking up Easter Road after a game the singing accompanied by the percussion of sirens, car alarms and the odd crash of a breaking window.

Looking up the hill toward London Road was just a sea of maroon and white.

Halcyon days my friend. ❤️

been here before
11 minutes ago, Hercules said:

Halcyon days my friend. ❤️

I think it was the last derby down there last season the polis horses went clattering by with a bit of speed. That noise gave me flashbacks like only a 'nam vet would experience.

Edited by been here before

Bucket load of hearts goals, fans in the back rows rampaging down to the front with an overspill on to the pitch, players crowd surfing after each goal, pyros everywhere, absolute bedlam, tons of arrests & non stop singing. 

Ah the good old days.

GorgieFifeLife
2 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Aye, terrible. 🙄

I'd say so. Apathy is the killer. At least if folk are fighting they actually give a shit about what they are watching. Not that I'd be an advocate for physical violence.🙄

1 hour ago, sac said:

Bucket load of hearts goals, fans in the back rows rampaging down to the front with an overspill on to the pitch, players crowd surfing after each goal, pyros everywhere, absolute bedlam, tons of arrests & non stop singing. 

Ah the good old days.

If there’s bucket loads of Hearts goals tomorrow... we’ll see the same! A loser tomorrow and it’s going to get tasty on the way home. I’m nae fighter so I’ll be picking some big lads to shadow on the way home😀

2 hours ago, been here before said:

I think it was the last derby down there last season the polis horses went clattering by with a bit of speed. That noise gave me flashbacks like only a 'nam vet would experience.

😂

been here before
10 minutes ago, Whatever said:

Smoke bombs arrived this morning.

Will try and make sure they reach the pitch this time. Damn near killed some old codger last time round :woot:

I had the same problem with a coconut a while back.

5 minutes ago, been here before said:

I had the same problem with a coconut a while back.

:lol: 

More George Michael lyrics from you...

:clap: 

4 hours ago, been here before said:

I promise if anyone, any-fxxkin-one, looks at me the wrong way tomorrow, regardless of what team you support, you will be going home in a fxxkin ambulance.

Consider yourselves telt.

FACT.

Does that include the sniffer dugs?

5 hours ago, sac said:

Ah the good old days.

Pre-reported. 😬.   

There were a few verbals when the flag got whipped out (not sure what it said as I was just behind it but I could make out 'Budge & Levein' so can take a guess). Didn't come to much though.

3 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Did anyone piss all over their jeans for a wee bit extra nostalgia? 

or someone else's more commonly:whistling:

9 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Did anyone piss all over their jeans for a wee bit extra nostalgia? 

:laugh2: aaaahhh the relief, eh! I mean memories.:biglaugh: