Fighting in The Stands *Official Thread*

JamboSpur

9 minutes ago, JamboSpur said:

Preemptive thread.

Behave gentlemen, remember it’s only a game.

Any fighting starts near me and I'm off  win or lose.

Really losing patience with some of the dregs in our support every ****ing time at ER they start.

The game last December the Olly Lee goal was spoilt for me by morons around us firing off a smoke bomb only it didn't reach the pitch and everyone around us was choked by thick maroon smoke. I suffer from asthma and had to cover my face to avoid the smoke and the game had restarted by the time I could uncover my face.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Thread needs a £10K per week before it can be classed as genuine from the OP.

Anyway, we await the reports of broken seats, sectarian songs and threatening behaviour, along with some numpties being chucked out.

That was the norm back in the 80s when I first stood in the Dunbar End. The Punks always seemed to be involved. I assumed they were just trying to calm things down and act as peacemakers. 😎

1 hour ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Thread needs a £10K per week before it can be classed as genuine from the OP.

Anyway, we await the reports of broken seats, sectarian songs and threatening behaviour, along with some numpties being chucked out.

😂👍

sean Clare £10k

3 minutes ago, smiler said:

Isn’t every thread.....

Them days have gone there's no way the present support would put up with it. Unless its meaning Hearts on Hearts well them days was Livi related ask Kilgour

2 hours ago, JamboSpur said:

Preemptive thread.

Behave gentlemen, remember it’s only a game.

What about the Gorgie Girls, how come they're being excluded from the warning ?

Fans like you are not wanted at Tynecastle with your prehistoric attitudes towards women.... 😜👍

2 hours ago, luckydug said:

Really losing patience with some of the dregs in our support every ****ing time at ER they start.

The game last December the Olly Lee goal was spoilt for me by morons around us firing off a smoke bomb only it didn't reach the pitch and everyone around us was choked by thick maroon smoke. I suffer from asthma and had to cover my face to avoid the smoke and the game had restarted by the time I could uncover my face.

Sorry. If we we score/win, I want the whole end to be pyromania. Maroon fog everywhere. Love it. 

I don't think there will be fighting in and amongst our support tomorrow, I'm sure there will be an unusual enthusiastic, jovial feel about the fans pre match but if things are going wrong on the field then you may find an unsavoury reaction to it,  how the 'genuine' fans respond towards that you might find a small confrontation as a result.

1 minute ago, Hercules said:

Sorry. If we we score/win, I want the whole end to be pyromania. Maroon fog everywhere. Love it. 

Correct, the other option of standing up and lightly applauding our goals and win is a big turn off.

7 minutes ago, Hercules said:

I watch videos of the fans I can't wait to get over its my second away game Motherwell was great except for the lad got his jaw broke that dampened it next day. I'm not looking for out and out anti social behaviour a non stop vocal colourful Jamboree in our circumstances sold out bottom of the league is going to prove what the real Hearts support is all about. The wine the songs the fine

Edited by AJAMBO

10 minutes ago, Hercules said:

I might have agreed with you a few years ago.

I didn't have asthma then though😕

18 minutes ago, dannymack said:

Fans like you are not wanted at Tynecastle with your prehistoric attitudes towards women.... 😜👍

Initially wrote ladies and gentlemen but have never seen ladies scrapping or being arseholes at the football.

I guess that previous scraps were around levein staying/going but now the majority are in favour of levein to go, there won’t be much to argue about?

15 minutes ago, dannymack said:

The singing I've heard on videos went on for a good while even at half time in the concourse . I'm guessing 7 mins of just Olly Lee song then at end of game. Also since was young song. I can't wait to join in  wonder what the Ryo song will be its going to stay with him wherever he goes. OK breather time coffee and sunlight

4 minutes ago, luckydug said:

I might have agreed with you a few years ago.

I didn't have asthma then though😕

Apologies mate. Shitty thing to have. If you’re near me I’ll try my best to waft the smoke away 👍🏻

1 minute ago, JamboSpur said:

I guess that previous scraps were around levein staying/going but now the majority are in favour of levein to go, there won’t be much to argue about?

Its the team we support levein can do what he likes everyone of us should stop giving them ammo and sing Hearts songs. We have the power to turn up and be Heard as our people done before us . The head melters running the show mean nothing to me I'm in for the blood and guts of the team and fans 

48 minutes ago, Hercules said:

Apologies mate. Shitty thing to have. If you’re near me I’ll try my best to waft the smoke away 👍🏻

Might just have been unlucky, it could have been chucked from the upper tier and landed on top of us. It spoilt the goal celebration but not the rest of the night. It was a brilliant atmosphere and result.

Same again tomorrow please.

AlphonseCapone
1 hour ago, dannymack said:

Correct, the other option of standing up and lightly applauding our goals and win is a big turn off.

:rofl: aye those are the only possible options.

Edited by AlphonseCapone

Leveins Battalion

Why do people want to fight in the stands?

I am going to meet up with my fellow jambos at 10 am,lubricate my soul with some Peroni,head to Middletons and sing songs about how much I love Hearts and despise Hibernian.

Hopefully come full time we are celebrating a memorable victory 👍

3 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Why do people want to fight in the stands?

I am going to meet up with my fellow jambos at 10 am,lubricate my soul with some Peroni,head to Middletons and sing songs about how much I love Hearts and despise Hibernian.

Hopefully come full time we are celebrating a memorable victory 👍

Can’t find fault with that. 👍

been here before

I promise if anyone, any-fxxkin-one, looks at me the wrong way tomorrow, regardless of what team you support, you will be going home in a fxxkin ambulance.

Consider yourselves telt.

FACT.

wattie exploited
2 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

That was the norm back in the 80s when I first stood in the Dunbar End. The Punks always seemed to be involved. I assumed they were just trying to calm things down and act as peacemakers. 😎

we sure where involved great days as we used to win these games !!!!!!! always good foe a laugh !!!!!

1 hour ago, dannymack said:

Because you can't have noise without pyrotechnics even if that endangers asthmatic fans who should be nowhere near a derby?

been here before
1 minute ago, 4marsbars said:

Because you can't have noise without pyrotechnics even if that endangers asthmatic fans who should be nowhere near a derby?

No pyro, no party mind.

35 minutes ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

❤️

I remember my mate screaming "don't ****ing shoot, don't ****ing shoot....YAAAAAAAAASSSSS" 

We were right at the front behind the yellow advert

highlandjambo3
26 minutes ago, been here before said:

I promise if anyone, any-fxxkin-one, looks at me the wrong way tomorrow, regardless of what team you support, you will be going home in a fxxkin ambulance.

Consider yourselves telt.

FACT.

Ambulances don’t take you home, they take you to hospital..........

FACT

Bring it on , the mental bedlam that follows when we score there absolute quality e.g robbo,foster,ozturk and stamp goals spring to mind ,fans running down aisles to the front folk going over seats absolute carnage but brilliant all the same not sure or keen on the fighting in the stands bit though!!

37 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

we sure where involved great days as we used to win these games !!!!!!! always good foe a laugh !!!!!

What an atmosphere back then Wattie. Always feisty at ER. I was only 13 or 14 back then and couldn't even concentrate on rustling my sweetie wrappers for all the boxing going on😁

been here before
2 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

What an atmosphere back then Wattie. Always feisty at ER. I was only 13 or 14 back then and couldn't even concentrate on rustling my sweetie wrappers for all the boxing going on😁

Got to be honest I sometimes look back nostalically on the days of 9000 of us snaking up Easter Road after a game the singing accompanied by the percussion of sirens, car alarms and the odd crash of a breaking window.

Looking up the hill toward London Road was just a sea of maroon and white.

2 hours ago, JamboSpur said:

Initially wrote ladies and gentlemen but have never seen ladies scrapping or being arseholes at the football.

Not at the Semi v Celtic at Murrayfield? There were some quality “ladies” singing party songs at that

57 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Ambulances don’t take you home, they take you to hospital..........

FACT

Maybe he's planning attacking someone that lives next to or close to a hospital?

pettigrewsstylist
44 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

🤣🤣🤣 Prawn sandwiches getting rattled out of jaws everywhere,

8 minutes ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

🤣🤣🤣 Prawn sandwiches getting rattled out of jaws everywhere,

That's right, it was always a struggle getting up to the hut at the back of the terracing to get your HT chicken & avocado roll.👍