CL's team talk on Sunday?

Plank

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

I need you to run faster, jump higher and tackle harder. 110% minimum,  let's go boys git intae um! *plays a recording of the original 5-1*

Could work, doubt Hecky has anything better planned.

been here before

"Sean Ive changed my mind, you're not starting today...

...nah Im only kidding, get changed...

... honestly boys, what am I like eh?".

Weakened Offender

"When I was a player the team for this fixture picked itself. 11 men who'd walk out on to the pitch, strut about like they owned the joint, because they did, and win .

Here's two young laddies you've never met before. They're starting in midfield."

"Never forget, even shite can be stubborn when you get it on your shoe. That said, I'll Hoggy each and every one of you if you come back with anything less than 3 points and blood on your shirt"

49 minutes ago, superjack said:

Let gary Locke do the talk. He's the man to get them fired up.

This. Derby needs passion, its a fight not a game of chess. 

annushorribilis III

Just have a look back at the motivational bollocks Cathro came out with - Levein thought that was OK. 

He's not capable of motivating a man to jump from a burning house - as has already been said on here. 

"We owe the fans a performance, and forget the last few games. Form goes out the window with a derby and they've been dire too. We have nothing to be afraid off and we should get stuck in to them!

We're playing 5-5-0 today though lads, just in case!"

5 hours ago, annushorribilis III said:

Just have a look back at the motivational bollocks Cathro came out with - Levein thought that was OK. 

He's not capable of motivating a man to jump from a burning house - as has already been said on here. 

He sounds like Kermit the frog and looks like he's about to fall asleep half way through a sentence, the way we play is a true reflection of his personality. Dull and lacking any imagination.

13 minutes ago, Snedescu said:

Don’t worry if Naismith is fit, he’ll give the team talk and organise the team. 

Would rather it was Levein. He’s won this fixture so many times in the past, he’d be more successful.

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, pointon said:

Ann and I have candlelit dinner this evening so would be nice to not discuss my future as we are trying to plan a cruise on her yacht cheers lads

:laugh:

It should have been ten

“Right boys, we take nothing less than 3 points away from this shit hole today! So get out there and get the win for our genuine supporters”

:clyay:

chester copperpot

Keep it tight lads, and no one to venture 20 metres from our own box in the first 45 minutes, unless we lose a goal.

Think that covers it!

pettigrewsstylist
45 minutes ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

"Just pass it to Sean, there's a player in there" 

Every piece of me wants him on a hat trick on Sunday. But in reality i think this game could be the end of him.