Someone's in for a good night

Norm

Nipped in to Tesco off Glasgow Road, bought a can of juice and headed to the self serve, where the receipt was still attached from the previous customer. What was on said receipt, you may ask? 

KY jelly

Lubricant

Greetings Card

Either someone is in for a fun birthday/anniversary or there's some freaky ass retirement/leaving do/wake going down. 

5 minutes ago, Normthebarman said:

Nipped in to Tesco off Glasgow Road, bought a can of juice and headed to the self serve, where the receipt was still attached from the previous customer. What was on said receipt, you may ask? 

KY jelly

Lubricant

Greetings Card

Either someone is in for a fun birthday/anniversary or there's some freaky ass retirement/leaving do/wake going down. 

And in what order were they, erm, "presented" in d'you think...???   :huh:  :ermm:   :biker:

chester copperpot
14 minutes ago, Normthebarman said:

KY jelly

Lubricant

Greetings Card

Norm is trying to get some action the night.

Good luck pal, otherwise another night of 💦💦

I worked night shift in tesco years ago. A young lad came upto me and asked where the condoms were. Well mate we are in the cheese aisle so i doubt you'll get them here 😂. Showed him the way to them then he was on his way, hope he had a good night.

4 minutes ago, TheStig said:

I worked night shift in tesco years ago. A young lad came upto me and asked where the condoms were. Well mate we are in the cheese aisle so i doubt you'll get them here 😂. Showed him the way to them then he was on his way, hope he had a good night.

if he had that much difficulty finding the condoms he would have no chance finding the ahem other place

1 minute ago, milky_26 said:

if he had that much difficulty finding the condoms he would have no chance finding the ahem other place

Probably still at it now.

13 minutes ago, mutley said:

Wife found the receipt in his pocket and this is him trying to say “ look I found it in the machine, I’ve even posted about it on kickback”

Correct.   Probably being interrogated about the discrepancy between the timing of the discovery of the receipt and the Kickback post.   

been here before
1 hour ago, Normthebarman said:

KY jelly

Lubricant

Greetings Card

KY Jelly and lube?

Dear me someone/thing must be arid to say the least

16 minutes ago, Cade said:

What kind of greetings card was it?

"Happy Birthday Mum" puts a very different spin on things than "Congrats on a new job"

It just said Greetings Card. That's what got my mind wandering.

12 hours ago, Cade said:

What kind of greetings card was it?

"Happy Birthday Mum" puts a very different spin on things than "Congrats on a new job"

Bloody Hibs supporters...

15 hours ago, Normthebarman said:

KY jelly

Lubricant

Greetings Card

You steal my Tesco points and I’ll hunt you down ya ****!

:D