Let's unite

Selkirkhmfc1874

17 hours ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Let's give up all the negativity and get right behind the coaching staff and players for Sunday! Enough been said and done since last saturday and now time to put it aside and get right behind them for sundays game.

I'm right with you Selkirk, 'Mon the HEEEEEAAAARRRTTTSSS !. 

PS I'm texting this from the summit of Bidean nam bian in Glencoe, on a beautiful Highland day. Let's hope I'm as high as this at ten to five tomorrow. 

Edited by whodanny

Got a good feeling and I genuinely think we will win this. Team talks, tactics, coaching and all that bollox is out the window when it comes to playing the scum. It’s about who wants it the most and I genuinely think we will win by a goal or 2 

our 11 players have to go out and win their individual battles and let their quality shine through. We are a better footballing side than them with far better players than they have: fact. All the players need to do is prove it to themselves 

2-1 hearts (uche and Halkeet to score - both goals second half) 

utter nonsense wanting nothing else than a victory against that lot and there is no valid reason for that crap and never ever will be.