Derby Plans...

Rudy T

Can’t wait for Sunday got the derby weekend feeling now the grafting is done! Middletons for me pre match then the short walk over the bridge of doom into the concrete shed they call a stand... Can’t beat a trip to Leith for a derby so many happy memories!

Cmon Hearts!!! 

Hate the fact that its a Sunday with work the next day. Especially the 3pm ko... But ill be forgetting all the nonsense come 230 and no doubt will be getting the same feelings we all do... FTH

21 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

Can’t wait for Sunday got the derby weekend feeling now the grafting is done! Middletons for me pre match then the short walk over the bridge of doom into the concrete shed they call a stand... Can’t beat a trip to Leith for a derby so many happy memories!

Cmon Hearts!!! 

Compared to the plan thread, that's what I call a plan,

1 minute ago, escobri said:

Gay bar before game, easy service, no sectarian pish and a bonus of free lube and johnnies. 

9 minutes ago, graygo said:

For only the 2nd time in living memory I'm considering taking the car and having a "dry" derby :( 

Still time to change my mind though.

Leaving the car at home.  ;) 

Train to Waverley  , pub, along to the methadome,  spank the tramps, back to pub , celebrate , train hame- - day off Monday . Re-watch on sky. 

Fantastic

Took the monday off thankfully, mates round to mines for 9, breakfast and beer. 10:15 train in to Edinburgh, actually need to check if the borders train  is running full route again, anyway, pub then go watch the hearts pump they tramps.

Breakfast

Rugby

Beer

Train

Beer

Footy

Celebratory Beers

Train

Beer

Home

JKB (enjoyable for change), beer, brush teeth & bed.

54 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Compared to the plan thread, that's what I call a plan,

Time to put all the shite to one side and get stuck into the hibs!!! No better feeling than the madness when we bag a goal down there.. especially if it’s down  our end! 

2 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

Time to put all the shite to one side and get stuck into the hibs!!! No better feeling than the madness when we bag a goal down there.. especially if it’s down  our end! 

Exactly.

20 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

Lets make some NOISEEEEEEEE.

34 minutes ago, Marriott said:

Breakfast

Rugby

Beer

Train

Beer

Footy

Celebratory Beers

Train

Beer

Home

JKB (enjoyable for change), beer, brush teeth & bed.

Fair play on the teeth brushing I’m lucky if I can find my house after a celebratory derby drink never mind a tooth brush😀

1 hour ago, Gordyhearts_jambos said:

Watching it in the pub unfortunately :( Unless someone has a spare ticket?. 

Judging by this thread there’s only 9 of us going should be loads of tickets!!

2 hours ago, graygo said:

For only the 2nd time in living memory I'm considering taking the car and having a ‘dry derby’ :( 

:nojustno:

1 hour ago, Rudy T said:

Post of the month 👍👍🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

Pub. Couldnae get a ticket either. I also live right next to Easter Road so will need to choose my pubs wisely.

****ing horrible. I was living in Gorgie this time two years ago, and now I'm in the shitehole that is Easter Road.

On 20/09/2019 at 20:02, graygo said:

For only the 2nd time in living memory I'm considering taking the car and having a "dry" derby :( 

Wish I had taken the car now, went to the pub before the game and then couldn't get a bloody taxi and was to pissed to even think about walking to Easter Road. Ended up jumping on a bus and woke up in fecking Haddington. Gutted to miss the game.

Off the drink now, getting too auld for it.