• obua

• Bazzas right boot

• Des Lynam

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fire_At_The_Disco
3 minutes ago, kila said:

I am up for hitting snooze on all this until after the game on Sunday

I know what ur saying kila but beating a shite Hibs side won’t make it go away. 

Just now, Tambo_The_Jambo said:

I know what ur saying kila but beating a shite Hibs side won’t make it go away. 

Exactly. 

The question will still be asked come Monday, Win or Lose. 

Head coach succession planning from within to avoid upheaval and cost of management recruitment, youth academy produce, increasing current revenue streams and developing new  revenue streams, DOF as part of structure, recruiting players with the right character no matter their age or ability (no ageism at Hearts ), consistent style of play through the age groups, retirement home for ex and current internationalists.

Edited by Riccarton3

Win at fester road would be a start,  the way we play has to change, no more of this hoofing it, aimlessly up the park.

4rth in the league, also cup semi at least

3 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

Coaching succession planning from within to avoid upheaval and cost of management recruitment, youth academy produce, increasing current revenue streams and developing new  revenue streams, DOF as part of structure, recruiting players with the right character no matter their age (no ageism at Hearts ), consistent style of play through the age groups. 

In short make a total james hunt of it all, while basking in the comfort of a non sackable job..

I was under the impression that a big part of the "PLAN" was to bring through new managers from within the club. 

From what i can see, the only decent manager we had got punted and ended up at Sunderland. 

Is there anybody at the club just now that you could see taking over from Levein?

Bringing through Youth was the other thing, So far (other than Hickey) Not one youth player has cemented a place in the team. 

21 minutes ago, Sagan said:

Exactly. 

The question will still be asked come Monday, Win or Lose. 

It will be asked by losers who are banned from tynecastle,win or lose.

1 minute ago, Sagan said:

Hypocrite. 

I’m not banned  and I will be right behind the team on Sunday, its fine if no one was willing to give up there ticket for you or you mates.

3 minutes ago, obua said:

I’m not banned  and I will be right behind the team on Sunday, its fine if no one was willing to give up there ticket for you or you mates.

We'll all be behind the team on Sunday, Massive game and i think we'll pump them. 

I wasn't alluding to you being banned, i was alluding to you being a loser, you have to be if you're happy with what's going on. 

Edited by Sagan

Just now, Sagan said:

We'll all be behind the team on Sunday, Massive game and i think we'll pump them. 

I was alluding to you being banned, i was alluding to you being a loser, you have to be if you're happy with what's going on. 

I’m not a loser and I’m not happy but I will always follow Hearts.managers come and go,I was outside the main stand chanting Seith must go, GENUINE fans are the only constant.

2 minutes ago, obua said:

I’m not a loser and I’m not happy but I will always follow Hearts.managers come and go,I was outside the main stand chanting Seith must go, GENUINE fans are the only constant.

The genuine fans care that the football department is in a state and Levein isn't taking us anywhere good. 

The genuine fans care that the football department is in a state and Levein isn't taking us anywhere good. 

I’m concerned about the football as well but I don’t go out and cover edinburgh with graffiti, fly planes when I’m not happy and I’ve never hung Bed sheets at Waverley bridge.

7 minutes ago, Sagan said:

Really?

1 minute ago, obua said:

I’m concerned about the football as well but I don’t go out and cover edinburgh with graffiti, fly planes when I’m not happy and I’ve never hung Bed sheets at Waverley bridge.

That's some crazy shit and i wouldn't be surprised if Hibs fans were involved 

38 minutes ago, RudiHMFC said:

The plan is to get relegated then eventually win the championship so Levein can pick up his first trophy as a manager.

**** man, thats cruel :D 

That's some crazy shit and i wouldn't be surprised if Hibs fans were involved 

We have enough of our own arseholes, we don’t need to blame it on hibs arseholes.

53 minutes ago, Sagan said:

2 days to wait mate, that's a long snooze. 

Especially with your rate of creating new and tedious threads 🙄

Just now, obua said:

We have enough of our own arseholes, we don’t need to blame it on hibs arseholes.

Tell that to half of jambos kickback. 

The amount of people that get accused of being a hibs troll on here... 

Not so much anymore, now that most of the things that have been said have came true!

1 minute ago, Dunks said:

Especially with your rate of creating new and tedious threads 🙄

I'm so so sorry mate, i'll never make another thread again. 

Yer maw. 

been here before
4 minutes ago, Sagan said:

I'm so so sorry mate, i'll never make another original thread again. 

Ive made that a bit more appropriate for you especially so given that your unoriginal thread about 'the plan' has turned into an unoriginal thread about the graffiti at Murrayfield with an unoriginal nod to the existing thread about Ann Budges recent statement.

Id hate to be a mod and decide what one to merge this with.