***Official Hibernian v Heart of Midlothian Match Thread***

tartofmidlothian

Just now, smiler said:

Yep. He's starting to annoy me now and I idolised him when I was a lad. 

He is always ****ing smiling, him and that ***** Budge too.  Both of them just enjoying the ride.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sadj

• Sagan

• Maroon Sailor

• Bridge of Djoum

rudi must stay
23 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

We are raising the bar lower with every season.  What a ****ing loser.

Shouldn't be answering that question at all. Both Berra's and Levein's press conferences didn't inspire unfortunately

annushorribilis III
1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

These bunch of players couldn't get up for action in a brothel. However, Hibs have a worse midfield than ours and for the past 4 years that has been where derbies have been won and lost. 0-0.

Thanks for a much needed LOL moment. 

2 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Shouldn't be answering that question at all. Both Berra's and Levein's press conferences didn't inspire unfortunately

We have probably organised a post match gathering with the Hibs palyers for a sherry after the match

NaturalOrder74

**** focusing on stopping hibs scoring their defence is a bomb scare sick of hearing about the focus being on defence when the problem for 2/3 years is we’re not scoring goals 

rudi must stay
7 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

I'm beginning to think the players have chucked it in. I can see getting comfortably beaten every game until levein has to go.

We are a team that produce in the big games and not others so we will perhaps have a good week. Maybe that will give us a shot in the arm and get us picking up results, you can't say there's not quality in the squad. This is all hopeful thinking of course..

2 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

We are a team that produce in the big games and not others so we will perhaps have a good week. Maybe that will give us a shot in the arm and get us picking up results, you can't say there's not quality in the squad. This is all hopeful thinking of course..

It is the fact that their is quality in there that makes it so frustrating and me so angry.

17 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

4-4

4-0

0-4

Take your pick from the above.

I think that’s where we’re at. I know these games usually end up being very tight in spite of all the hopes and fears, but tomorrow really does have the potential for colossal embarrassment/undiluted glee.

29 minutes ago, NaturalOrder74 said:

**** focusing on stopping hibs scoring their defence is a bomb scare sick of hearing about the focus being on defence when the problem for 2/3 years is we’re not scoring goals 

This. 

He is a negative arsehole. 

They are pish go and ******* attack them you wimp. 

3 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

This. 

He is a negative arsehole. 

They are pish go and ******* attack them you wimp. 

Correct.

Take a look at the potential Hearts line-up then do the same for Hibs.

Attack the b@stards and there will be only one winner.

And they won’t be wearing green.

August Landmesser
20 minutes ago, NaturalOrder74 said:

Press conference just sucking the excitement out of the game all together

Really? Might just rip up my ticket now. 

If the players can't even get psyched up for a press conference, then what's the point?

Bo00ooo!!1111

Bazzas right boot

Folk moaning about us defending... 

Ffs we chucked two v Motherwell, ofc we need to stop chucking goals in. 

2 at home v well and Hamilton should be enough to win they games and without checking, probably about 85% in the past have been. 

We even scored 2 at Aberdeen and still got beat. 

Scored 2 away  at well as well. 

If we chuck 2 in v hibs we'll have a task to get anything. 

If the defence does their job, on current form we'll score 1 or 2 and win. 

Nah use if they score 3 or 10 tho. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, D4nny_ said:

Call me insane, but I think we will win rather comfortably.

If we score first, we could. 

They are as fragile, if not more than us. 

If we chuck goals in right, left and. Eyre tho, probably not.... 

I refuse to read or watch anything Levein says now. He makes me want to sleep and pisses me off with negativity. Hope it’s different in the dressing room on Sunday.

crowd will be up for it (barring a ridiculous starting XI) so let’s get into these tramps

Joel

Smith Halkett Berra Hickey

Whelan Damour 

Morrison Naismith Mulraney 

Uche 

would expect ryarto to come off the bench and replace naismith as doubt he will last 90 minutes. 

I also expect Naismith to start to give us that confidence boost from the beginning rather than coming off the bench when we may be chasing a goal.

Hibs full backs like to sit ridiculously high so if you can hit them on the counter and get it wide we will get a good few chances   

annushorribilis III
44 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Levein's attitude is we start the game with a point, let's make sure we don't lose that.

I absolutely hate him now.

Beautiful & simple. 

41 minutes ago, gov said:

Joel

Whelan Damour 

Uche 

would expect ryarto to come off the bench and replace naismith as doubt he will last 90 minutes. 

I also expect Naismith to start to give us that confidence boost from the beginning rather than coming off the bench when we may be chasing a goal.

Hibs full backs like to sit ridiculously high so if you can hit them on the counter and get it wide we will get a good few chances   

Whether Ryarto starts or comes of the bench (I think he should start with Moro coming on later) I believe these players are more than capable of beating Hibs 2 or 3 nil. Our fans need this badly. Yes this is the best team for Easter Road in my opinion.

Both teams are shit at the moment.  Hearts have the better players but cannot defend and certainly cannot play as a team.  Home advantage may prevail yet I am ever the optimist: 1-2.  

avhudtheteeshirt

We are scoring goals yet not managing to defend, the vermin are not scoring many goals and are not defending well?

So given that, the Jambos to win 0-2, but think there will be a card fest for both sides with at least 3 reds!!!!!

53 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Whether Ryarto starts or comes of the bench (I think he should start with Moro coming on later) I believe these players are more than capable of beating Hibs 2 or 3 nil. Our fans need this badly. Yes this is the best team for Easter Road in my opinion.

Ryo has been excellent he loves being with Hearts. Wait you see one of his free kicks. World class

2 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

It is the fact that their is quality in there that makes it so frustrating and me so angry.

What caused the rift between your love of Hearts to bitter sweet struggle with owner coach amongst the HMFC officials ? I read your posts your sarcastic dry humour is pretty good. We're here for and with you always together as Jambos

Howdy Doody Jambo

Levein has to win the game, I don't think he will go all out attacking, more of a gameplan is his style 

4-5-1 stay in the game and hope to take a chance by set piece 

Heckingbottom is also under pressure and needs a win also 

0-0 all day long 

2 hours ago, gov said:

Joel

Whelan Damour 

Uche 

Meshino in for Morrison and I'd be very happy with that team.

We are an utter shambles and in total disarray before a game away at Hibs. 

This is exactly the type of situation and  game we will win. 

4 hours ago, Swanny17 said:

""So the focus for us is not to assist the opponents, to do everything we can to stop them from scoring and I think that will then put us in a position where we've got a chance of winning."

Defensive line-up on Sunday then. 

4 hours ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Back 3 it is then.

Imagine being an attack minded player in this squad and hearing your manager say this in relation to your rivals.  It’s like we’ve already chucked it.

4 4 2, na... 4 6 0 more like,

Earlier I said 2-1 Hearts, now not so sure, I think it's got 0-0 written all over it.

Draw at best☹

MarkDevriesScores4

We have to thump someone at sometime. Hibs 1 - 5 Hearts. Sean Clare hat trick. Hic! 🍻 

Edited by MarkDevriesScores4

the Hearts way
8 hours ago, tartofmidlothian said:

Let's beat this shite and make sure they're the ones with the biggest decision to make on Monday. :yas:

Not read thread yet but I'll never forget your "we're going to pump Celtic" version, 

We only won 4-0! 👍🇱🇻. HHGH 

Our form has been attrocious from the word go this season.  On reflection  Ann's comment about the last 5 games is insulting.  Last 55 would be more pertinent.

Reading the FoH blog gives me real cause for concern.  We have to start winning much sooner than later to restore confidence.

Very confident we can win on Sunday but will we?  Another abysmal performance has to see levein gone on Monday.

Strange in the build up to a derby to be arguing with the Hibbies at work as to who has got the worst manager and team as they are as adamant as us that it's them. However 2 fairly poor teams should produce a few goals and for once I hope that they are proved correct. Any sort of victory please Hearts

Still thinking 0-0 as I felt in the other thread.

Two managers with a lot of pressure. It’ll have been all about workrate, not giving an inch and defending properly in preparation during training. 

Both teams to cancel each other out. 

the Hearts way

Replace Fox and Daley (no disrespect) with Locke in the dug-out and with the team, for this derby and we will win without a doubt, in my opinion. 

HHGH 

Bazzas right boot

CL should have said

"**** the defence, it's fine. None of the good teams defend, defending is for arseholes, hopefully we continue to chuck goals in" 

Keep a certain group of fans happy. 

Bazzas right boot
37 minutes ago, the Hearts way said:

Replace Fox and Daley (no disrespect) with Locke in the dug-out and with the team, for this derby and we will win without a doubt, in my opinion. 

HHGH 

If we're playing that game, I wouldn't stop there. 

Fix and daly for pepe 

Meshino for KDB

Uche for H Kane