• HMFC01

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thursday 7th November 2019

Lazio v Celtic

Wolverhampton Wanderers v Slovan Bratislava

Manchester United v Partizan Belgrade

Rangers v FC Porto

What I want: Wins for Lazio, Wolves, Man. Utd and Porto.

What I think will happen: Wins for Lazio and Man. Utd and draws in the other two games.

Almost had the Rangers Celtic double last time...  Will have another go, the odds should be really good, and their on the Telly tonight.  :)

Just now, hueyview said:

Almost had the Rangers Celtic double last time...  Will have another go, the odds should be really good, and their on the Telly tonight.  :)

10/1 double.

3 hours ago, Robert Lazar said:

Lazio will smash Celtic at home. 

3-1

They'll smash them off the park too.

The level of self loathing evident in Scotland is horrendous. Wins for Celtic in Europe helps the rest of the league including Hearts. But nope we want them to lose badly and I don't care if i'm biting off my own nose to spite my face and don't care if them winning helps get Euro participation for almost half the league.

3 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

The level of self loathing evident in Scotland is horrendous. Wins for Celtic in Europe helps the rest of the league including Hearts. But nope we want them to lose badly and I don't care if i'm biting off my own nose to spite my face and don't care if them winning helps get Euro participation for almost half the league.

Yeah, hope they ship 5 in the second half. **** the coefficient.

Edited by GinRummy

2 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

Watching Celtic getting pumped in Europe cheers me up no end.

Feck the coefficient 

The further Celtic and Rangers get means hundreds of thousands if not millions of £ for them, the gap between them and the rest gets ever bigger. For us it might mean going into the 2nd qualifying round instead of the 1st if the coefficient improves. Woopty doo. Want the pair of them to lose every game they play in Europe.

I hope both are royal pumped. I couldn’t care one jot about any other Scottish club. **** the SFA, the SPFL and the coefficient. 10 nil lazio please and 10 nil Porto. 

2 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

I hope both are royal pumped. I couldn’t care one jot about any other Scottish club. **** the SFA, the SPFL and the coefficient. 10 nil lazio please and 10 nil Porto. 

Abso chuffin' looootly

12 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

You really believe it is just Scotland? I’d imagine Roma fans are desperate to see Lazio lose. Ditto other countries rivalries as well. 

Just now, Tazio said:

You really believe it is just Scotland? I’d imagine Roma fans are desperate to see Lazio lose. Ditto other countries rivalries as well. 

Lazio don't need to win to help Italy get another Euro spot and if that were the case for Scotland I wouldn't care either.

You grasp that just being in the groups is what earns the bulk of the money? And it wouldn't matter if the OF lost every game in those groups the financial gap between them and the rest would still be unbridgeable so your preference is simply to deprive the rest of the league including your own team another chance of earning those millions to try to narrow that gap.

That's classic self loathing.

1 minute ago, JFK-1 said:

Lazio don't need to win to help Italy get another Euro spot and if that were the case for Scotland I wouldn't care either.

You grasp that just being in the groups is what earns the bulk of the money? And it wouldn't matter if the OF lost every game in those groups the financial gap between them and the rest would still be unbridgeable so your preference is simply to deprive the rest of the league including your own team another chance of earning those millions to try to narrow that gap.

It’s not classic self loathing. Look up the phrase.

Is it just me or does that Daryl guy that presents bt football get on anyone else's tits. 

Wee weegie ponce 😏

8 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

“Your own team”. Rumbled. 

Edited by busby1985

2 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

Even if Celtic or Rangers had a run to a final in this competition it wouldn't make it any easier for other Scottish clubs.  We would still have to negotiate 3/4 qualifiers to get into the group stages.  So I hope they both get hammered.

Fly the Saltire
21 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

It is really shortsighted for Hearts fans to say they don't care about co-efficiency as the higher it is the more Scottish teams qualify for Europe.

I for one miss the European journeys as a break from the domestic routine.

4 minutes ago, Fly the Saltire said:

It is really shortsighted for Hearts fans to say they don't care about co-efficiency as the higher it is the more Scottish teams qualify for Europe.

The co-efficiency is irrelevant to Hearts if we cant beat pub teams from countries like Malta.

Just now, busby1985 said:

The amount of old firm fans on here posting whilst their sides are playing is embarrassing. 

This. 

**** them both. 

13 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

If UEFA gave smaller countries a fairer share of the European places available, we could stick to doing what football fans like doing.  That's hating our rivals and enjoying them getting hammered.  There is no way I will ever hioe that the cheeks do well in Europe no matter what.  Doesn't matter how well they do, we will always gets crumbs compared to them.  

29 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

Nice, patronising and pious in the same post. Stick to your own message boards if it upsets you nobody here wanting Celtic to win. 

Edited by Tazio

1 minute ago, Tazio said:

Nice, patronising and pious in the same post. Stick to your own message boards if it upsets you nobody here wanting Celtic to in. 

:spoton:

1 minute ago, Tazio said:

Nice, patronising and pious in the same post. Stick to your own message boards if it upsets you nobody here wanting Celtic to win. 

I'm going to have the same view when Rangers play. Which board should I go to from there? And if it were Aberdeen playing again I would be saying the same things. Which 'board' does that put me on?

The OF are going to continue qualifying for these groups whether they win there or not. And if Hearts fans think it's pointless because Hearts couldn't beat 'pub teams from Malta' it baffles me how we all think they should be competing against the OF and screaming for heads when they don't.

The more teams Scotland can get into the qualifying rounds the more chances of a favourable draw and a run to the groups. It's the only way anyone in Scotland will ever have a chance to truly compete with the OF on any level even if it were just briefly.

Believe me if Aberdeen get a chance at it the income will propel them far ahead of Hearts.

29 minutes ago, Fly the Saltire said:

To me it's a catch 22 situation. I know the benefits for Scottish football of the arse cheeks progress well. At the same time I hate both of them even more than I hate my hemaroids. I enjoy watching them get pumped.

6 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

I'm going to have the same view when Rangers play. Which board should I go to from there? And if it were Aberdeen playing again I would be saying the same things. Which 'board' does that put me on?

The OF are going to continue qualifying for these groups whether they win there or not. And if Hearts fans think it's pointless because Hearts couldn't beat 'pub teams from Malta' it baffles me how we all think they should be competing against the OF and screaming for heads when they don't.

The more teams Scotland can get into the qualifying rounds the more chances of a favourable draw and a run to the groups. It's the only way anyone in Scotland will ever have a chance to truly compete with the OF on any level even if it were just briefly.

Believe me if Aberdeen get a chance at it the income will propel them far ahead of Hearts.

You could try a Rangers board then an Aberdeen board. Would’ve thought that was obvious. Pie and Bovril an option too.

Салатные палочки

Good finish but WTF was the defence playing at. That is sloppy as ****. 

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Robert Lazar said:

Fair play Celtic. Got that one completely wrong. 

Just shows that the Scottish game aint so bad. 

Tbf

It's 1st in Scotland v 5th in Italy. 

I've no issue with Scottish sides doing well in Europe, if it means in future getting to start in a later round or be the seeded side then I would take it quite happily. Realistically thats the only way a non Old firm side will progress. 

Although as I said a few weeks back, European football seems a long way off in the current state. 

Just now, Jeff said:

Lazio are pretty piss

Good win though

I don’t know what it is with teams like them?  They can piss all over you on your own patch then look lacklustre at home. They’ve never got near how they played at Parkhead even though they lost there too.