Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• neilnunb

• Hearts007

• HMFC01

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, lsimp77 said:

They were top after 3 games last season, lost two of their last three and were joint top after 4 games this season and are currently losing. Bottling might not be the word, but it's still very funny. 

Is it still funny ?

I ask because common sense seems to go out of the window when a few posters discuss Morelos and Rangers

He is proving to be an excellent striker at his current level

cardboardcutout

The standard is clearly well below the CL. Will take the co-efficient improvement for our assault on Europe in er.... the future!

Just now, cardboardcutout said:

The standard is clearly well below the CL. Will take the co-efficient improvement for our assault on Europe in er.... the future!

If we were to gain an extra Euro spot, taking us to 5, it would be for season 2021-22.

1 minute ago, Last Laff said:

Wow rangers are playing fantastic and Morelos is different class.  Stonewall penalty should have been given too.  

Never a pen dream on

Guest ToqueJambo

Hate to admit it but Morales is some striker. And credit, I suppose, to Gerrard for sorting his temperament out. If they don't get a good fee for him they'll be idiots. 10-20m not looking so daft bearing in mind the MCBurnie fee. Gerrard has to be away after this season, which could be good news. Don't see how he can take Rangers any further if they push Celtic quite close and get to the Euro knock out rounds.

cardboardcutout

No question Morelos is a proven goalscorer now but the quality of the crosses from barasic make a huge difference 

1 minute ago, VALDOS' said:

I will be very surprised if morelos doesn't go for big money in the summer, he is definitely a more than decent striker. 

He’s a class striker I really don’t like him and that’s what makes it more annoying but if they sell him it will be 20+ easy 

I will be very surprised if morelos doesn't go for big money in the summer, he is definitely a more than decent striker. 

Unfortunately I don't think sevco can wait till the summer they will be forced into a black Friday cut price come January

Don't say that many on here have him down as average..just check their posts from the past,,but they'll keep quiet now.

Like it or not he will go for a large fee and I think summer 2020..and it will be way over £10 million

8 minutes ago, Tazio said:

At least anyone watching the game now knows the kind of noise Rob McLean makes at the vinegar strokes based on when the second Morelos goal went in. 

Do ypu BT will pick up the bill for decreaming his undercrackers

Guest ToqueJambo
Just now, Tiger said:

Unfortunately I don't think sevco can wait till the summer they will be forced into a black Friday cut price come January

I think they're gambling everything on Gerrard pushing Celtic close in the league this year. This is their big chance. Them getting in the CL would sort their financial issue out in one fell swoop, as well as being disastrous for the rest of us.

Guest ToqueJambo
1 minute ago, CJGJ said:

Don't say that many on here have him down as average..just check their posts from the past,,but they'll keep quiet now.

Like it or not he will go for a large fee and I think summer 2020..and it will be way over £10 million

I didn't things clubs would touch him because of his antics, but he does seem to have got control of that and is still scoring. If he starts doing that at international level, he'll definitely get offers.

Has there been a more biased co commentator than Alex Rae

He seems worse than the Rangers TV experts...I'll check on Sunday as there's bound to be a feed

Big Slim Stylee
1 minute ago, ToqueJambo said:

I didn't things clubs would touch him because of his antics, but he does seem to have got control of that and is still scoring. If he starts doing that at international level, he'll definitely get offers.

But you know he’s only one rush of blood from being a liability again. A very nasty little footballer, albeit one that I agree some prick will pay a lot of money for.

Just now, CJGJ said:

He seems worse than the Rangers TV experts...I'll check on Sunday as there's bound to be a feed

Aye, he’s getting a wee bit excited.

13 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

I was wondering who that was as it was like rangers TV as you say 

The rat catcher
14 minutes ago, theshed said:

I was wondering who that was as it was like rangers TV as you say 

I find muting the sound in these games removes the need to get annoyed at the  illiterate weegie ramblings.

51 minutes ago, Boab said:

So it goes to Election night for sevco.

( No, that’s not a typo ! )

:kirk:

Well at least the supporters won’t be hanging around polling stations harassing nationalists. 

1 minute ago, Tazio said:

Him and Lennon just had a bit of a laugh about it as he was being subbed. 

Poor on the commentators for not properly calling him out

cardboardcutout
1 hour ago, Last Laff said:

Well at least the supporters won’t be hanging around polling stations harassing nationalists. 

True! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Shanks said no
3 hours ago, Tazio said:

Him and Lennon just had a bit of a laugh about it as he was being subbed. 

can he be cited by UEFA for deliberately picking up a booking? Did Sergio Ramos not fall foul of this trick a year or two ago?

43 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

can he be cited by UEFA for deliberately picking up a booking? Did Sergio Ramos not fall foul of this trick a year or two ago?

Yes, this year.

Sergio Ramos has been banned for two matches after UEFA ruled he deliberately picked up a yellow card during Real Madrid's 2-1 win away to Ajax in the first leg of their UEFA Champions League last-16 tie.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2822879-sergio-ramos-banned-for-2-matches-by-uefa-for-intentional-yellow-card-vs-ajax

• 2 weeks later...

Thursday 12th December 2019

Wolverhampton Wanderers v Besiktas

Manchester United v AZ Alkmaar

CFR Cluj v Celtic

Standard Liege v Arsenal

Rangers v Young Boys

I want wins for Wolves, Man. Utd, Cluj, Arsenal and Young Boys.

Dont think I’ll get many of them, though. :sad: 

Just now, Phil Dunphy said:

Copenhagen v Malmo tonight. Two teams separated by a 5 mile bridge. 

That’ll be my game tonight. 

Loved The Bridge with the fantastic Sofia Helin.

47 years old incidentally !

Anyway..... !

4 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

I think Ally McCoist says "I really do" too many times

I really do

He’s spewing they didn’t get a penalty.  Ha!

Edited by FWJ

Coburg Hearts
4 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

I think Ally McCoist says "I really do" too many times

I really do

So does Alan Preston.