Neil McCann

Inch Hearts

18 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

7 is a hell of a lot of posts a day as an average - does he not have a life?!

Says the chap who has posted 8 times on this thread alone today.

9 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

I think you could easily handle a life plus 7 posts a day. I think anything over 8.5 is dodgy.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• GinRummy

• sadj

• Morgan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

17 hours ago, Inch Hearts said:

Next head coach next week regardless of the derby.  Done deal today.

Did Mrs Budge know about this when she made her statement?

6 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Says the chap who has posted 8 times on this thread alone today.

Oh I have no life. I post enough to have no 4 life’s.

5 hours ago, Paolo said:

I don’t think it was.  Levein made of, after we messed up with our main target - who’s name I forget. 

5 hours ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Matt Gilks

Which was when Robbie Neilson was manager.

Pasquale for King
54 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

As we've seen he's popular with the players as we have ahem most of them 

Means nothing if he can’t do the job.

Pasquale for King
43 minutes ago, farin said:

It won’t imo, levein is seen as toxic now by a lot of fans tbh. McCann doesn’t have anywhere near the required experience to even be considered as a candidate to manage a club the size of hearts imho. They’ll also no doubt be some that would see him as being another levein project like Cathro was too. 

Yeah probably. Budge has backed him today so just close the thread.

24 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

Which was when Robbie Neilson was manager.

Apologies if I am wrong.  I thought it was later than that.   Still laughable though. 

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Assistant manager?

He can if he can put out the cones 

About all he does, his magical free kick and corner routines have vanished. 

rudi must stay
3 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

About all he does, his magical free kick and corner routines have vanished. 

They were magic. Particularly Olly Lee floating them in to noone 

Edited by rudi must stay

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

They were magic. Particularly Olly Lee floating them in to noone 

After walking over to take them in the latter stages of a match we were losing.

Edited by Pasquale for King

18 hours ago, Inch Hearts said:

Next head coach next week regardless of the derby.  Done deal today: 

Another “ITK’r” bites the dust. 

11 hours ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Says the guy that told us the Whelan deal was dead and that he’d leave JKB if he was wrong 😳.

Did he no say a Journalist told him it was dead certainty 🤣 what a day to post it too eh 

Hours later Budge gives us a statement backing the manager

Epic Epic Fail Inch 

You should have closed your account prior to this as agreed with Eddie, on this post alone you should receive a slaver ban for 6 months 

1 hour ago, GinRummy said:

I think you could easily handle a life plus 7 posts a day. I think anything over 8.5 is dodgy.

8.5 per day on average or 8.5 on any given day?

Just now, sadj said:

Any more than 8.5 in any given day and you’re life is over. Proper sad act statistically speaking. 

1 hour ago, kimosavi said:

Did he no say a Journalist told him it was dead certainty 🤣 what a day to post it too eh 

Epic Epic Fail Inch 

You should have closed your account prior to this as agreed with Eddie, on this post alone you should receive a slaver ban for 6 months 

:gok:  Like it.   There quite a few on here that deserve this ban.

17 minutes ago, sadj said:

14 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Any more than 8.5 in any given day and you’re life is over. Proper sad act statistically speaking. 

:sob:

42 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

Love when a pretend ITK post turns to absolute shite within the space of a few hours 😂

Cc whats your thought on the hammy injuries (i know its off topic but most stiff has been on here today) i was wondering if its a gym thing as if they are training hams wrong it could shorten the muscle making damage easier. It surely can’t be a warm up thing thats basic football 101.

1 hour ago, Morgan said:

:sob:

Its fine , i think when you sit in the sun drinking wine you get special dispensation , maybe upto an average of 15 a day.

1 hour ago, GinRummy said:

😂What is the rule on posts with questions? How many questions are allowed per day on average? We forgot to include answers to questions that could be googled.

Edited by sadj

5 minutes ago, sadj said:

Its fine , i think when you sit in the sun drinking wine you get special dispensation , maybe upto an average of 15 a day.

😂What is the rule on posts with questions? How many questions are allowed per day on average? We forgot to include answers to questions that could be googled.

I think questions that can be googled should be in one category 

questions you should know if you’ve ever been to a hearts game in another category 

these are never allowed and should be counted as 8.5 and 17 respectively . Meaning no posts for following day or two days. 

23 minutes ago, sadj said:

14 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

I think questions that can be googled should be in one category 

questions you should know if you’ve ever been to a hearts game in another category 

these are never allowed and should be counted as 8.5 and 17 respectively . Meaning no posts for following day or two days. 

Good points made by both.

:cheers:

3 hours ago, kimosavi said:

Epic Epic Fail Inch

The name alone is enough.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 hours ago, GinRummy said:

Where is my razor.....or a rope....

chester copperpot
58 minutes ago, sadj said:

Cc whats your thought on the hammy injuries (i know its off topic but most stiff has been on here today) i was wondering if its a gym thing as if they are training hams wrong it could shorten the muscle making damage easier. It surely can’t be a warm up thing thats basic football 101.

I dont really deal with that side of things as most of the kids I deal with are quite young so dont really suffer the same as men do.

My opinion as a fan though is that there may be some way that we are training / warming up that may be having a knock on effect. 

It's either too much or too little warming up. Probably the latter.

Or we could just be unlucky as ****. 

22 hours ago, Inch Hearts said:

Next head coach next week regardless of the derby.  Done deal today: 

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.  I shall wáit developments following Sunday's game.

Not a hope in hell that this will happen. If and when Levein gets sacked they will replace him with experience. Not someone who was sacked by Dundee after 5 minutes.

2 hours ago, chester copperpot said:

I dont really deal with that side of things as most of the kids I deal with are quite young so dont really suffer the same as men do.

My opinion as a fan though is that there may be some way that we are training / warming up that may be having a knock on effect. 

It's either too much or too little warming up. Probably the latter.

Or we could just be unlucky as ****. 

My experience would suggest its either the gym or to little warming up but that is schoolboy stuff.  Hence asking your thoughts. Fair enough though 👍🏻

Fair play to whomever sold us the dummy. I was told on Monday that it had come from Neil McCann’s brother and that it would be announced today. I was told this by a guy whom I consider to be a genuine fan, so maybe Ann has a point. When it wasn’t announced I wondered whether it was out of respect to the Ricksen story, given that McCann is a former teammate and when I arose for nightshift and saw there had been a statement I thought the info may well have been spot on. To say I was surprised by its contents is a huge understatement. It’s like Levein wrote it and got Daly to pass it to Budge for signing!