Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoleto

• Boab

• Bull's-eye

• Sagan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, lou said:

I am hearing Neil McCanns name frequently at the moment as being a shoe in to be announced

**** sake

Loved the wee guy as a player but he has already shown he can't cut it as a manager

AlphonseCapone
2 minutes ago, lou said:

I am hearing Neil McCanns name frequently at the moment as being a shoe in to be announced

He was a shoe in during the summer as well apparently and look how that turned out.

4 minutes ago, Mort said:

That article is completely made up. 

I also believe there should be a ban on posting links to that particular rag.

Why? It is shite right enough but no more than others. But bans?

:facepalm:

9 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

**** sake

Loved the wee guy as a player but he has already shown he can't cut it as a manager

Strong possibility that McCann is being lined up. 

🤞🏻 Please make it happen. It would get fans back on side. Neil McCann would add fuel to the fire, especially if it goes like it did at Dundee. Robinson is our man, i’m sooo hoping there’s a grain of truth in that article. 🤞🏻 

1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

Why? It is shite right enough but no more than others. But bans?

:facepalm:

It’s an absolute rag. Posting links to it gives it the attention it craves. Prime example is what they posted about Ben Stokes today.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
7 minutes ago, Mort said:

That article is completely made up. 

I also believe there should be a ban on posting links to that particular rag.

The Sun are a good source of info when it comes to Hearts stories. One of the better ones for sure.

Just now, Mort said:

It’s an absolute rag. Posting links to it gives it the attention it craves. Prime example is what they posted about Ben Stokes today.

Yeah but banning media ffs. Is this North Korea?

Just now, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

The Sun are a good source of info when it comes to Hearts stories. One of the better ones for sure.

Yh for all they get slated and usually its fair. Hearts stories they are usually there or there abouts. 

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Certainly a better choice than Neil ****ing McCann. Think we will ever look outside the UK or are we restricting ourselves to this tiny island?

Since when has guiding a team to 8th, 7th and 8th in the SPL make you good enough for hearts?  

It’s not like motherwell are a tiny team. They have finished 3rd, 2nd, 3rd and 5th twice this decade. 

Its a no from me. 

Edited by Dayman

pettigrewsstylist
18 minutes ago, lou said:

Why would anything he has done in mgmt even see his call being taken?

Be amazed if AB allowed that.

2 minutes ago, Siphiwe Tshabalala said:

Said it already, Roy Keane for me.

Would cost a bomb and hadn't really done much at any club he has been at.He is great at falling out with folk though

1 minute ago, Mort said:

Wasn’t being serious. Just despise that paper.

Me too, it is horrendous. I'd never buy it or read it. I am so very much against banning tho. 

4 minutes ago, Siphiwe Tshabalala said:

Very much this. Only nice guys need apply tho. Budge has her book club pals to think of.

3 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Very much this. Only nice guys need apply tho. Budge has her book club pals to think of.

You said you wanted a winner what's he won in management ?

11 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

They work on a clickbait model, post luring headlines to get clicks and then are able to make more money through adverts with there click stats.  This means we get guff like this, they know Hearts fans will be clambering over this so just spout it out with zero journalism.

7 minutes ago, Dayman said:

Since when has guiding a team to 8th, 7th and 8th in the SPL make you good enough for hearts?  

It’s not like motherwell are a tiny team. They have finished 3rd, 2nd, 3rd and 5th twice this decade. 

Its a no from me. 

In fairness, he also took them to two cup finals, which is one more than Levein has ever taken us.

9 minutes ago, Siphiwe Tshabalala said:

I’d be on that boat. The players couldn’t handle him though, they’d leave training greetin because big bad Roy would tear them a new one if they weren’t pulling their weight, pure wee lambs. 

11 minutes ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

Certainly a better choice than Neil ****ing McCann. Think we will ever look outside the UK or are we restricting ourselves to this tiny island?

Neil McCann would have been suffice mate. Got previous with him? Scottish cup winner and all that.......

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
Just now, i8hibsh said:

I'm fully expecting a horrendous appointment, don't think I'll be dissapointed. Neil McCann has apparently been hanging about like a bad smell and Steven Pressley has been mentioned previously.

Budge's usefulness has come to an end IMO.

AlphonseCapone
2 minutes ago, Jambo92 said:

They work on a clickbait model, post luring headlines to get clicks and then are able to make more money through adverts with there click stats.  This means we get guff like this, they know Hearts fans will be clambering over this so just spout it out with zero journalism.

You've just described basically 90% of the internet.

Just now, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

I'm fully expecting a horrendous appointment, don't think I'll be dissapointed. Neil McCann has apparently been hanging about like a bad smell and Steven Pressley has been mentioned previously.

McCann had discussions in the summer in regards to a plan moving forward

4 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

You said you wanted a winner what's he won in management ?

19 trophies as a player. He knows the score.

AlphonseCapone
2 minutes ago, goldie83 said:

Neil McCann would have been suffice mate. Got previous with him? Scottish cup winner and all that.......

You reckon because he was a good winger he'd be a good manager?

Dundee suggests otherwise.

2 minutes ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

Will be a female imo. She will want to be the first. It is the Budge way.

3 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

19 trophies as a player. He knows the score.

Didn't help him in any management role he had previous.The guys ego gets in the way of any success he might of had in management

Edited by vegas-voss

Just now, Agentjambo said:

Davie Moyes 

That has to be 3 or 4 times you’ve said that today 🤨

3 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

You reckon because he was a good winger he'd be a good manager?

Dundee suggests otherwise.

It might it might not , they played decent football but were poor at the back and couldn’t put it in the net with their nice play so....more of the same. His budget wasn’t a huge amount lower than ours would of been 6th in the league a DoF above him may work well. 

24 minutes ago, JyTees said:

Could certainly do worse.

What the **** have Motherwell done under him? 

7th and 8th?

**** sake people - engage your brains. Robinson is shite.

Ann Budge will announce a world wide search which will result in a plethora of applicants. She will mull over the applicants for 6 weeks then appoint Austin........with Levein still pulling the strings from the comfort of his DoF leather arm stair.

Said it before - Robinson would be a fantastic appointment. He has his teams playing attacking football, gets the best out of his squads and limited budget, and tactically is light years ahead of Levein (and others).

he would be my number 1 choice all day long.

Do it. Get him in please.

as for McCann ? What exactly has he achieved in management? Far too early for him. He’s basically a pundit now.

Mind I’d take anyone over Levein - nearly our worst manager in our history