Sold out 

Bloody hell , didn’t think that would happen . Well done all those going 👏🏻👏🏻

2 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

Bloody hell , didn’t think that would happen . Well done all those going 👏🏻👏🏻

seems the 'boycotters' are in a minority...who'd have guessed

Stephen Muddie
1 minute ago, CJGJ said:

seems the 'boycotters' are in a minority...who'd have guessed

So are the whole Dunbar End out of all our fans who go to games TBF. Not really a guage IMO.

the Hearts way
10 minutes ago, Stephen Muddie said:

So are the whole Dunbar End out of all our fans who go to games TBF. Not really a guage IMO.

Normally I go to games, was through at Motherwell but an unexpected day off and really need to be there for this! We will win this and normal service has resumed! 

HHGH 🇱🇻

Stephen Muddie
10 minutes ago, the Hearts way said:

Normally I go to games, was through at Motherwell but an unexpected day off and really need to be there for this! We will win this and normal service has resumed! 

HHGH 🇱🇻

Nice one buddy, I'd be there too if I could be. I meant that 4000 Hearts fans is a minority of our support generally, 1/3 of ST holders or as little as 1% (depending what you believe) of total fanbase. Also, not everyone who boycotts Tynecastle goes away anyway. I'd go so far as to say that the vast majority of supporters who go home and away would never boycott Tynecastle. I know some do, which is their choice, but they are IMO a minority.

Edited by Stephen Muddie

the Hearts way
16 minutes ago, Stephen Muddie said:

Nice one buddy, I'd be there too if I could be. I meant that 4000 Hearts fans is a minority of our support generally, 1/3 of ST holders or as little as 1% (depending what you believe) of total fanbase. Also, not everyone who boycotts Tynecastle goes away anyway. I'd go so far as to say that the vast majority of supporters who go home and away would never boycott Tynecastle. I know some do, which is their choice, but they are IMO a minority.

I just desperately want to be there, to give our team as loud as possible the backing they need. Mon the JT's and please, anyone with a spare couple of tickets HELP!!! 

HHGH 🇱🇻

2 hours ago, the Hearts way said:

HHGH 🇱🇻

Heres hoping m8 ,👏👏👏🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦

Will be my little lads first time at ER as well......at 10 year old and ticking off the away grounds nicely....just Ross County and Ibrox to go

Got a feeling this is a turning point on Sunday, nice win and crack on from there

I'll be there with my mate on Sunday.

Well done to the fans (again) for selling out our allocation.

The team and manager dont deserve it but we will be there in our numbers again hoping for a win.

On 17/09/2019 at 19:59, Stephen Muddie said:

Hearts could have sold over 5.000 tickets for sunday if they were given them by hibs, and were a bit easier to get....

Big Slim Stylee
On 18/09/2019 at 08:47, moz said:

Will be my little lads first time at ER as well......at 10 year old and ticking off the away grounds nicely....just Ross County and Ibrox to go

Got a feeling this is a turning point on Sunday, nice win and crack on from there

Ross County - decent day out

Ibrox - weeeellll maybe leave that one for a while.....

43 minutes ago, Hectormasson said:

Hearts could have sold over 5.000 tickets for sunday if they were given them by hibs, and were a bit easier to get....

How were the tickets difficult to get? Can’t be any easier.

4 hours ago, Hectormasson said:

Too many loyalty points for me

I’m not down til Tuesday so didn’t look at the LPs for it , but i have noticed quite a few people that are not welcome at Tynie advertising they have one. No doubt be fun in the corner again

9 minutes ago, sadj said:

I’m not down til Tuesday so didn’t look at the LPs for it , but i have noticed quite a few people that are not welcome at Tynie advertising they have one. No doubt be fun in the corner again

Guaranteed to be bother,, as long as hearts win ,that will do for me,, horrible place down there, all about getting the points,and upsetting they b.......s big time,.🤞🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦

been here before
1 minute ago, Dunks said:

Loyalty points required for the final phase of sales was 1 (one) 

:508:

"Ahv only been to Hamilton away 2 years ago and used a cash gate so missed out on a LP. Desperate for a ticket for Easter Road though".

1 hour ago, Dunks said:

Loyalty points required for the final phase of sales was 1 (one) 

:508:

Are you saying folk without tickets aren't GHM? 

4 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

Are you saying folk without tickets aren't GHM? 

Only those who say they don't meet the loyalty point threshold. Of one.

👻

Looking for 2 if anyone has spare. I know it’s a very very long shot, but please keep me posted! 

Was supposed to be working, hence the lateness, apologies all! 

Thanks,

Glen

Edited by gc93

7 minutes ago, mscjambo said:

Potentially one as I've slipped a disc in my back and can't move. Not looking promising so if anyone is potentially interested can let them know

Keep me posted 👍🏻 Thanks! 

been here before

The way some sections of our 'support' are carrying on just now theres no danger Ud be punting my ticket to some random on here.

Especially ones with 4 posts in 6 years or one who only joined 10 hrs ago.

On 19/09/2019 at 18:46, Dunks said:

Only those who say they don't meet the loyalty point threshold. Of one.

👻

I've probably around 20 points ,but get to as many games  I can get to inc all home games etc,I'm as loyal as any one,but not one of the """ I go to more games  than you """ sort .cant f.....g stand that type ? And they also claim to more than anyone else ! Been going 38 years ,so dont need any intros ,,,

PHM there on Sunday. Bottom of the league and sounds like we could’ve sold 5000 for this.

Plenty spare tickets in the H1B5 end lads; mind and call Hecky all the ***** under the sun so you fit in!

On 17/09/2019 at 20:20, Stephen Muddie said:

It's a far better atmosphere away I guess that is in regard to songs sung. There are fans in our support that enjoy the day out its a way of life an outlet at the end of the weekly grind. Its my first derby in near 18 years an I'm as excited as I was a 8 year old going to my first derby.  finally  be able to live the dream watching my Jambo's smash Hibs on and off the pitch