• Morgan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Stephane Grappelli
23 hours ago, Morgan said:

:yas: 

Good man!

22 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Zidane should be emptied for his CL efforts. Pathetic! And his treatment of Gareth Bale is shocking. Baldy twat! 

Are you a silly person?  You're coming across as very silly, as a silly sausage.

Bale is getting paid an absolute fortune to sit around or play golf.  Doubt if he's complaining too much.

2 hours ago, The Spy Who Loved Me said:

Arsenal sold Gnabry for only £5 million to Werder Bremen 4 years ago.

😳

West Brom didn't rate him was the best comment.  I always laugh at that.  2 games he managed for West Brom as far as I know.  

Hopefully if hearts loan a player from Arsenal at some point we don't repeat that mistake :) 

@The Spy Who Loved Me Slovan Bratislava's tie at Klaksvik postponed again. Slovan sent a reserve squad over for the rescheduled match tonight, and one has tested positive! Slovan surely will need to be expelled from the competition. 

Madness.

39 minutes ago, Locky said:

@The Spy Who Loved Me Slovan Bratislava's tie at Klaksvik postponed again. Slovan sent a reserve squad over for the rescheduled match tonight, and one has tested positive! Slovan surely will need to be expelled from the competition. 

Madness.

I do feel bad for the Slovak team having to deal with this but fully commend the Faroese authorities for taking all the necessary precautions to protect their population.

Perhaps UEFA should establish some protocols!

50 minutes ago, Locky said:

Madness.

Nah, Hearts will just get a 5-year Europe ban instead.

:look: