• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• CJGJ

• The Internet

• Morgan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Amazing Dortmund counter-attack a few minutes ago. They simply raced forward as a unit, absolutely sprinting. They were six on three but managed to stuff up the chance. Wonderful to see that attacking intent.

chester copperpot

Atletico were 3/1 tnite. Even though LFC have been brilliant this season I fancied that. Didnt bet on it tho as I am a shite bag.

Liverpool are baws deep on the EPL. I couldn't care less if WE lose this but win the league. I think that mentality is in the players heads too. 

Салатные палочки

Turned the Pompey v. Exeter game on with ten mins left it was 0-0. It's now 2-2. 

Салатные палочки
3 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Turned the Pompey v. Exeter game on with ten mins left it was 0-0. It's now 2-2. 

3-2 now. Five mins into injury time. Best 15 mins of football I've seen in a long time. 

Can't find the "other games" thread for this. 

Edited by Salad Fingers

3 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

3-2 now. Five mins into injury time. Best 15 mins of football I've seen in a long time. 

Can't find the "other games" thread for this. 

A good 2nd half, end to end stuff.

Atletico and Napoli have shown there just hasn't been that level of opponent for Liverpool in the EPL this season. 

Still can't believe one the English clubs never took Haaland, delighted for Dortmund though, they could be a force if they hold onto him. 

Liverpool will not fear that side in the home tie but you know what you are going to get from them

You admire Atletico's defensive strength but they really are a terrible side to watch

Still advantage Atletico but lets hope a referee with eyesight and common sense is in charge for the next tie

Riddley Walker

Haaland's movement and finishing is absolutely phenomenal. Unbelievable he's only 19. 

Edited by Riddley Walker

Just now, Riddley Walker said:

Haaland's movement and finishing is absolutely phenomenal. Unbelievable he's only 19. 

Utd apparently turned him down cos they'd have to give a slice of his future fee to an agent. 

Arthur Morgan
8 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

It was a problem against Barcelona last season

Somehow I can't see Atletico going for it in the 2nd leg, they'll try to hit Liverpool on the counter unlike Barcelona. 

HardcoreJambo

Haaland is going through one of the best spells I've ever seen from a player. He literally has it all. I honestly believe he's better than the PSG strikers who are worth more than the entire Dortmund side. Man U must be kicking themselves. This guy could go on to challenge Pele's goalscoring record.

Haaland is one of the best strikers I've ever seen at his age. That goal reminded me of Luiz Ronaldo and Batistuta in their prime, pace, power, touch and tale the net off. If he keeps improving at this rate he'll be unplayable in the next 5-10 years. Dortmund got themselves a bargain. 

Bazzas right boot
5 hours ago, kila said:

Once SPFL goes fully Sky next season I'll likely ditch BT Sport

Shame the Champions League is no longer on free channels (other than the final)

Yip, I'm ditching it because of that. 

Lose it In April. 

17 minutes ago, HardcoreJambo said:

Haaland is going through one of the best spells I've ever seen from a player. He literally has it all. I honestly believe he's better than the PSG strikers who are worth more than the entire Dortmund side. Man U must be kicking themselves. This guy could go on to challenge Pele's goalscoring record.

Don't think he'd have went to Man U after what their captain done to his dad

HardcoreJambo
4 hours ago, Arthur Morgan said:

Apparently he has a €75m release clause so I doubt he'll be at Dortmund for long. 

Really? Real or Liverpool etc will be onto that in the near future.

Jambo, Goodbye
8 hours ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Utd apparently turned him down cos they'd have to give a slice of his future fee to an agent. 

Haaland has the same agent as Pogba. No danger Man U will deal with him again. 

10 hours ago, Tazio said:

Well thank god Andy Robertson isn’t bitter. 

He's really coming across as the prize prick over the last 12 months, I think it's all starting to go to his head. 

The Old Tolbooth
14 hours ago, Tazio said:

Well thank god Andy Robertson isn’t bitter. 

Even I have to agree that he's not exactly covering himself in glory when he speaks these days, I get where he came from, but just shut up and get on with it in the second leg. 

I think some of the problem is that VAR in the EPL is waaaaaaay different to VAR in the CL, and the players expected VAR to look at a few things last night which didn't happen, which would have happened in the EPL, and it's the VAR in the EPL that's the bigger car crash. It'll most likely be the same when Spurs play tonight, and City play next week etc. 

Edited by The Old Tolbooth

23 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

I think Atletico Madrid might beat Liverpool but get knocked out at Anfield. Liverpool haven’t got the best away record in the Champions League but if the tie is live you always fancy them to finish the job at home. Dortmund v PSG could be a great game.

Well done, btw.

Just now, Mr Elwood P said:

Who you fancy tonight? Leipzig to beat Spurs looks value .

Initially, I fancied Spurs but, with Son and Kane missing, I’m leaning towards Leipzig now.

Valencia in the other game.

25 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Initially, I fancied Spurs but, with Son and Kane missing, I’m leaning towards Leipzig now.

Valencia in the other game.

I just based it on Bayern Munich beating Spurs 2-7 in the group stages. Leipzig aren’t far off them in the Bundesliga either.

Looking at the Spurs line up it just seems a bit below last seasons line up

Can't help but think Leipzig won't lose tonight

Valencia weaker tonight due to injury and suspension 

Atalanta have improved in recent seasons and are an attractive side to watch..playing in Milan of course rather than at 'home'

Home win for me

How come the Man City v West Ham game is live on Sky?

Thought the knock out stages of the Champions League had a TV blackout and they only relaxed the rules for the group stages?

1 minute ago, kila said:

Thought the knock out stages of the Champions League had a TV blackout and they only relaxed the rules for the group stages?

Think someone forgot to tell the city fans they are playing tonight, lots of empty seats.

4 minutes ago, kila said:

Original match was to be televised before postponment hence this can be shown