Sunday at 15:11

dannymack

Sadly won’t be there, 

Soonbe has a point about the home game being more appropriate, maybe use this occasion to have a friggin huge lung practice for the home game 

LEGEND👏🏻

I’ll certainly be joining in with....We’ve got Bobby Bobby Bobby Bobby Bobby Prentice on the wing, on the wing . Dress rehearsal on Sunday and a massive 16k plus belting it out on the Wednesday preceding. Bobby was value for money and great to watch him ghost pass the opposition when in his prime. My first ever favourite along with Graham Shaw and the Buzzbomb. Sing if you want, not fussed if anyone doesn’t. Personal opinion but nothing wrong with Sunday and then a proper fitting tribute on Wednesday.

I’d sing fecken Agadoo doo doo if it meant drowning out these tramps. HHGH 🇱🇻 FTH

48 minutes ago, Baxfee said:

What is the song?

" We've got Bobby Bobby Bobby Bobby Prentice on the wing, on the wing, 

We've got Bobby Bobby Bobby Bobby Prentice on the wing, on the wing, 

Bobby, oh Bobby Prentice, oh Bobby Prentice on the wi' ing, 

Bobby, oh Bobby Prentice, oh Bobby Prentice on the wing" 

Also known as Rab 😎

4 minutes ago, dannymack said:

" We've got Bobby Bobby Bobby Bobby Prentice on the wing, on the wing, 

We've got Bobby Bobby Bobby Bobby Prentice on the wing, on the wing, 

Bobby, oh Bobby Prentice, oh Bobby Prentice on the wi' ing, 

Bobby, oh Bobby Prentice, oh Bobby Prentice on the wing" 

Also known as Rab 😎

To this tune, for all you youngsters. 😉

10 minutes ago, cookieboy said:

got a ticket today so I'm in. Bobby oh Bobby Prentice Bobby Prentice on the wiiiiiiiinnnnngggg

Good lad!

:yas:

4 hours ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Because everyone who disagrees with him on here doesn’t go to games. 🙄

Tbh, it was a genuine question. I just thought his one word reply was a bit odd and somewhat disrespectful to a club legend. Turns out though after reading subsequent posts, it was in poor taste.

Anyone who can't recognise the difference between showing some gratitude and respect for a club legend, against a few, let's just call them "naff" Hearts fans, attempting to drum up applause for their recently deceased dug, needs to get out of their ivory tower a bit more.

There's a massive difference between the two. One of which I wouldn't entertain in the slightest.

6 hours ago, dannymack said:

A sold out South Stand singing the 'Bobby Prentice Song' on 11 minutes* for the whole 60 seconds just to take our minds off the current situation. 

YES or NO ?

*No11 shirt number. 

IMG_20190916_175215.jpg

Good shout👍

been here before
2 hours ago, JyTees said:

Tbh, it was a genuine question. I just thought his one word reply was a bit odd and somewhat disrespectful to a club legend. Turns out though after reading subsequent posts, it was in poor taste.

7 hours ago, dannymack said:

A sold out South Stand singing the 'Bobby Prentice Song' on 11 minutes* for the whole 60 seconds just to take our minds off the current situation. 

YES or NO ?

:rolleyes3:

Edited by been here before

highlandjambo3
7 hours ago, jamboozy said:

working on Sunday, but I better bloody hear it on the wireless, yuv aw been warned:waiting:

Wireless!!...... how old are you! 🤣

14 hours ago, been here before said:

And thats just the reason I said no. Have a minutes applause before the start of the next home game but these minutes applauses etc posted on Facebook for my Great Aunt Jeanies neighbours dug who died at 19 year old and would bark when Hearts used to score just dilute the meaning of the ones that are perhaps more significant for the Club.

You see it at pretty much every game these days. A ripple of applause breaks out at X minutes, folk look at each other and slowly join in at the same time a having the conversation along the lines of "whats this one for?". "No sure, is it mibbe the boy in the paper that done that thing now he's dead. I dinnae ken".

Thoughts are with your Great Aunt Jeanies neighbour at this terrible time

17 hours ago, Morgan said:

If I could be there (I’d love to be), I would certainly want this to happen.

Bobby was an absolute boyhood hero of mine.

Me too. :thumbsup:

highlandjambo3
9 hours ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

Do you have this sort of device in the Highlands yet?

No, but I once saw a black and white picture of a coloured television......... we’re getting those soon