• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Pasquale for King

• Robbo-Jambo

• rick witter

All roads lead to Gorgie

A one nil win for us probably from a penalty. We simply have to beat that mob in their home patch. 

2-1 win or 2-2 draw, cannot see us keeping a clean sheet, but like any derby the players will on the day be caught up in the atmosphere and thankfully tactics will go out the window, desire will bring the three points back to Gorgie.

1 hour ago, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

I predict Sean Clare will be the first name on the team sheet

Agreed and he will have the least amount of touches of any Hearts player, as he hides in plain site once again.

0 - 0 or a narrow win for the vermin.

The Future's Maroon

A plane with a banner, yellow and red cards, either no goals (piss poor attacks) or loads of calamitous ones (piss poor defences) and a LOT of booooing?

Still, think we'll come away with at least a point.

FTH

Captain Canada

0-0 is my gut feeling but hopefully Ryo will have the game of his life and rip them apart. 

Whelan and Damour should be able to dominate their midfield. 

I predict we will all be sleeping by 20 past 3.

On a serious note hibs can't defend and are struggling to score where as we can score and also cant defend, I fancy a high scoring game 4-2 to Hearts. 

Hibs 0-3 Hearts

Meshino ×2, Ikpeazu

Do not underestimate how shocking that lot are, we are poor ourselves but I've a feeling Meshino will be the difference. 

Hibs are a very very poor team, and a bottom 6 team right now. We however, are much worse and our players have already lost the battle, in their heads.

2 hours ago, Des' Dad said:

Sean Clare will play well for 10 Minutes then disappear, Mulraney will be anonymous again, Uche will battle and fight and achieve nothing, Hibs will sit back and wait for us to gift them a goal, we'll stage a recovery for 10 minutes then hand another goal to them on a plate and Levein will state that he will get it right soon.

I did laugh but the sad thing is your not a million miles from the truth sadly 

It’s probably the only match I don’t mind Berra playing in given how often the ball will be in the air from both sides. 

Least excited I’ve been for a derby in years. It’s only the start of the season but the hope and enjoyment have been sucked out of this side.

2 minutes ago, Mort said:

It’s probably the only match I don’t mind Berra playing in given how often the ball will be in the air from both sides. 

Least excited I’ve been for a derby in years. It’s only the start of the season but the hope and enjoyment have been sucked out of this side.

Berra’s judgement in the air has been poor for a wee while now!! Getting caught under the ball on a good few occasions 

6 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

Berra’s judgement in the air has been poor for a wee while now!! Getting caught under the ball on a good few occasions 

Yeah this is true. To be fair it’s not like we have many other options in that area if Souttar is still out, sadly.

I'm worried about two things.  Firstly, the reports of how well hibs played in the first half against kilmarnock.  Secondly, where are the goals coming from.

Fortunately both concerns could be for nothing on the day.

Our injury list is still a mile long and just got longer.  I don't believe there can be a positive attitude amongst the players but theirs will be none too chirpy either.

Goes without saying that we shouldn't expect too much.  Everything is pretty shambolic round our way right now.

On the other hand, I thought England would be flat against aussie at the end of a gruelling season and having failed to win the ashes.  Instead, they dished out a thrashing.

Hope springs eternal.

2 minutes ago, Mort said:

Yeah this is true. To be fair it’s not like we have many other options in that area if Souttar is still out, sadly.

We don’t have any other barring clevid.

we have to go with Berra and hope he has a steady game and isn’t on the left of a 3 

2-1 Naismith & Meshino.

smith will return to. Is Periera fit? 

If so id go - 

GK - Periera(Doyle otherwise)

RB - Smith

CB - Souttar

CB - Berra

LB - Hickey

CDM - Whelan

CDM - Damour

RW - Clare

CAM - Meshino

LW - Mulraney

CF - Naismith 

Bazzas right boot

Clare, Irving, maclean and Brandon out. 

Meshino, Damour, Naismith and Smith in. 

3-1 us. 

Whelan will boss Scott Allan and they'll have nothing. 

We score first, their crowd will start booing. 

No way back for them. 

9 minutes ago, HMFC86 said:

2-1 Naismith & Meshino.

If so id go - 

RB - Smith

CB - Souttar

CB - Berra

LB - Hickey

CDM - Whelan

CDM - Damour

RW - Clare

CAM - Meshino

LW - Mulraney

CF - Naismith 

Will need to be Halkett with Berra. Souttar still out i believe, unless I've missed something massive? However, thats literally the team I would have picked. 

2 minutes ago, Blacky87 said:

Will need to be Halkett with Berra. Souttar still out i believe, unless I've missed something massive? However, thats literally the team I would have picked. 

I meant Halkett 😂😂😂😂

Edited by HMFC86

12 minutes ago, HMFC86 said:

2-1 Naismith & Meshino.

If so id go - 

RB - Smith

CB - Souttar

CB - Berra

LB - Hickey

CDM - Whelan

CDM - Damour

RW - Clare

CAM - Meshino

LW - Mulraney

CF - Naismith 

Halkett not Souttar 🤦🏼‍♂️

Why worry is Mallan from free kicks with flappy in goals and Kamberi against Berra gives me the fear but If we play the right midfield we can cut of the supply to Kamberi, get the midfield wrong and Allan will pick us apart.

Aside from that I think it’ll be 0-0 with both teams shitting the bed to lose or perhaps a 1-0 either way.

Being at home the pressure is on Hibs and like every team does to us these days at home keep it tight early get a goal up and watch the home stands lose the plot and the home players shit themselves.

4 minutes ago, Rods said:

2-0 to Hibs we are low in confidence and dont have a defence or any signs of organisation.

There's something to be said about this. 

They can really go for it when they sense we're wounded so to speak. 

I'd go as far to say, we always start well against them. We make a mistake and then they just pounce. 

I still think our players will finally run themselves into the ground and get a result to save face.  I hope. 

Stephen Muddie

Got a feeling we'll skelp them. Based on nothing but that, no logic whatsoever. I think it's gonna be a big one as well. An "out of nowhere" yin straight out the WTF bag.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

I think we will be a better team for Michael Smith Steven Naismith and Ryo Meshino starting. 

Entertaining game in store,  both teams I feel have got to go for it.

We'll know for sure on Sunday where the players heads are at.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Pereira 

Smith Halkett Berra Hickey 

Whelan Damour 

Meshino Naismith Mulraney

Ikpeazu 

Doyle Dikamona Brandon Clare Keena Morrison Irving 

2 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

How can anyone think we can actually win this game?

Because it’s Hearts versus Hibs.

Natural order you say, in your username yet ask another stupid bloody question.

Stephen Muddie
2 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

How can anyone think we can actually win this game?

I don't think.  I feel, man. 

Find your soul, brother. Relax your mind and FTH

53 minutes ago, Stephen Muddie said:

Got a feeling we'll skelp them. Based on nothing but that, no logic whatsoever. I think it's gonna be a big one as well. An "out of nowhere" yin straight out the WTF bag.

Even my willy is crossed.