• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Pasquale for King

• Robbo-Jambo

• rick witter

2 minutes ago, TheStig said:

0-0 all over it.

The popular prediction from most fans, a sprinkling of pessimism. 

1 minute ago, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

I predict Sean Clare will be the first name on the team sheet

Centre Half ??

Just now, heartsfc_fan said:

We won't lose

0-2 Heart of Midlothian 😍😍

letsmakesomenoise

I hope we send out a team to get at them from the start, and try to get our noses in front.  If we lose the first goal the heads will drop both on and off the pitch,  with predictable results.  Play Meshino and Naismith from the start, no messing aboot!

My heart says we will smash them. My head.....

It thinks that things will be going great. We will take the lead. Then that dick Mallan will curl one in from 30 yards and it will be all doom from there.

NaturalOrder74

I’d say 0-0 but reckon the two defences are too bad to not concede in 90 mins could genuinely be a 3-3 with plenty mistakes all over the park both managers keep their job and the relegation battle continues 

Sean Clare will play well for 10 Minutes then disappear, Mulraney will be anonymous again, Uche will battle and fight and achieve nothing, Hibs will sit back and wait for us to gift them a goal, we'll stage a recovery for 10 minutes then hand another goal to them on a plate and Levein will state that he will get it right soon.

13 minutes ago, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

And come off after 90 mins without the need to wash his shorts. 

Head says: Hearts to go 2-0 up. Lose the ball on attack. Hibs go up score. Everyone reverts back to hoofing the ball up the park. Running into each other. Slack passing. Not collecting second balls and the obvious 2-2/3-2 scoreline not in our favour. 

Heart says: I really hope I'm wrong and we smash them a good 3/4-0 but I cant see the light so to speak. 

Also I'm not suggesting a 5 goal thriller because our strikers suddenly find the net. I'm saying it because I just see error after error from both teams. 

Regardless, I'll be sat watching my stream screaming my head off that we go out smash them. 

Can't bring myself to boo or turn my back on them. 

Tbh we could be league two and floundering on a forty game losing streak and I'd still turn up expectant to win. Stuck in my ways I suppose. 

Really hope however next home game the crowd get right behind the team. Stay off their backs and get some sort of atmosphere. Would be good to see how the team perform with a roaring Tynie biting the bullet and being the support I know we can be. 

1 minute ago, Des' Dad said:

Sean Clare will play well for 10 Minutes then disappear, Mulraney will be anonymous again, Uche will battle and fight and achieve nothing, Hibs will sit back and wait for us to gift them a goal, we'll stage a recovery for 10 minutes then hand another goal to them on a plate and Levein will state that he will get it right soon.

With Washington in the stand and Naismith getting 10 mins 😏

August Landmesser

Whelan & Damour have to start against their midfield, which seems to be made of wet paper bags and overcooked spaghetti. Spend 20 minutes kicking **** out of them, then Meshi can grab a hat-trick.

23 minutes ago, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

I predict if Sean Clare plays we will get pumped 

11 minutes ago, Des' Dad said:

Sounds about spot on. 

Mistake after mistake every week but it’s fine as the guys making the mistakes know they will start next week!! 

9 minutes ago, August Landmesser said:

Whelan & Damour have to start against their midfield, which seems to be made of wet paper bags and overcooked spaghetti. Spend 20 minutes kicking **** out of them, then Meshi can grab a hat-trick.

That's our best chance actually 

Just now, sadj said:

I like this , with our defences x could be anything

You've got to cover all the bases. haha

0-0. Neither side to venture past the halfway line any more than necessary. Couple of hamstring injuries. Oh and some random reserve player chucked into the starting line up.

H1b5 to have a lot of the ball but Hearts to win 2-1... 

We will then go on to win in the cup against Aberdeen on Wednesday..

And then beat St Mirren on the Saturday..

43 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

0-0. Neither side to venture past the halfway line any more than necessary. Couple of hamstring injuries. Oh and some random reserve player chucked into the starting line up.

Nailed it

1 hour ago, August Landmesser said:

Both should start but could see a red card as a real possibility for one of them. 😕