• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• shaun.lawson

• Maroon Sailor

• ri Alban

3 hours ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Aye, I think a large % of world rugby will be wanting us beaten today. Having the audacity to infer that NZ were unduly influencing things has sealed our fate. Of course they (Scottish Officials) are probably correct. I think the Kiwis are like the OF with the covert influence of the rugby authorities. And like the OF everyone knows it but there is never a smoking gun of proof. 

No smoking gun? The OF have a fecking arsenal of smoking guns it's just that the people who can do anything about it chose not to.

Seymour M Hersh
5 minutes ago, graygo said:

No smoking gun? The OF have a fecking arsenal of smoking guns it's just that the people who can do anything about it chose not to.

I'm not so sure if there was the type I am suggesting then even our bent administrators could avoid it. But I know what you are getting at. 

5 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

I'm not so sure if there was the type I am suggesting then even our bent administrators could avoid it. But I know what you are getting at. 

"Rangers" and the 5 way agreement allowing them to join the league system without meeting the necessary requirements is probably the biggest one. That's for another thread though.

50 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Very embarrassing when we get beat. Will maybe try to take legal action over that

Aye.... Will send oot my MP Joanna Cherry as she has previous, dealing with Union issues and winning....

So Rugby Union, should be a walk in the park,.,,

Seymour M Hersh
3 minutes ago, graygo said:

"Rangers" and the 5 way agreement allowing them to join the league system without meeting the necessary requirements is probably the biggest one. That's for another thread though.

Have you seen this agreement I haven't. Heard a lot about it and believe it to be true but not seen the actually document. As you say though after this final post it is a separate conversation. 

17 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Have you seen this agreement I haven't. Heard a lot about it and believe it to be true but not seen the actually document. As you say though after this final post it is a separate conversation. 

Yes I've seen it, readily available online.

1 hour ago, Tommy Brown said:

Behave, 

We will be 8pts ahead with The clock in red and give away a stupid penalty. Japan get a bonus point. 

That England game at Twickenham.

Don't give away a penalty at half way line.  Stay on your feet Brown.  Oh naw.

Ok, concede the try in the corner, don't let game come in field.

Oh naw, again.

Edited by DETTY29

18 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Why do you need a stream? It’s on the telly. 

All sorts of possible reasons, he might not live in this country, he might not have a tv aerial, I don't. 

Game being on and the surrounding arguments that have ensured it is on are pretty uncomfortable tbh.  

It’s shit planning by the organisers are stupid rules/regulations that have caused the issue but people have actually died here, along with wide spread destruction and disruption. Yes, it’s maybe better to go out ‘on the field’ than off it but some things are more important than a silly game, especially when at best all it will ensure is we get eliminated one game later.

13 minutes ago, Ibrahim Tall said:

Game being on and the surrounding arguments that have ensured it is on are pretty uncomfortable tbh.  

It’s shit planning by the organisers are stupid rules/regulations that have caused the issue but people have actually died here, along with wide spread destruction and disruption. Yes, it’s maybe better to go out ‘on the field’ than off it but some things are more important than a silly game, especially when at best all it will ensure is we get eliminated one game later.

That would have made more sense if the game was called off. It's on so all the other stuff is irrelevant to the game. That's not meant to play down what has happened.

1 minute ago, Cade said:

Shermans lose their 10th world cup game in a row.

They're pish at games that don't stop every 5 minutes for a rest.

In fairness all their ‘good’ rugby players play a different game. That’ll never change.

10 hours ago, jumpship said:

I want a northern hemisphere team to win the world cup, at the moment England have the best chance...

1 hour ago, jonnothejambo said:

I think Ireland are better.

England have to play Australia then New Zealand.

Wales have France then South Africa in way of final. 

4 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

****s sake Russell almost selling the jerseys 🤬

Did he?

Just saw him score a try

7-0

Edited by Mikey1874

Lively start from Scotland....  7-0.

Was shocked just how bad the storm was there, good crowd considering chaos...

rudi must stay
4 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

They are dangerous. 

7-7.

A quite brilliant try. Could we score one like it, I'm not sure

They are totally dominating here

7 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Hoping Japan will blow themselves out - some pace they are playing this at

Problem is Scotland can't deal with pace and we seem to play extremely slow. 

Japan will probaby be out of sight and it'll be too little too late for Scotland.