Top Posters In This Topic

• Bridge of Djoum

• sadj

• Beast Boy

• been here before

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Hercules said:

You weren’t there. You were in the pub laughing at 50 neds in tracksuits. 

I was in the fans’ bar. I then took a wee jaunt out to watch the tracksuits for five minutes.

Look, I’m sorry I insulted your choice of ‘goingoutwear’, you’re just going to have to get over that though I’m afraid. 

highlandjambo3
7 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Because that’s what happened at the last one? 🤷🏻‍♂️

So your answer is opinion then and not fact 

William Wallace

Wait - are you seriously saying we are not allowed to put pressure on Levein because he had a heart scare a while back? Christ - we’ll be stuck with him until he retires at this rate, god forbid he gets any naughty words hurled at him from the uncouth masses.

the problem is, that HE thinks he’s untouchable and can trot out the same shite in the press week in week out, the minute we start pushing back the shills in the support come out and tell us to “grow up”. 
I just want my club back - and Budge/Levein need to admit it’s not working and quietly leave. At the moment it’s certainly not all about Heart of Midlothian and is all about Tynecastle Events Ltd and their business profiles.

19 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

How quickly some have forgotten Craig's heart attack and seem happy to put more pressure on him

Some people want what is best for Hearts and think Craig and Ann need pressure put on them.

The amount of folk on this forum who trust the club to do the right thing is absolutely baffling.

Who cares about a wee protest when we're in one of the worst runs in the clubs history.

24 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Why would you think that attending or supporting a protest is about abusing someone?  Before you post, read back your answer and ask yourself is “my answer opinion or fact”...........your reply should be interesting.

Ok, I read to you the OP on this thread

"Hearing there’s folk planning a protest at Meggetland today for the reserve game to force levein Out!"

Does this give the impression of a silent protest? Do the scenes from Saturday give you any confidence that some clowns will be out in force?

As has been said since our posts, on Saturday I was 100% wanting him to leave, but not I just don't want to add fuel to those who cannot control themselves.

1)  Get a job.

2)  Find another hobby that doesn't damage your health as much as Craig Levein seems to.

6 minutes ago, Plank said:

Decent turnout so far. About 60 folk with time to go.

Any with pitch-forks or flaming torches ? 

32 minutes ago, William Wallace said:

Wait - are you seriously saying we are not allowed to put pressure on Levein because he had a heart scare a while back? Christ - we’ll be stuck with him until he retires at this rate, god forbid he gets any naughty words hurled at him from the uncouth masses.

the problem is, that HE thinks he’s untouchable and can trot out the same shite in the press week in week out, the minute we start pushing back the shills in the support come out and tell us to “grow up”. 
I just want my club back - and Budge/Levein need to admit it’s not working and quietly leave. At the moment it’s certainly not all about Heart of Midlothian and is all about Tynecastle Events Ltd and their business profiles.

That'll be the "dormant company" called Tynecastle Events Ltd?

Yep, it's all about their business profile.

Stop making shite up.

been here before

Well Im here but there's no war.

Couple of potential heart attacks having a smoke at the gate on the way in looked a bit edgy but moved in when they put their tabs out.

Leveins here though so looking for it to kick off big time now like.

War.

Edited by been here before

Bridge of Djoum
5 hours ago, Official_AB said:

Hearing there’s folk planning a protest at Meggetland today for the reserve game to force levein Out! 

Anyone heard anything? 

Levein will be there 

Maybe a better idea to either go to your work, or indeed find employment rather than ''protest'' at a ****** reserve game.

7 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Maybe a better idea to either go to your work, or indeed find employment rather than ''protest'' at a ****** reserve game.

this

I'm expecting the brave soldiers who took up the trenches at Meggetland today to be proudly commemorated years down the line, in much the same way as McCrae's Battalion are today. 

Lest we forget.

1 hour ago, Plank said:

Decent turnout so far. About 60 folk with time to go.

Good to have a reporter on the front line. True journalism is still alive. Stay safe mate.

34 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Are you at your work?

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

I was in the fans’ bar. I then took a wee jaunt out to watch the tracksuits for five minutes.

Look, I’m sorry I insulted your choice of ‘goingoutwear’, you’re just going to have to get over that though I’m afraid. 

Now't wrong with a track suit, it's the best gear to wear in order to  run away from the auld Bill. 

1 minute ago, Noah Claypole said:

ANY ****ING CHANCE YOOS WARRIORS CAN DOWN PITCHFORKS FOR A MINUTE AND GEEZ AN UPDATE OF THE SCORE? 

(The Fitbaw score)

I hope a ceasefire has been agreed to allow the match to take place, like in WWI when they stopped fighting to play football in no-man's land on Christmas Day.

6 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

ANY ****ING CHANCE YOOS WARRIORS CAN DOWN PITCHFORKS FOR A MINUTE AND GEEZ AN UPDATE OF THE SCORE? 

(The Fitbaw score)

Wan wan but struggling to see cos all the young teams flares and pyros as they show mad bugje who's makes the ruleZ. 

Bridge of Djoum
2 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

Are you at your work?

Depends. I'm working on a project for the next 3 months, mainly from home. 

There is a protest at a teenagers swingball tournament in an hour or so. Thinking of popping down with a banner. ''SWHINGERS OUT''...something like that.

5 hours ago, Official_AB said:

Hearing there’s folk planning a protest at Meggetland today for the reserve game to force levein Out! 

Anyone heard anything? 

Levein will be there 

Can't we just grit our teeth and bare it? We all know how shite everything is. I am unsure how much difference another protest will make. We have a crucial must win game against hubz on Sunday. Time to get behind the team.

1 hour ago, Hercules said:

See the usual suspects are out. Give it a few days when things die down then in with their snidey remarks in defence of their poster boy. 

They're certainly out in force on this thread.

Craig's ring must be shining and squeaky clean now.

Bridge of Djoum
5 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

How's the war faring? 

Can't even call the yanks in, they've chosen a side already. 😢

They sent a Carrier Group to the Forth this morning. Running Combat Air patrols right now.

Just now, Bridge of Djoum said:

There is a protest at a teenagers swingball tournament in an hour or so. Thinking of popping down with a banner. ''SWHINGERS OUT''...something like that.

Maybe those guys you are telling to go to work are on time off or retired.

3 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

😂😂😂 could be worse could of put teenage swhingers out on the banner....

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, wavydavy said:

Maybe those guys you are telling to go to work are on time off or retired.

I'd be extremely interested on the number of retirees attending a protest at a reserves game.

And if you're on time off from work and are using it to attend a made up protest... :rofl: