Sunday at 2.45

Rudy T

I want Gary Locke in that dressing room at Easter Road telling each and everyone of those players that they are playing for the memory of Bobby Prentice and destroy that mob 8-0 to send a message to Jim Jeffries, that no matter how bad things are this club, players and fans stand together and will fight for its own!! 

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thomaso

• Bazzas right boot

• soonbe110

• Rudy T

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

jimmy the jambo
3 minutes ago, Old Castle Rock said:

If we had Messi and Ronaldo in that dressing room I still wouldn't be confident of winning 

I would,I’d take a one nil 😂

10 minutes ago, TheStig said:

Leveins been around the club long enough to know what this means. He should be firing them up.

He should have been firing them up for weeks!

8 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

He should have been firing them up for weeks!

He can’t! So let’s get someone in who can. I’m angry tonight thinking about JJ a true legend who would never let a 11 men in maroon jerseys roll over at Tynecastle the way the current regime are.  

18 minutes ago, Old Castle Rock said:

If we had Messi and Ronaldo in that dressing room I still wouldn't be confident of winning 

They'd probably both pick up season ending in the first half

3 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

This team has no pride or fight in it 

Thankfully Hibs are absolute pony 

5-0 Hearts 

5 own goals 

Disagree with your first part, we’re just badly managed at the moment.

1 minute ago, kimosavi said:

This team has no pride or fight in it 

Thankfully Hibs are absolute pony 

5-0 Hearts 

5 own goals 

Any excuse for the 2 og derby 

9 minutes ago, cruzabic said:

Let's get in the man that was at the helm when we got relegated to fire up a squad...aye?

They at least fought for the jersey. They knew what it meant to play for Hearts and so did the man in the dugout! The current incumbent should do but has put himself before the club... that’s not something Gary Locke would ever do!

Levein is by no means perfect. Flawed in many ways and is in all probability about to leave us.

However he required no motivation in getting his teams up for a visit to Easter Road.

Perhaps this is his swan song??

2 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

Levein knows the script with Hibs. No need for Locke in the changing room. 

True. It's the other 11 teams he seems to have lost script for.

And the players need to respond, every single one of them.  If they won't play for Levein, they should have the ethics to play for the supporters.

I want them spitting blood, not pissing about on the half way line with sideways passes.  Giving it 100% in the final minute regardless of the score.

The coaches deserve that too, not matter how inept they are.

Italian Lambretta
48 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

I want Gary Locke in that dressing room at Easter Road telling each and everyone of those players that they are playing for the memory of Bobby Prentice and destroy that mob 8-0 to send a message to Jim Jeffries, that no matter how bad things are this club, players and fans stand together and will fight for its own!! 

Levein hates lockie and the feeling its mutual so he'll be no where near the dressing room. Ann Budge will have him sitting in the directors box to get abused by the vermin

5 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

Levein hates lockie and the feeling its mutual so he'll be no where near the dressing room. Ann Budge will have him sitting in the directors box to get abused by the vermin

The way things are going every Hearts fan will hate Levein soon unless he does the decent thing and steps down or somehow turns this around starting with smashing Hibs on Sunday!

I would rather have Locke in that dressing room than Levein this weekend and that’s not something I ever thought I’d say!

Edited by Rudy T

Weakened Offender
17 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

However he required no motivation in getting his teams up for a visit to Easter Road.

What's his win ratio over both spells as a manager?

21 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

Levein knows the script with Hibs. No need for Locke in the changing room. 

No need for Levein in the changing room you mean!!

Derbies less of a game and more of a fight. Whoever wants it more will win. 

Suspect given both sides are suffering big style on the results front we'll probably get a draw to maintain both sides slip. 

9 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

Don't make it even worse.  Not saying you're wrong but how do you know that?

10 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

Levein hates lockie and the feeling its mutual.

Sadly this is true.

Just now, Kiwidoug said:

Don't make it even worse.  Not saying you're wrong but how do you know that?

Believe me he is correct

35 minutes ago, cruzabic said:

Let's get in the man that was at the helm when we got relegated to fire up a squad...aye?

Shut up.

Bazzas right boot

If we beat them and get to a lc sf then **** knows what next. 

I think we'll beat them, giving both teams form being the away team is helpful. 

If we have Smith and Naismith back and Meshino starts along with Damour I'll be quite confident. 

Start with Maclean upfront and Clare I think we're in a worse place. 

Maclean is too easy to mark, me ER even threatens to score tbh and Clare needs taken out the firing line. 

Damour-irvine

Meshino--clare

Naismith for Denzil

Smith for Brandon 

2 goal win for us. 

Shame Walker and Washington are out. 

5 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Believe me he is correct

That's really disappointing.  There appears to be a number of Levein's former colleagues who have no time for him.  Locke is such an engaging and happy guy.

More turmoil from within and levein seems to be at the heart of it.

12 minutes ago, amadjambo said:

Meshino would understand the passion.

Ryo might be the man to do the hubs, hope he starts with uche and keena" this is a must win for hearts,, try to give the support something"

Howdy Doody Jambo
Just now, tokyowalnut said:

Locke did us a turn, but he was hopeless as  manager. 

Difficult circumstances at the time -15 to kick off with still hammered that lot wasn't hopeless 

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Old Castle Rock said:

Difficult circumstances at the time -15 to kick off with still hammered that lot wasn't hopeless 

Yip, he helped make sure they came down with us. 

12 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

That's really disappointing.  There appears to be a number of Levein's former colleagues who have no time for him.  Locke is such an engaging and happy guy.

I seem to recall that Locke was away very soon after Levein came in as manager first time around. Is that correct?

All roads lead to Gorgie
5 minutes ago, tokyowalnut said:

Locke did us a turn, but he was hopeless as  manager. 

He had to deal with a team of kids, couldn't sign any players plus starting 15 points down on everyone else. I would like to know how Craig would have dealt with that situation. Worse IMHO! 

Guest ToqueJambo
20 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

What's his win ratio over both spells as a manager?

Could be wrong but I think he's only been on the losing side in a derby as a player and manager 3 times in an awfy lot of games - around 20 years worth basically. Unfortunately those 3 times are all in his second spell as manager, even if he did initially make us harder to beat in the derby again.

coatbridgejambo
54 minutes ago, cruzabic said:

yeah because that was all GL's fault. should have got us in europe that year with a squad of kids 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Has there ever been a less anticipated Derby for both sides. 

Kind of feeling peeved I am being cheated out of my seethe for them with this unsightly sideshow 

46 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

JJ certainly has no time for him.

32 minutes ago, coatbridgejambo said:

yeah because that was all GL's fault. should have got us in europe that year with a squad of kids 

Not to mention a 15 point deduction!!

1 hour ago, TheStig said:

Leveins been around the club long enough to know what this means. He should be firing them up.

He has no fire left in himself imo. 

40 minutes ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

He had to deal with a team of kids, couldn't sign any players plus starting 15 points down on everyone else. I would like to know how Craig would have dealt with that situation. Worse IMHO! 

I'm not talking about Craig Levein though and the comparison is pointless. Yes we had a team of kids and a 15 point deduction, but apart from the relegation party derby it was woeful. 

1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

If we beat them and get to a lc sf then **** knows what next. 

I think we'll beat them, giving both teams form being the away team is helpful. 

If we have Smith and Naismith back and Meshino starts along with Damour I'll be quite confident. 

Start with Maclean upfront and Clare I think we're in a worse place. 

Maclean is too easy to mark, me ER even threatens to score tbh and Clare needs taken out the firing line. 

Damour-irvine

Meshino--clare

Naismith for Denzil

Smith for Brandon 

2 goal win for us. 

Shame Walker and Washington are out. 

Many dotnuts think so too. Quite surprised at how downbeat they are over there. Quite a few 0-4, 1-4 Hearts predictions.

Seems to me there is a line-up of truly great Hearts men who can't wait to see levein leave the building.  By my count just over recent days, I've heard that JJ, Gary Mackay and Gary Locke are in that camp.  There's also Michael Stewart of course.  I suppose there will be others.

That is just toxic for Hearts.  It's not fanciful to suppose that some current players may also be in the same camp.

Do the right thing Dr Budge.

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, martoon said:

Many dotnuts think so too. Quite surprised at how downbeat they are over there. Quite a few 0-4, 1-4 Hearts predictions.

We've been shite, but if it wasn't for the brain farts would have more points imo and we did play well v motherwell away. 

Damour, Smith, Naismith and Meshino all starting gives me confidence as well. 

I don't think they've played a good game all season. 

They managed a win v St mirren but according to them they've been poor in every game and been getting worse. 

They also know, CL will get them up for ER and if any game will turn our season around, they know it's them. 

Actually glad it's away as well. 

A look over there makes this place look like a party 😂😂😂

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Seems to me there is a line-up of truly great Hearts men who can't wait to see levein leave the building.  By my count just over recent days, I've heard that JJ, Gary Mackay and Gary Locke are in that camp.  There's also Michael Stewart of course.  I suppose there will be others.

That is just toxic for Hearts.  It's not fanciful to suppose that some current players may also be in the same camp.

Do the right thing Dr Budge.

Mmm... 

JJ never said that. He said in the derby his jobs on the line, that's the one I read. 

Is Locke not club ambassador? surely he hasn't critised CL publicly, if so he's not doing his role correctly. 

Mackay sells new paper inches and Stewart is an arse who CL said was the worst £1 he spent. 

Pinch of salt. 

2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Mmm... 

JJ never said that. He said in the derby his jobs on the line, that's the one I read. 

Is Locke not club ambassador? surely he hasn't critised CL publicly, if so he's not doing his role correctly. 

Mackay sells new paper inches and Stewart is an arse who CL said was the worst £1 he spent. 

Pinch of salt. 

At least one of our fellow posters would take issue with you.  I'm not claiming factual knowledge but usually there's no smoke without fire.

1 hour ago, cruzabic said:

Yeah, when we were relegated after a 15 points deduction and only 2 outfield players aged over 21 and not allowed to sign any other players.

A manager who won 4 games out of 5 against the Hobos and a team that picked up more points than them over the league campaign.

You don't think he could fire up the current squad to perform well above the mediocrity that we've been witnessing for the past year?

I'm not saying we should appoint Locke, but to criticise him for getting us relegated is way out of order.  Romanov got us relegated, he sowed the seeds that left us in the predicament we found ourselves in.  Locke tried to pick up the pieces of the shambles he inherited, but basically had an U21 side at his disposal.